Tiny Cleopatra. :)

You are very attractive and I will be watching this thread for more from you :)

THose eyes, those lips, your amazing body; thank you for coming back to lit and sharing with us. Best of luck with that interview and evertything you do.

Is it too soon to be adding to this? I just had such a great interview, I want to share. :rose:

That's a very eye catching top you're wearing. I'm sure that it was a great interview for the person who interviewed you too!

Great to see you back. Your previous thread always left me rock hard. Love your body and beautiful face.

good!

you have easily got the best lips and most mesmerizing eyes on this entire site! It is great to see you back, any name you like just keep being your sexy self!

beautiful! look forward to seeing more of you! Glad your interview went well.. and reading books is also a big turn on!

And thank you to every one else! You guys are too kind, I am too lucky. :kiss:
How about another photo? And maybe a couple more coming up, requests I have gotten.

What are you doing tonight lovers?
How about spending some quality naked time with the real thing...i can dream...;)

Hi. Thank you for posting such lovely pictures. I do appreciate the fact that you have large breasts. Your chest isn't what caught my attention. You have such a lovely face. You are quite a beautiful young woman.

Good morning babes! I will be responding to you in just a few minutes, PM's included. This morning I am loving my cup of coffee, toast, and TV while I dread getting ready for work a little later.
What is everyone doing today?

xoxo
Tiny C.

Well my short term productivity just came to screaming halt, I'll be staring at this picture for some time. You are such a doll!

just read your post

N I really like the way you are taking things
We only gets this life ones , then why waste it in tensions
We should enjoy , have fun , go naughty in limits & off limits sometimes
We should not regret anything about we should have done , make new friends , make mistake learn from it enjoy the life fully

PS :- I would like to be part of your life by being your friend thought naughty & online but true n loyal friend
Waiting you to revert

PPS :- you are not tiny , you are real curvy

Good morning babes! I will be responding to you in just a few minutes, PM's included. This morning I am loving my cup of coffee, toast, and TV while I dread getting ready for work a little later.

xoxo
Tiny C.

mmmmmmm*growls* Good morning beautiful:rose::kiss: Looking especially sultry this morning, biting your luscious lips, showing off bountiful cleavage and a lil headlight action...woof! Hope you have a wonderful day of work when you head in:)

I am enjoying my day off:D

xoxo
Tiny C.

Holy awesome cleavage, Batman!

Hello lovelies. It has been months since I have been on here, and I have missed it every minute.
Formerly known as babyvee_, I have decided to start anew. I had fun with my picture thread (Little Spanish Beauty) and even greater fun with all of my friends. This is by far my favorite community of people.

I moved places. I changed my hair (slightly). I read more books. Listen to more music. I am happy. And I would love to make you all happy. Here is to a fresh start, here is a tiny hello. :rose:

xoxo
your tiny cleopatra

Hello Beautiful Welcome Back :devil:

xoxo
Tiny C.

Tryingto stay warm it was -2 this morning an only 15 now

xoxo
Tiny C.

not much more you can say about those, very, very nice, I would love to get my lips on those, I could spend days playing with your titties

xoxo
Tiny C.
Good morning great pic

Welcome back Tiny C ! You continue to amaze and arouse us with your sensuality ! I am sure that you are quite the firecracker in person if your threads are *any* indication... ;)

:rose:

Back