Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Damian grinned as she let out that cry, and even as her bottom was clearly so very sore, though as the moment only lengthened out and showed her own submission to her. Even as he felt her spasming pussy clutching around him though he grinned as he leaned over her and drove into her, pounding her into his desk with everything that he had.

Yet it wasn't reckless, every thrust had purpose, 'punching' into her pussy, working her so deliciously hard as his heavy balls slapped her swollen hard clit, working her into that sexual frenzy that she swooned into!
 
Evie was a mess of moaning, sweaty flesh as Damian worked himself in and out of her body. Her pussy was dripping, making a mess on the floor beneath her feet as her toes curled hard against the floor to try and center herself. She knew that if she came without permission, she would ruin the beautiful moment that they were sharing...and probably be facing a punishment. Instead, she wanted to celebrate with him, to love him until they were both boneless and exhausted.

"Sir...I'm so close." She murmured, warning him that she was on edge and trying so hard to be a good girl.
 
Damian grinned as he watched her entire body shake and jerk with the powerful thrusts that he delivered into her. Even as she was a 'mess', sending her spiraling out of control and into her fully submissive nature was something that Damian enjoyed thoroughly. He could feel how her body was spasming much more frequently though within the next moments, how her cries were sounding more and more desperate for control, something which with each thrust he stripped from her.

As she uttered that he grinned to her.

" I know my lovely, and you may cum all you like for this morning."

It was a reward both for pursuing her dreams of the art school combined with the fact that she had been so good up until now. to exemplify this he slid a hand around and firmly began to rub her swollen clit, forcing her over the proverbial edge into orgasmic bliss!
 
Evie gasped as he murmured that she could cum as often as she wanted and suddenly his fingers were there on her clit. She gripped the desk harder, her cries loud in the quiet office. She was dripping wet when she came, coating his fingers and his cock in thick juices as she screamed loud enough to be heard all over the club. She didn't care. She wanted them to know how much she loved Damian.
 
Dam,ian smirked as she gasped out. He was sure that she had probably thought that he would make her wait more just to torment her, but he also knew that she was aware of how much he enjoyed making her cum all over his cock as well.

As she gripped onto the desk and came with such a beautiful scream Damian grunted loudly feeling her pussy gripping and spasming all over his cock, yet he was resolute in not cumming just yet, instead he worked hard to pound her through her orgasm in that fantastically amazing way that he did 'to her'!
 
"Siiiirr..." Evie gasped, moaning as Damian never once stopped pounding into her through her orgasm.

Evie was beside herself as her master dominated her body in a way that he hadn't done in weeks. They each needed this moment, exploring one another to reconnect. It would be tough to find moments like this in the future, but she was confident that Damian would make time for her and she would do the same for him.
 
Damian grinned at that gasping moan, and even as she felt such a deliciously extensive orgasm Damian felt a surge of pride as she sounded just like that.

" What's that? Should I stop my little cum slut?"

He asked even as he slowed his pace once again, leaving her to 'dictate' whether he took even more of her. They both knew they lead busy lives, but it was just as refreshing to be able to forget about such things even for a while and instead focus on her and making her into the truly submissive cum slut that she inwardly was!

He never did it to break her down, only to free her and allow her to soar ever higher!
 
"Please don't stop." She whimpered as Damian slowed his pace, letting her decide whether they went further or not. "You've made me wait this long because you're busy. Don't torture me so much, sir."

She was teasing, but it had been such a long time since they had played like this. He had been busy and she had been busy and they barely had the time. However, it felt good to simply let loose with him and enjoy the moment together.
 
Damian's heart swelled as she pleaded with him not to stop, and even as her whimper filled the air he chuckled as she said that he had made her wait. While that was partially true, it was just as much 'her fault' as it was his. After all life had gone very well for both of them through the last few months, and he couldn't be happier.

Even as he could tell that she was teasing him though he moved a hand and tangling it into her hair he hauled her up to her feet, his cock still embedded within her lovely pussy. Releasing her hair he instead reached around and took hold of her throat as he turned his head and licked her neck with a groan.

" I do recall you being busy a few times that I was available, so it's not completely my fault."

He paused for a moment to gently bite down on her neck, leaving a soft mark as he then added.

" Besides, you know how much I enjoy torturing you."

He huskily whispered to her as he slowly ground inside her, effectively stirring her pussy with his cock.
 
"It's one of my favorite things in the world." Evie admitted as Damian talked about teasing her, pulling her upright and holding her in place with a hand on her throat. "Simply being here in your sure hands."

She had certainly blossomed with him in the months that they had been together. She wore her collar with pride, never even bothering to take it off. When they had to go to a fancy event, she would wear the silver choker and smile as Damian looked at her in her finery, knowing that he was proud of her.

"God, I love you, sir." She moaned as he bit her sensitive skin, letting her know what was on his mind. "And I will have to remember to make time for you in the future."
 
Damian's pride in her had never faded. Even when they had first met and she hadn't been able to see any value in herself, it was as though Damian had. As she stood with him though he grinned as she said that she loved him, he whispered the same back, though as she said that she would make time he nodded.

" We'll work together in anything we do."

As he said that though he grinned though.

" I want you to tell me what you want me to do to you this time my love."

He knew that she liked losing control, just as she knew he would take her idea and make it his own in some special way, but for now he wanted her input, his cock pulsing within her addictive depths.
 
"I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside of me." Evie said bluntly, sighing as he bit her skin, leaving small marks in her pale flesh. "Show me just how much you love and missed me."

She gave him a grin, knowing that they would give and take all night long if that were the game. However, she wanted food and Damian loved to spoil her.
 
Damian grinned as she said that so bluntly, and even as she told him exactly what she needed from him right then, Damian nodded.

" All right..."

