The Life Aquatic with Susan Langdon.

Assessment after the first 24hrs.

Didn't quite land with a thud but my impression is the response is, meh. There were a lot of postings also, so it probably got lost in the crowd. Ah well.

My latest story https://www.literotica.com/s/the-life-aquatic-with-susan-langdon has been published. I would like to thank Yorkie Chai for the edit. Feedback is appreciated. The picture and artist on which this story is based can be found on Hentai Foundry. Thank you :)

The people on this forum who offer feedback are other authors (and one passive/aggressive bratty bi slut (her words, not mine)) who have their own writing as well. We give our time to help new authors because it can be completely demoralizing for a new author to look at the balance of time spent working on your art against the depth of the responses said art generates. We have all been there, feeling low because no one recognizes how brilliant our True Lies reference was that, three years later, NO ONE HAS EVER COMMENTED ON. YOU SAVAGES.

That being said, you are running perilously close to abusing our generosity. You ask for feedback on stories and you aren't contributing feedback to anyone else. This forum only works because some of us are donating time. It's like a food bank, and you keep taking and taking.

If you want more feedback, you should give some too.

Point taken.

Point taken; I tend to neglect that part far too often or reserve my responses for the comments section. A flaw I have to work on.

The people on this forum who offer feedback are other authors (and one passive/aggressive bratty bi slut (her words, not mine)) who have their own writing as well. We give our time to help new authors because it can be completely demoralizing for a new author to look at the balance of time spent working on your art against the depth of the responses said art generates. We have all been there, feeling low because no one recognizes how brilliant our True Lies reference was that, three years later, NO ONE HAS EVER COMMENTED ON. YOU SAVAGES.

That being said, you are running perilously close to abusing our generosity. You ask for feedback on stories and you aren't contributing feedback to anyone else. This forum only works because some of us are donating time. It's like a food bank, and you keep taking and taking.

If you want more feedback, you should give some too.

Back