Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

He watched her as she looked to him with that look... he could tell that she had not seen a cock that large nor thick before... but he also hadn't wanted to 'open up' with his cock out otherwise he might have intimidated her, and that wasn't what he wanted for her. He would hold nothing against her in regards to her experimenting with other masters if she wished, but after tonight she would have to realize the life that she had been in, and the life that she could have were very different.

Even as she whimpered though to him pulling his cock back he but gave her a smirk, and even as she was learning he did indeed slip his cock into her mouth. His cock's tip dribbled some of his pre-cum onto her tongue, and even as she moaned around his cock he could not help but smile as she took it... he had positioned her so that he could feed her his cock as deeply as he wished... and she knew that even though he had not 'bound her', she was helpless against him.

As she squealed though he grinned as he tormented her nipples and breasts, but as he fed more and more cock deeper and deeper into her mouth she could feel how his touch though rougher than before still only caused her to squeal and writhe in pained pleasure. After a moment however she felt him slip one hand over her heaving belly before he was directly attacking her hard little clit.

All the while that cock slid deeper and deeper into her mouth... he would have her deep throating him soon... and she knew that he would expect it of her. She was in the perfect position for it.. it wouldn't choke her too much... but just enough that she would have to trust in her master. For now the heady male scent did attack her senses, overwhelming them as he didn't just take his own pleasure, but drew her own pleasure out as well!
 
Evie shivered with each tweek and turn of her nipples. She whimpered as he pressed his cock deeper and deeper, her throat struggling to relax against his persistent pressure. She tried to shake her head, telling him to slow down, but she only managed a strangled moan as his hand moved from her breast to her throbbing little clit.

Her hips responded to his fingers immediately, bucking off the bed as he slipped deeper into her mouth. Her hands raised to press against his thighs, telling him that she was at her limit before she gagged.
 
He looked down to her as she tried to communicate that he was about to go too far for her... but he again had seemed to gauge her limits perfectly... for his big thick cock seemed to poise at just the right depth.

While in the past she would have been brutally forced to take whatever her master wished of her, it was clear that Damian was much more thoughtful than that. He began to fuck her lovely mouth as he tore the moans and squeals from her... but he never went too far with her throat... she was taken to her very limits, but un-like her previous master, her limits were listened to... her abilities were adhered to.

As her hips responded to his fingers immediately though he grinned as her nipples were tormented moment after moment he seemed to enjoy playing on the balance of pained pleasure... and so did she it seemed. His cock spewed pre-cum copiously... but he was in full control... he took her mouth and fucked it deliciously as his fingers kept upon her clit... she feeling how he didn't relent upon her.

By the end of the night she would be weakened from being forced to cum so much... but she would go home happy. Damian did within a small part of his mind hoped that she would return to him again... but he held little trust in that... so for tonight, he tore her pleasure from her as many times as the night could take.
 
Everly swore that she saw stars as his thick fingers demanded more of her then she had ever given before. She squealed and moaned while speared on his cock, her tongue constantly flicking against his cock as she tasted his salty pre cum. Everything about that moment felt so incredibly right.

Her nipples throbbed and ached, her back arching as his fingers plucked at them. Her clit was red and demanding, swollen as his fingers slipped through her thick wetness. She felt her eyes roll back in her skull as she came for him, her hips pressing up hard against his fingers as she felt her wetness coating his digits.
 
Oh he knew that he was demanding more of her than she had probably ever experienced before... but for Damian, this was what BDSM was all about. Even as she squealed and moaned as she was speared on his cock he groaned and panted, the feeling of her tongue constantly rubbing his cock only making him feel all the better.

Even as she arched her back, even as her hips bucked he could feel how she was nearing another peak... and even as her hips pressed up she felt him curl two fingers, hooking them into her his fingers entered her swiftly, curling and scraping demandingly against her g-spot as he forced more pleasure through her.

His pacing became quicker, and she could tell that for tonight at least, she would not be filled by his big hard cock... he was going to cum down her throat, and when he had torn a g-spot orgasm out of her he was sure that she would be 'done' for the night... not to mention that the hours had slipped by... the club would be closing soon, and their time was coming to an end unfortunately.... for now.

If she wanted more of Damian... she knew where to find him at least. For now he roughly handled her g-spot, even as she came he would force her final screaming crescendo from her even as he pulled his cock to just at the entrance of her mouth before he came powerfully, filling her mouth with hot white cum, she knowing to drink her masters cum down.
 
