Making a comeback…

Well, if you would've been sitting on this barstool, I would've been holding onto you….Tightly...:devil:

Promise?

Somehow I imagine you're easier to slip onto than off of. :devil:

Two more that don't really fit anywhere. These are just me hanging out shirtless.

Tattoo 1

Tattoo 2

Holy...fuck! I love your tattoos, they're gorgeous! You, even more so though. I don't even have words to describe that second picture. :kiss:

Promise?

Somehow I imagine you're easier to slip onto than off of. :devil:

Holy...fuck! I love your tattoos, they're gorgeous! You, even more so though. I don't even have words to describe that second picture. :kiss:

Yep, once you're on, I'm not letting you go until we're finished...:devil:

Thank you so much for the compliments on my tattoos. You make a guy feel so good!:kiss:

*sigh*

Just when I thought that barstool couldn't get any more appealing...you go and do this. Have I told you that you're beautiful in the last hour?

How many tattoos do you have?

Ah shucks! If I didn't have this big ol' beard, you could see me blush….:D

I have 4 tattoos, with plans to get more. I really want to get some on one of my legs, just haven't figured out what yet...

Helllo! I love love love the barstool pics!!! Holy fuck those are sexy as hell! Awesome tats, beard is way cool, and I love the shaved head look. Love that whole tough guy, badass persona.

Do you rise a motorcycle too? Lol please tell me you own a Harley :) :p

Now you have me really excited! Lol

Ah shucks! If I didn't have this big ol' beard, you could see me blush….:D

I have 4 tattoos, with plans to get more. I really want to get some on one of my legs, just haven't figured out what yet...

I'll have to keep working on it and see if I can get you to glow right through the beard. ;)

I see three of them I think. Which one am I missing?

Helllo! I love love love the barstool pics!!! Holy fuck those are sexy as hell! Awesome tats, beard is way cool, and I love the shaved head look. Love that whole tough guy, badass persona.

Do you rise a motorcycle too? Lol please tell me you own a Harley :) :p

Now you have me really excited! Lol

Sadly, I do not own a Harley…. yet. I drive a truck. I spend a lot of time out in the country/woods and 4 wheel drive is a necessity.:D

I'll have to keep working on it and see if I can get you to glow right through the beard. ;)

I see three of them I think. Which one am I missing?

I have an angel on my left shoulder, a skull on my right shoulder, some barbed wire around my right arm, and comedy and tragedy (Motley Crue) on my left shoulder blade.

I want to get some flames the go up from my ankle. I would also love to get the Playboy Bunny tattooed somewhere as well.:D

I have an angel on my left shoulder, a skull on my right shoulder, some barbed wire around my right arm, and comedy and tragedy (Motley Crue) on my left shoulder blade.

I want to get some flames the go up from my ankle. I would also love to get the Playboy Bunny tattooed somewhere as well.:D

Lucky flames...I want to climb your legs, and the rest of you. ;)

Here is my attempt at a little humor, because no one would ever confuse me with Superman…:D

Man of Steel 1
Man of Steel 2
Man of Steel 3
Man of Steel 4
Man of Steel 5
Man of Steel 6
Man of Steel 7

Soooo fucking sexy!! After number four or five I was whimpering and drooling on myself. Sounds sexy no? :kiss:

Lucky flames...I want to climb your legs, and the rest of you. ;)

Soooo fucking sexy!! After number four or five I was whimpering and drooling on myself. Sounds sexy no? :kiss:

I would be a very lucky guy to have you crawl all over me!:devil:

Sounds very sexy!:kiss:

Back