The Dancer and the suit. (Closed)

"You did at the start, but not anymore. I like what you bring."

He moved faster and faster and matched the pace of her bucking hips. He moved his hands to her breasts and gripped them firmly...using them for leverage.
 
She growled grinding her hips to his thrusts as she rode him wildly.

Glad to hear it lover. Since I might just be interested in keeping ya.
 
"Oh, is that so?"

He thrust his hips harder as he pulled on her nipples.

"Cum for me Dazzlyn. Cum all over my hard cock."
 
Oh yeah there we go... You gotta cum for me too suit... Come on Fitz baby.

She rode harder and harder as she stared deep into his eyes.

Now baby
 
"Oh fuck yea. Cum with me Dazzlyn. I want you coat me in your nectar."

Patrick picked up the pace.... filling her hard and deep... slamming his cock into her.

"Do it. Cum for me.... NOW."
 
She was gasping orgasm ravaging every fiber of her being as she hugged him tight.

Fitz...

A whimper slipping from her lips
 
He didn't stop....

as he felt her spasm he exploded.... filling her.

His hips continued to move. He was going to make sure that he gave her the pleasure he believed she deserved.
 
Even as her orgasm slowly faded she continued to ride. Her eyes staring deep into his.

Mmm more baby?
 
How about my real name...

Natalia... But you can keep calling me Dazzlyn if you want

Her hips rolled against him more and more.

What else you wanna do baby? Seems like you got really turned on being restrained in that chair tonight.
 
"I have to be honest with you Natalia..... it was you that had me turned on. However, the idea of being restrained there was something new to me."

His hands moved slowly over her wonderful body.

"Do you like the idea of having me restrained? Is that what you want?"
 
Mmm nothing like hearing a little begging while muscles strain to break bonds to end the urgent need themselves.
 
"Oh, so you think you can make me beg? I like your confidence."

He was feeling a little full of himself, which was unusual for Fitz... outside of work anyway.
 
Honey in my line of work making men beg is lesson one.

She laughed a little and moved her hips in a sensual figure 8 with him still deep inside know the shift in pressure and sensation would be so very surprising and insanely pleasure.
 
"Damn Natalia. I love the way you move that hot body."

He pressed his hips to her....their hips grinding together.

"Is it your intention to make me beg?"
 
If it happens it happens.

She purred leaning down over him stretching his hands with her up to the headboard.

Though if I was... -click-. You being a little... -click- more restrained might be in order... Don't you think Fitz...

A lick then a nip at his earlobe.
 
Patrick looked up at Natalia as she cuffed his wrists to the headboard.

"Handcuffs? I can honestly say I have never had a set of them on before."

He raised his hips to Natalia as she licked and nipped at his ear.

"You are good. I have to give you that. You certainly know what you are doing."
 
Slowly she moved to let him slip from her with a purr. Picking up a little remote from the bedside table she aimed it at the stereo and music began as she slipped from the bed and began to dance around using the four posters of the bed to help her. Her hands slithering over her body and his as she danced around.
 
Patrick watched Natalia intently. She moved with such ease and grace.

"I like this performance much more than your performance at the club, and that performance was incredible."

He licked his lips as she moved around the room touching herself...touching him. Natalia was moving her body in such an erotic dance... it made him want her even more than he had before.
 
Trained in the different schools of bellydancing she rippled and swayed. Her hands dancing over both of their bodies soft fingernail trails over unexpected nerves to bring about unexpected sexual sensations.

Ohh... Tell me more Fitz...
 
"Natalia, your body is exquisite. I have never seen a body as perfect as yours."

He looked into her eyes in an attempt to let her know just how sincere he was in his words.

"Not only is your body amazing. You move so well... oh, and the way you touch your body..... and mine..... it is fucking amazing."
 
She knew the more he talked he more her slithering touches the arousal would grow to the levels of need and desire. She had done a stint as a Domme in a club in Europe in her more free life. She just slowly used various caresses and visuals to draw pleading from her intended prey.
 
As she ran her fingers over his skin, he pressed his body up to her.

She certainly knew what she was doing, and she was doing it well.

She was driving him crazy.... not just with the touch... but with the visual of her wonderful body moving before him.

He wanted her bad..... but was not yet ready to beg for it.... he felt it would be a sign of weaknesses that she might not find attractive.
 
Lots of resistance to it all

A sweet pout briefly graced her lips.

So guess you don't... Want... Anything... Don't... Need anything... Lover?
 
"Oh, I didn't say that."

He looked at her and allowed his eyes to move slowly down her perfect body.

"I want anything you want to give me Natalia."
 
Back
Top