Evie panted as his fingers hooked into her body, scraping along her g-spot as her body shook uncontrollably beneath him. She crying out around his cock as he forced another orgasm from her. She felt tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes as her emotions ran rampant that evening. They shared a beautiful thing together, even if they weren't connected in any way.

She gasped as he pulled his cock back and suddenly spurted his hot seed into her mouth. She sealed her lips around his cock, struggling to take his offering. A tiny bit left her lips, trickling down her cheek as she drank what he was giving to her, a strange feeling of peace coming over her in that moment. This is what she wanted. This is what she had come to the club for that evening.
 
He felt her heated breath washing his cock... and even as he demanded everything that she had had... Evie could tell that Damian had enjoyed his time with her as well. Even as he felt her body shaking uncontrollably he grinned. " That's... it... just... let go..." he growled... and even as the tears fell he could tell that they weren't tears of pain or sadness.

Even as he spurted into her as he came he came hard... highly aroused eight ropes of cum spewed into her mouth... overflowing it slightly he finally pulled his fingers out of her hungry pussy and shifted her, letting his cock slip from her lips he helped her onto the bed. " Just relax... it will take you a few minutes to come down."

As she twitched and felt that calm spread over her he brought the bowl and cloth over, he cleaning her up. " Our evening draws to a close... when you go I will give you my card. If you want to see me again bring it back with you to the club and give it to the bartender... they will schedule our meeting again... all right?"

He asked, he tending her very well, a soft smile on his lips. " I hope I didn't push you too hard? you should be aware though if you do return to me, I will require all of you... every part of you Evie. I don't say that to frighten you away, but I will not have you denying yourself what is my gift to you."

He gently finished and smiled to her. " when you are ready, feel free to get up." He moved and began to get dressed... their time was up for tonight.
 
Evie lay on the bed as Damian worked to clean her up after their session together. She panted, listening to his words as he told her that she could return to him if she wished. If she came back though, it would be entirely up to his will what happened. Was she ready for that, she asked herself as she watched him dress himself.

Soon, she slipped from the bed, pulling her dress back on before she slipped into her shoes. There was no helping the freshly fucked look on her face nor the way her curls hung in a wild riot around her head. She kept glancing over her shoulder at him though and soon she gathered the courage to do what she wanted to do.

She made her way towards him, standing on her toes to press a kiss to his cheek. "Thank you, Damian."
 
He knew that she might not be 'ready' to actually submit herself totally to him... and truth be told he knew that he was taking a risk by saying it, but Damian felt it was important for her to know what he expected of her.

Even as she slipped from the bed and slipped herself back into her dress and clothing he smiled at the freshly fucked look, to Damian, she glowed with beauty. As she moved to him he gently wrapped his arms around her and gave her a squeeze.

" Thank you, for trusting me." He purred to her, though he took his card from his pocket and slipped it into her hand. Upon it was simply his name, Damian Maloy, his phone number, as well as a simple saying.

Love, is giving him the power to destroy you, and trusting that he won't.

He smiled though and saw her out... she had a lot to think over... and if she wished, other masters to explore her sexuality with. For now though the club shut down as her car was brought for her... she able to head home and think over what she truly wanted.
 
It took Everly days to fully process what had happened between herself and Damian. It had inspired her and terrified her at the same time. She had found the strength to pull out her paints and charcoal, setting up a canvas to sketch and paint. She hadn't done any art for months since her hand had been broken. She felt free and light, something inside of her changing.

It was about a week later that she got up her courage to call Damian's number. She sat perched on her stool, looking at the half finished canvas as she listened to the phone ringing. When the line picked up, she sucked in a breath, wondering if she had the courage to speak.

"Damian?" She asked softly.
 
Damian hadn't known whether he would see or hear from her again... so well, he gave her a precious and important gift... the knowledge that what she sought WAS out there... it wasn't her imagination that she had been missing out on something important.

Even as he went about his work the club was thriving wonderfully... his thoughts did drift to her from time to time but he left it be. The number on the card was his personal cell phone number... a number that only a very select number of people held. She of course did not know that... she only knew that Damian had freed her from her fear, allowing her to move past into a new light... a new day.

As he picked up the call though he heard a soft voice... a small smile afforded to his lips. " Speaking, may I ask who I am speaking to?" He had a good idea of whom it was... but there WERE a few women whom were important executives in various firms that he spoke to... so he wanted to make sure it was Evie. It was his guess that it was her though... since she spoke his first name, not trying to be formal... seeming scared still... of what he didn't know.
 
