Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally do it in the shower, but I felt achy and needing to cum when I woke up and so I did. It was ok and took the edge off but I still don't feel "satisfied".

I find that it isn't quite as satisfying in the shower. I'm not sure why.

I agree. I find the shower too distracting.

Exactly! You're thinking "christ where's the soap" and "oh god, if I make this too long I'll run out of hot water, and cold water will not be good", resulting in haste and a loss of the fun element.

she's right beside me now having a very late breakfast.

The short story is with Becky in a dressing room. I bought her black leggings, a blazer, and heels so she would be dressed like myself, and then we went into the cubicle. Before she put my purchases on, I pulled my tights down, stood near the curtain edge so I could just see out, and watched Becky admiring herself in the mirror, naked except for her new heels, try on the bras I had picked out for her to try on.

Exactly! You're thinking "christ where's the soap" and "oh god, if I make this too long I'll run out of hot water, and cold water will not be good", resulting in haste and a loss of the fun element.

Not to crash the thread, but one of my fave places is in the shower.

Lovevthecwater, the heat, the fact I can use body wash, lube, toys and not worry about the sheets!:D

Plus, when I orgasm, I can be as loud as I want...

Hello Shelly.

"So how are you doing down there? Am I talking too much?"
"No, no. I'm really enjoying this. It's scary, but fun. Uh, can I see your bu... ass again?"
"Why not?" I said as I knelt on the seat facing away from Becky. "I'll even spank myself for you. I deserve to be spanked, right? Taking advantage of a sweet innocent girl like you."
"Oh god, please keep talking like that Helen. Oh boy..."
"Right here in the 7-11 parking lot. Spreading my cheeks for this wide-eyed, cute as a button, pony-tailed Becky. Becky with her hand down her pants asking me to show her my ass..."

These may interest you.

Ok Shelly. I think this was my

It was supposed to close at ten last night, but the girl cleaning the pool area said I could stay until she finished. I enjoyed myself while chatting with her doing her close-up. I knew she couldn't see anything with the bubbles from the jets, so I just pulled my suit to the side to expose myself. I even only half covered myself when I got out of the water so that parts of my lips were very visible. That she definitely noticed. She looked away when I looked at her, but I could see her looking when I looked in the mirror to dry my face. I asked her if I could come back the next day (tonight) around the same time and she said "I'm fine with that, really. Someone to talk to makes this job less boring. This place is deserted at this time."

first meeting with her.

first meeting with her.

Wow! That is SO sexy!! The closest I've had was when I was at work late at night...

I was working the front desk, we fill in for the gift shop after they close. Well I got a phone call from a VERY agitated woman. She was calling to see if we had any batteries for sale. My mind INSTANTLY went NUTS! I had checked her in the night previous and the mixture of her tight slacks, her sexy british accent, and her silky long hair kicked my imagination into overdrive.

Long story short, we don't have ANY batteries. But I knew one of the guys in the maintenance department. I begged him to bring me the batteries as quickly as he could. When I took my 15, I quickly ran to her executive suite.

Coming close to the door I heard LOUD moaning from the other side. I bash fully knocked, her moaning went silent. Then she opened the door. Her erect nipples were standing tall through her sky blue nightie. She saw the batteries and blushed. She thanked me non-stop as she reached for something in her closet. I thought she might come back with a 5. I knew what the batteries were for, what ELSE is a regular person going to use C batteries on a business trip???

Let's just say she didn't come back with change. With her neon blue vibrator clutched tightly in her hand, she popped the top, replaced the batteries, and sniffed the long shaft. Gliding her tongue down the artificial veins as she turned it on.

I quickly excused myself, feeling the moisture collecting in my barely there undies. I still wish I had stayed to see what she would have offered me.

BUT! Because of her I bought Bugz, my neon blue rabbit :)

Wow! That is SO sexy!! The closest I've had was when I was at work late at night...

I was working the front desk, we fill in for the gift shop after they close. Well I got a phone call from a VERY agitated woman. She was calling to see if we had any batteries for sale. My mind INSTANTLY went NUTS! I had checked her in the night previous and the mixture of her tight slacks, her sexy british accent, and her silky long hair kicked my imagination into overdrive.

Long story short, we don't have ANY batteries. But I knew one of the guys in the maintenance department. I begged him to bring me the batteries as quickly as he could. When I took my 15, I quickly ran to her executive suite.

Coming close to the door I heard LOUD moaning from the other side. I bash fully knocked, her moaning went silent. Then she opened the door. Her erect nipples were standing tall through her sky blue nightie. She saw the batteries and blushed. She thanked me non-stop as she reached for something in her closet. I thought she might come back with a 5. I knew what the batteries were for, what ELSE is a regular person going to use C batteries on a business trip???

Let's just say she didn't come back with change. With her neon blue vibrator clutched tightly in her hand, she popped the top, replaced the batteries, and sniffed the long shaft. Gliding her tongue down the artificial veins as she turned it on.

I quickly excused myself, feeling the moisture collecting in my barely there undies. I still wish I had stayed to see what she would have offered me.

BUT! Because of her I bought Bugz, my neon blue rabbit :)

A little product placement advertising?

I don't post much but had some time home alone today and called over my obviously gay fwb and we masturbated together on the porch swing but had to take it inside once things got heated. If anyone cares it ended with him taking it doggy style on my bed until I filled him up. Then we spooned and I was the big spoon. Between me kissing him and my still wet cock sliding between his ass cheeks he came in my hand as I jerked it.

I had some free time this afternoon so I indulged myself with an wonderfully sensual session of clitty play. :heart: Im still in the mood so tonight will be interesting also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back