South Carolina Role Call

Carolina's

I think there are three to four threads going for those of us in the Carolina's. We need to find a thread and expand it and see if there are any individuals who might want to meet up for coffee, tea or more.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Columbia

Hey, I’m from Lexington (near Columbia) myself.

Definitely not much going on in the Lexington/Columbia area. We just drove down to one of the Lions Dens to see if anything was happening. Full parking lot so obviously somebody was having fun.

We just found out there is actually a nudist park about 30 miles from here.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

that would be awesome if we could get a decent group of people chatting in here no telling the fun that could be had for all who wanted to have some if we could just meet people like us or interested in some of the things we like as well.

Meeting like minded people

that would be awesome if we could get a decent group of people chatting in here no telling the fun that could be had for all who wanted to have some if we could just meet people like us or interested in some of the things we like as well.

It is so hard finding a third person or couple to hang with that have similar interests in travel, movies, restaurants and definitely sex.

In our case it is finally meet them and then one of us moves.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Anyone from South Carolina

It is so hard finding a third person or couple to hang with that have similar interests in travel, movies, restaurants and definitely sex.

In our case it is finally meet them and then one of us moves.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Well said War Bonds Swingers,

We are from here but didn't stay here. We only returned because both of our elderly parents needed help. We have lived all over the U.S. with the military and have met a vast cross-section of folks and loved it.

Most of the folks here were raised here, went to school here, have stayed here and now run the place as did their parents and their parent before them. Even though we knew them from grammar school, jr. high school and high school, there're still the same, ultra-conservative, church-going, closed minded folks who enjoy telling everyone how they should live their lives. After several attempts to meet like-minded folks...we've pretty much have given up. :(

Moving around

Well said War Bonds Swingers,

We are from here but didn't stay here. We only returned because both of our elderly parents needed help. We have lived all over the U.S. with the military and have met a vast cross-section of folks and loved it.

Most of the folks here were raised here, went to school here, have stayed here and now run the place as did their parents and their parent before them. Even though we knew them from grammar school, jr. high school and high school, there're still the same, ultra-conservative, church-going, closed minded folks who enjoy telling everyone how they should live their lives. After several attempts to meet like-minded folks...we've pretty much have given up. :(

Yep, were there with you. Originally from the west coast we moved to a new duty station, met friends and then moved on. We have been in the Carolina's for most of the last 20 years at one duty station or another with the exception of a short time in Little Rock Arkansas.

Funny story. While in the Charlotte NC area my wife and I joined a swingers club. While there one night I ran into one of the NCO's from our headquarters company. A little awkward. We remained friends at work and would get a chuckle on Monday morning if we had both spent the weekend at the club.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Yep, were there with you. Originally from the west coast we moved to a new duty station, met friends and then moved on. We have been in the Carolina's for most of the last 20 years at one duty station or another with the exception of a short time in Little Rock Arkansas.

Funny story. While in the Charlotte NC area my wife and I joined a swingers club. While there one night I ran into one of the NCO's from our headquarters company. A little awkward. We remained friends at work and would get a chuckle on Monday morning if we had both spent the weekend at the club.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

That is funny. I found out a couple of years ago, guy I was stationed with in California had been into swinging (it was just wife-swapping then or "an open marriage}. It was a hell of a surprise as he and his wife had always come across as being so upright.

I retired Dec 1994, so I've now been retired longer than I was on active duty. Both of us are now in our late sixties and while a lot of our-get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went, we're still kicking, just not raising much dust. :)

Get up and go

That is funny. I found out a couple of years ago, guy I was stationed with in California had been into swinging (it was just wife-swapping then or "an open marriage}. It was a hell of a surprise as he and his wife had always come across as being so upright.

I retired Dec 1994, so I've now been retired longer than I was on active duty. Both of us are now in our late sixties and while a lot of our-get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went, we're still kicking, just not raising much dust. :)

Yes, I feel you. My desire to get out and do what I did ten years ago has dramatically decreased. Sucks when one of has to say "I'm to tired for sex tonight".