"This is Everly." She said softly as he spoke in that rich voice of his. "From the other night at the club. You gave me your number..."

She was sure that he remembered as she twisted a lock of hair around her finger in her nervousness. "Listen, I just wanted to call and tell you thanks again for the wonderful night." That wasn't why she had called, but she wasn't sure what else to say. Thank you for fucking me? That seemed too crass. Thank you for the mind blowing orgasms? What did a woman say in this kind of situation.

"I was wondering...would you like to meet up for dinner sometime?" She asked him with a hopeful tone, struggling not to sound too eager or too desperate for another meeting.
 
He smiled as he heard her say her name... he had to admit that really, her voice sounded like liquid gold to him. Even as she said that he nodded though to himself. " Ahh Everly that's right... and so I did. I was wondering if you would call, or schedule a meeting." He remarked honestly, though he could hear her shyness coming through.

" What? you're not going to thank me for blowing your mind with pleasure and making you see that not all BDSM is pain?" He smirked as he said it... but even as she asked him if he would like to meet up for dinner he could hear the hope in her voice. " I would like that. I am busy for the next two days, but I am available friday." He wasn't lying, he was busy with work getting the new show in the club set up.

" If you are available, how about you suggest a place and time, and I will come pick you up? though you realize if you meet with me, that you are going to be submitting to me at some point again right." He had made that clear before she had left... come to Damian again when she was ready, when she wanted to experience more with him. " I am more than happy to have a date with you, if you would like, but be aware that is my expectation."

He left that hanging at that point, wondering if she would back out.
 
"I understand all of that." Everly said as she let the tight spiral of hair on her finger go, watching it spring back into place as she chewed on her lower lip. "Friday is fine with me. How about...what about Freddie's at 8?"

Freddie's was her favorite Italian place. They had the best pasta in the city, even if it was kind of a dive. She was sure that Damian had dined in far more expensive places, perhaps even in Italy itself, but it was the first thing that came to her mind. She was a hopeless bundle of nerves as she spoke to him, though she wished she had the confidence to simply be herself.

"Or if Friday won't work, I'm free all weekend." I'm free all month, she thought to herself as she resumed chewing on her bottom lip.
 
Damian could hear the trepidation in her voice but he could also hear how she was certain with her decision... so he didn't press her further with it. As she said that Friday was fine he nodded to himself.

Bringing up his planner he looked it over. " Friday at 8 will work just fine, and Freddie's is a good choice." He complimented her though added. " Not quite as good as in Italy itself, but it's the best in the city." He remarked, though since she had said that she was free all weekend he smiled.

" Since you are free all weekend, would you be open to a temporary stay with me? From Friday until Monday morning? we could treat it as a mini probation period... you would be able to see what it's like to be with me, and I could take my time in showing you the type of life that I lead? If not, I understand that it might be pressing things a tad quickly." He smiled as he said it though.

She may not have the confidence to suggest such a forward thing... but Damian clearly did.
 
Everly was stopped short when he asked her to stay with him all weekend. She didn't speak for a long moment before she cleared her throat and licked her suddenly dry lips. He wanted to show her what life was like for him. Was she really ready for something like that?

"Yes." She said without really thinking about it. "But what should I pack to bring with me. I mean...what will we be doing all of that time?"
 
He could tell that he had thrown her onto 'the back foot', and was about to apologize for being so forward when she agreed. The truth was that his heart jumped in his throat with excitement when she did... and even as she asked him that he smiled.

" You will want to pack a brush, some oils or shampoo as I am sure that you don't want to use my scents... but other than what you choose to wear for the date friday, you will not need to provide your own clothes. I will be placing you as my submissive when you come to me." He gently informed her, though he added. " I want you to keep the quote that is on my card in your head over the next few days." He gently intoned.

" What are your measurements Evie?" He would provide her clothes for when she was with him. Seeing as it was the weekend he added. " You will be spending a lot of the time escorting me around to different events both in the club and out... there is a charity event that I am throwing sunday evening, but we will be going shopping for clothes for that. Other than what I have mentioned, you only have to bring yourself."

He mused as he smiled. He was suddenly looking a LOT more towards that weekend. " I would like to draw up a basic temporary slave contract when we return from the dinner. You will be required at that point to relinquish one of your earlier hard limits, anal. Your body will be available completely, and you will have to trust that I will not betray that trust." He purred.

" Do you agree?" he asked gently of her with a smile.
 