He purred though even as he said that he slipped out of her, though before she could complain he was pulling her around the desk, spinning her around he pushed her up against the wall as he reached down to lift one of her lovely toned legs by the knee and with a sure confident thrust he buried into her, his pelvis bumping her clit as he growled with desire.

" All for you, and only for you."

He purred with a grin as he did just as she asked, beginning to fuck her deep and hard!
 
Evie leaned in and kissed her lover deeply, her tongue twisting against his own as he fucked her hard against the wall. Her leg squeezed him close, a moan leaving her lips as he gave her exactly what she wanted. His body rubbed against her own, hips slapping into hers roughly as he mastered her in the way that she wanted.

"Fuck." She murmured against his lips as the kiss broke, her forehead pressing against his own as she stared into his eyes. "You're so incredible."
 
He bucked and thrust so deliciously hard that her back and ass bumped up against the wall as he almost lifted her completely off her feet with each loving and desirable thrust. Even as she leaned in and kissed him his groan met her as he kissed her right back, his tongue dueling hotly with hers for control. Since she had asked for his cum he wasn't holding back, he would fill her needy pussy with his hot cum, though she knew he'd pound her senseless before hand as well!

" I know, but so are you."

He purred breathlessly with a grin, though he added easily.

" After this, I'm taking your ass."

He grumbled matter of factly, though something told her he'd be taking her ass out on the club floor.
 
"After we eat, I'll let you take my ass all you want, baby." Evie said, chuckling as she took some control of the situation. "All night long if you want."

She kissed him again as he fucked her hard, his hands nearly pulling her off the floor as he fucked her hard enough to send her back and ass into the wall. She let out a whimper as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back against the wall, her belly clenching tightly as she swore that she would come again.
 
He grinned openly as she said that, though he looked right into her eyes as he nodded slightly.

" I'll hold... you to that."

He grumbled though with that he didn't have any control left and thrusting deep and hard into her pounding her into the wall he drilled her for a full ten minutes further before he came, hot rope after rope spraying deeply into her pussy as he rested, pinning her there.

" I love you."

He purred with a soft smile. He'd more than willingly eat some food, though he wouldn't forget her little 'promise' to him either.
 
Evie whimpered as Damian drove into her one last time, pumping her full of his hot seed. Her pussy fluttered around his cock as she came, belly jerking with the motion as he held her pinned against the wall. She grinned, happiness shining off her like a beacon as he told her that he loved her. They never had to have sex again and she would still melt every time he said those words with a little smile on his lips.

"I love you too." She murmured, leaning in to kiss him again as they both cooled down, their bodies heated and sweaty.
 
Damian smiled as he gently slid his hand from her leg, letting her lower it safely back to the ground, though even as she came with him he groaned as it felt as though she was trying to milk his cock for all it was worth.

Even as he kissed her gently, he stepped back, letting her off the wall as he held her hand and pulled her towards his office ensuite, after all they needed to clean off, though of course he would take his time pampering and touching her all he liked as well!
 
Evie followed him towards the ensuite, smiling as he pulled her into room to clean up. "We could stay in tonight and I could cook for you. Save the steakhouse for another time." She offered, knowing that he would insist that they do whatever she wanted.

She moved towards the shower and turned on the taps, letting the water warm up until she was satisfied. "I think the chef would let me take over the kitchen for a while."
 
Damian knew that she wouldn't bother 'playing hard to get' when he already had her in such a state, though truth be told he had just been about to ask her what she wanted to do for food when she made the suggestion.

Taking a moment to admire her as she moved ahead of him he grinned but he nodded to her.

" I like that idea... it's been a while since you've cooked for me."

He admitted with a smile, though with that he stepped in and taking the cloth he began to wash her, she knowing he wouldn't let her lift a finger as he cleaned and touched her all at the same time.
 
"Well, since you seem so intent on spoiling me, I guess I should spoil you for a change." Evie said with a smile as he took the washrag and started to clean her body. "I'm thinking pasta with some roast chicken and tomatoes. Maybe some chocolate cake for dessert."

She knew Damian loved to eat as much as she did and he worked every bit of it off in the gym the next morning. He had included her in that routine and she had seen results, losing a few pounds and muscles becoming more cut over time. Still, she didn't take it as seriously as he did, but it was a nice time to bond with him when they didn't have enough time to simply sit and talk.
 
He gave a slight shrug as she said that, though there was a gentle smile on his lips as well. " I can't help but spoil you, you deserve it." He certainly wouldn't argue with being spoiled in return, though as she outlined her ideas for dinner, he nodded with a grin. She knew how much he loved chocolate cake, though of course their favorite was cheesecake, that was kept for special occasions.

" That sounds wonderful." They certainly worked hard, and he had complimented her advances in physique. Not only physically but also in her endurance. After all she certainly didn't pass out when he fucked her silly nearly as often anymore, though she knew he enjoyed the challenge of making her do so. Working down her body he then had her turn around as he worked on her backside, cleaning and even nibbling his way down her body as well.
 
Evie laughed as he had her turn around and he started to clean her back, nipping with his teeth across the skin every so often. She playfully swatted at him, knowing that if he got carried away that they wouldn't be leaving the bathroom for a long time. She hadn't seen him that playful in a while, usually the stress of the club pulling him away in the evening times.
 
Damian smirked, and even as she playfully swatted at him, he simply continued on with what he was doing. He didn't get carried away but he did have some fun in being playful. While it was true that he usually obsessed over the club, for tonight at least Damian was going to obsess over her. He had been working extra hard in the recent weeks training his floor manager to handle most of the duties of the club and left it more in their hands. Of course Damian still was involved, but it allowed for him like tonight to focus on Evie and not have to leave to go deal with club operations. When he was finished cleaning and teasing her he stood with that charming grin on his face.
 
Back
Top