The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? Are things.... happening?????

smiles

Yes...and no...

Nothing yet, nothing really but there are 'indicators' that mean I'm probably going to have to be admitted tomorrow...and if not tomorrow...more than likely Friday...

Little one will be here soooooooo soon! :D

smiles

Yes...and no...

Nothing yet, nothing really but there are 'indicators' that mean I'm probably going to have to be admitted tomorrow...and if not tomorrow...more than likely Friday...

YAY... You must be sooooo excited..... !!!!!

smiles

Yes...and no...

*smiles and begins a preemptive happy dance*

Ooooh! Exciting!

smiles

Yes...and no...

Excited for you!!

I'm sure they will be the most cutest baby brit that ever graced this world. Probably helps that their momma is a total knockout!

Good luck babe, I hope it's a speedy delivery.

smiles

Yes...and no...

Be sure to keep me updated, darling. *snuggles the Witch*

YAY... You must be sooooo excited..... !!!!!

You have nooooooooooooo idea!! :D

*smiles and begins a preemptive happy dance*

Ooooh! Exciting!

dances with her

I know!! :D

Excited for you!!

I'm sure they will be the most cutest baby brit that ever graced this world. Probably helps that their momma is a total knockout!

Good luck babe, I hope it's a speedy delivery.

Oh you... :eek:
:kiss:

Be sure to keep me updated, darling. *snuggles the Witch*

But of course! :rose:

Awwww, thanks you guys :D

hugs and snuggles for all

LT~

Three posts left. I need to think on the one for Fr33k. Fish is still in reprieve. :kiss: and then there's Mod. So when I get back, if I have time, Sara's up next.

Time to run. Things to do. The RW calls.

FLT~

Ever so excited for the Witchling and family. Looks like mini Brit is going to have a sibling pretty soon now. I wonder how excited she is.

What do Scottish guys have on Romance writers? It seems 60-75% of Historical Romance novels some swooning English debutante is seduced and ravished by some strapping guy in kilt called Generic Studly McScottishhunk?

Last edited:
What do Scottish guys have on Romance writers? It seems 60-75% of Historis Romance novels some swooning English debutante is seduced and ravished by some strapping guy in kilt called Generic Studly McScottishhunk?

It's the kilt, man. Every woman knows they don't wear anything under a kilt.

It's the wide shoulders, the wild, sturdy, dominant persona. *grin*

Good lord, child. You're just coming over two rooms, not a cross country expedition... How much crap are you going to grab?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back