Evie listened to what he was offering her and she suddenly felt giddy at the prospect. Anyone would be lucky to be Damian's woman and that weekend, that was just what she as going to be. She made a note to pack a few things before their date and she listened to him as he outlined a few of the events that they would be doing.

"32-24-36. At least the last time I checked that was what I was." She said as he asked her for her measurements. "And I suppose that I can agree to what you suggest."

The last time anyone had done anal on her it had ended badly. She shivered at that though, but she also knew that Damian was so different. He would care for her and she had to place her trust in someone.

"Damian, would you mind if I brought some of my art supplies?" She asked suddenly, looking at her unfinished canvas and the mess of her paints and brushes that littered the table. "If I find some time, I'd like to keep painting."
 
He smiled as he listened to the excitement in her voice... and it made Damian smile to know that he wasn't the only one excited about the weekend.

As she said that she would aquiese to his request Damian nodded and smiled to himself. " Good. I will admit that I am an ass man... but I will make sure that by the time I touch your ass, you will crave it as I made you crave my touch before." he purred to her.

Even as she suddenly asked that though he smiled as he thought about it. " That should be fine. I will want to see some of your works though." he remarked with a smile... though he added. " thirty two twenty four, thirty six... got it." He purred, though he smiled as he added.

" Are there any other questions? If not, I will ask lastly for your address, as I will come pick you up for our date, and afterwards, you will be brought here and I will enjoy making you my submissive for the weekend." He purred with a clear excitement in his own voice.
 
Everly actually felt her panties grow damp at the purr in his voice as he talked about making her his submissive for that weekend. Was this really happening, she asked herself. She laughed softly to herself as she thought about all that he had offered.

"239 S. Newcomb. Apartment 3." She said in a breathless tone, almost too giddy to think that she had to wait for two days.
 
He smiled as he could hear the slight intake of her breath... and even as she gave him her address he had taken a pad and written it down before he smiled to her breathlessness.

" Is my little sub getting wet at what I might make her do this weekend?" He asked deeply, he smiling as he added. " I have a small task for you. Until you are mine in person, you are not permitted to masturbate. If you do you will tell me and I will make sure to punish you. Do you understand Evie?" he asked, knowing that two full days without touching herself but knowing what was coming would drive her crazy.

" For now I need to get off and deal with work... so I will see you at eight on Friday Evie... and remember, be a good girl." He purred before he hung up with her and went on with his day, though now he had more preparations that he would be making... the extra work didn't bother him at all, mostly because he knew it was going to be well rewarded effort.

He was curious within his own mind whether she would be a good girl, or a bad one... it was an interesting proposition.
 
Evie squirmed again at the purr in his voice and she actually whimpered softly as he called her his little sub. "Yes, sir." She said softly, looking around her empty apartment as if someone might hear.

"I understand, sir. I will try my hardest." She said, smiling as their conversation ended and she hung up the phone.

Now if she could only get her mind off the wetness between her thighs and the aching nipples that were pressing against her tank top. Funny how those things never bothered her before until she wasn't permitted to do anything about it. Just focus, Evie, and everything will be alright...she told herself as she slipped off the stool to continue her painting.
 
He smiled at her little whimper... that sound was a sound that Damian would never get tired of... especially coming from a desiring little submissive. Even as she looked around she could see that there was no one else around... it was just her, and her master talking on the phone.

Even as she said that he smiled and left it at that... though by Friday he had everything prepared. He had typed up an official contract that would span from eight p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Monday morning. It was simple in it's design, but it was clear in it's directives. He had it on the dashboard of his car as he went to pick her up.

Since they weren't going high class food he dressed more casually... a pair of black slacks with a red dragon embroidery from Japan, along with a deep red shirt which matched the embroidery. He pulled up to the apartment building and picking up single red rose he had for her he headed up to the apartment.

He was exactly on time... his hair was spiked handsomely and Damian was very much looking forwards to having a regular date with Everly, and afterwards, well she knew that he would take control of her. He knocked easily at her door, though he was sure she had been anticipating his arrival!

Slave Contract.

1.0.0 Slave's Role

The slave agrees to submit completely to the master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the master without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto (see section 1.0.1) applies. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, their body belongs to their master ,, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. All of the slave's possessions likewise belong to the master , including all assets, finances, and material goods, to do with as they see fit. The slave agrees to please the master to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of said master .

1.0.1 Slave's Veto

The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the master , at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both master and slave:

Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the slave .
Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life, such as losing their job, causing family stress, etc.
Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0) to the slave .
Where said command may cause psychological trauma to the slave, such as a rape scene for a slave that has been raped in the past.
2.0.0 Master's Role

The master accepts the responsibility of the slave's body and worldly possessions, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The master agrees to care for the slave , to arrange for the safety and well-being o f the slave , as long as they own the slave . The master also accepts the committment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, love the slave, and use the slave as they see fit.

