Ian Samples forbidden fruit

icarus7389

Virgin
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Posts
1
Since this story has garnered over 126k views and has comments shut off is there anyone on this board that would like to discuss this erotic yet highly combustible series?

I enjoyed chapter 1 immensely I though it was well written and had high potential for a multi-part story series. The characters were well introduced and detailed very well and I found myself empathizing with Ian and Marie.

Chapter 2 on the other hand was very disturbing in the handling of the affair's discovery and it's consequences, I found it to over the top even for a BTB story and the ending left to many unanswered questions and some plot holes . The most glaring for is this. A big part of Doug's (The vengeful Husband) reaction to the discovery of his wife's affair is his embarrassment that so many people must have known about it and been talking about it for weeks. So when his wife suddenly "disappears" into the blue wouldn't that cause some suspicion? Surely Marie had friends and family that would find her being a heavy drug user highly unbelievable.

My other point is with Ian. What happens when he finds out that Marie has disappeared with drug dealers? Surely Josh (Marie's son) would be looking for a shoulder to cry on and who better than his best friend? I mean Ian had known this woman all his life and had torrid affair with her for several months and probably believed he was in love with her. Does the author seriously want us to believe that Ian would save his own ass and let Marie suffer some unimaginable fate? The guilt and torture of living with that would be to much and probably be dead from suicide within months. So no I believe that Ian would report this to the police and then let the cards fall where they may.

In closing I think cheating in general is wrong but can be justifiable in this series. Marie was an emotionally and sexually neglected woman and got her needs fulfilled outside her marriage, Doug took no responsibility for his faults that played a major part in this affair and decided that the best way to deal with his wife's infidelity was to hand over to a pimp, hoping that they would hook her on drugs and turn her into a prostitute

Unbelievable
 
Back
Top