California. There were some fun times there. Lived on Ft. Ord the final year it was an active post. Actually got on base housing on the golf course. Snuck out one night to screw in the sand trap.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Yes, I feel you. My desire to get out and do what I did ten years ago has dramatically decreased. Sucks when one of has to say "I'm to tired for sex tonight".

California. There were some fun times there. Lived on Ft. Ord the final year it was an active post. Actually got on base housing on the golf course. Snuck out one night to screw in the sand trap.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

I was stationed at Port Hueneme (aka Port Who-needs-it), Ca in 1979 to 1983 and again 1989 to 1994. We made several trips up Monterey way. Always thought Fort Ord would be a great place to be stationed, but, there were no general billets for us sailor types. We had a blast in Ca. made a couple of trips to a place call the "A-Frame" in I believe Hollywood Hills. Early swinger's "club". That was in the early 1980's.

When we were stationed in Panama City Beach, Fl. we'd take our boat out into St. Andrew Bay to search for bay scallops and somehow my wife's bikini would fall off. Add a little coconut sun tanning oil and we'd get it on. It was quite a turn on to be fucking like that as other boats zoomed by a few hundred feet away. We'd both sunbath nude every chance we got. It wasn't legal, but as long as you didn't make a scene you'd be left alone. There was a younger couple we befriended and they'd love to locate us in their boat and come alongside. For some reason they wouldn't get naked, but the wife told my wife how much it turned both f them on so see us au natural. :D

Sure do miss those days! We miss California and the pan-handle of Florida (aka the Redneck Riviera). Ah well!

Calif and Florida

I was stationed at Port Hueneme (aka Port Who-needs-it), Ca in 1979 to 1983 and again 1989 to 1994. We made several trips up Monterey way. Always thought Fort Ord would be a great place to be stationed, but, there were no general billets for us sailor types. We had a blast in Ca. made a couple of trips to a place call the "A-Frame" in I believe Hollywood Hills. Early swinger's "club". That was in the early 1980's.

When we were stationed in Panama City Beach, Fl. we'd take our boat out into St. Andrew Bay to search for bay scallops and somehow my wife's bikini would fall off. Add a little coconut sun tanning oil and we'd get it on. It was quite a turn on to be fucking like that as other boats zoomed by a few hundred feet away. We'd both sunbath nude every chance we got. It wasn't legal, but as long as you didn't make a scene you'd be left alone. There was a younger couple we befriended and they'd love to locate us in their boat and come alongside. For some reason they wouldn't get naked, but the wife told my wife how much it turned both f them on so see us au natural. :D

Sure do miss those days! We miss California and the pan-handle of Florida (aka the Redneck Riviera). Ah well!

We enjoyed Calif back then. Still unsure if we continue a few more years if we may try for duty in southern Florida. Yes screwing in a somewhat public area is enjoyable. Miss those younger days when my aging body was more acceptable.

I really think there are a lot more swingers out there in military life that we truly even realize.

Have a good weekend.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Greenville💚💚💚

Looking for a Bi woman or a couple willing to share. just wanna play no strings attached😘

We enjoyed Calif back then. Still unsure if we continue a few more years if we may try for duty in southern Florida. Yes screwing in a somewhat public area is enjoyable. Miss those younger days when my aging body was more acceptable.

I really think there are a lot more swingers out there in military life that we truly even realize.

Have a good weekend.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Enjoyed chatting with you and hope y'all have a great weekend too.
MKvDeepSea

Looking for a Bi woman or a couple willing to share. just wanna play no strings attached😘

Hey GeneralLeia,

Just wanted to say, "Hello" and welcome to Literotica. :D

MKvDeepSea

Coming out of the woodwork

The Carolina group is starting to come out of the woodwork. Maybe not like Florida or one of the other large states. But its a start

War Bonds Swingers
Paul

Back