3.0.0 Punishment

The slave agrees to accept any punishment the master decides to inflict, whether earned or not.

3.0.1 Rules of Punishment

Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slave from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0). Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:
1. Blood may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn
2. Burning the body
3. Drastic loss of circulation
4. Causing internal bleeding
5. Loss of consciousness
6. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time

4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm

Since the body of the slave now belongs to the master , it is the master's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slave ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other slavery related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire. Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:

Death
Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.
Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, unless accepted by the slave .
Any loss of hair, unless accepted by the slave .
Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless accepted by the slave .
Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted diseases.
5.0.0 Others

The slave may not seek any other master or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the master's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment. The master may accept other slaves or lovers, but must consider the slave's emotional response to such actions and act accordingly. Under no circumstance should the master allow such actions to unbalance the slave emotionally, or allow such actions to result in ignoring the slave .

The master may give the slave to other masters, provided the rules of this contract are upheld. In such a situation, the master will inform the new master of the provisions stated herein, and any breach by the new master will be considered a breach by the master as well, subject to all rules stated in this contract.

6.0.0 Secrecy

All physical evidence of the slavery will be kept in total secrecy, except where both master and slave agree. Any violation of this clause shall be cause to terminate this contract, should the injured party wish it. The materials and physical evidence shall be kept under lock and key in a place acceptable to both parties.

7.0.0 Alteration of Contract

This contract may not be altered, except when both master and slave agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed.

8.0.0 Termination of Contract

This contract may be terminated at any time by the master , but never by the slave, except under special conditions explained within this contract. Upon termination, all physical evidence of the slavery, including this contract, will be destroyed, and all materials and belongings shall belong to the master , to be shared or kept as they see fit. The slave , owning nothing and having agreed to give up all worldly possessions and body to the master , shall once again own their body, but nothing else, unless the master decides to give back their possessions.

9.0.0 Slave's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to give everything I own to my master, and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand tha I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my master to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature:____________

9.0.1 Master's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possessions, and to care for them to the best of my ability. I shall provide for their security and well-being and command them, train them, and punish them as a slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as they are mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Signature:____________
 
Everly was running late when she heard the knock at her door. She nearly jumped out of her skin as she finished putting her favorite earrings on. She checked herself in the mirror, turning this way and that as she looked at her new dress.

She had gone out and spent money for this date. Nothing in her closet seemed to fit what they were going to do. The moment she had laid eyes on the green dress at the shopping center, she knew that she had to have it. It was strapless, yet still tasteful falling to her knees. She adored the dark hunter green of it and she had taken pains to find a pair of heels that would match it as well. She had even bought a new strapless bra and panties, both black for the occasion as well.

Her curls had been pulled back into a simply ponytail, her lips coated with a deep red shade of lipstick. Her eyes simply had mascara and her cheeks highlighted with blush. That was it, she thought as she raced through the apartment to answer the door.

Seeing Damian standing there, her heart actually fluttered and she couldn't help the silly grin that spread across her lips as she saw the red rose that he was holding. "For me? Thank you."

She stepped aside to let him into her apartment. Her overnight bag sat by the door as well as her paint supplies and a new canvas. Her apartment was pretty spartan with few furnishings but since she was starting out in a new life, she was very proud of what she did have.
 
Damian was half surprised that the door wasn't opened straight away... but then again he was sure that she had gone to some extended efforts to make sure that she was ready for her time with him. Even as the days had gone by his thoughts had been plagued by her... which wasn't a bad thing at all.

As he saw her though he smiled widely. " You are welcome Everly, a rose for a beautiful woman." He mused to her, and even as he stepped in, he saw the overnight bag and paint supplies, but he looked to her. " You have done quite well for yourself, picking up the pieces of your life." He complimented gently, though he smiled to her.

" You look lovely. Are you ready to go?" He asked curiously... she could see he was itching to enjoy her as his company again. " I admit I am a bit nervous, I don't generally keep extended company of this kind... I am quite excited though, to spend the weekend with you Evie." He was usually busy, and though the weekend would be busy as well, perhaps having her with him would open his eyes as well.

He was the sort of man whom was constantly doing things for others... having a companion, someone whom stayed more than one evening would be new for him... and he was very much looking forwards to it!
 
Back
Top