a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
my boss is planning to wipe and re-formatt all computers and re install tomorrow or friday so i have 60 million backups. and am praying that computer still works after .
:rolleyes:
never mind.
should be an interesting couple of days

luckly even though boss is being an arse - others in the tema are being very supportive!
What is he thinking? It should be interesting to say the least.

So aside from that how are you? I love the little cotton tail ;)

ElvenAngel said:
thanks Shy
:kiss:
in a way i'm glad deadline is so soon - or i'd just be faffing with it longer without achieving anything more!

anyway
how are you?
I'm doing well, just sat down to work for a bit. Looking forward to the weekend, where I'll be out both friday and satuday evening, wanna come??

supahspaz said:
What is he thinking? It should be interesting to say the least.

So aside from that how are you? I love the little cotton tail ;)

I'm good thanks
starting to get used to the 6 mile cycle in to work unfortunately it keeps raining on me ( love the british weather!)

*wiggles cotton tail*

how are you?

ElvenAngel said:
I'm good thanks
starting to get used to the 6 mile cycle in to work unfortunately it keeps raining on me ( love the british weather!)

*wiggles cotton tail*

how are you?
I wish I rode my bicycle more.. I am assuming thats what you're talking about not a motorbike.

I am ok . I wish I could find a job, but hey I am not homeless or starving yet so it's not too bad ;)

supahspaz said:
I wish I rode my bicycle more.. I am assuming thats what you're talking about not a motorbike.

I am ok . I wish I could find a job, but hey I am not homeless or starving yet so it's not too bad ;)

yeah it's a push bike - and far better for me since i don't do well in crowds - tends to make me antsy so it's a much better option than the bus!

what kind of job are you looking for?

ElvenAngel said:
lol
this weekend is going to be report writing and comfort food!
But I'm sure I could make you forget all about the report, and have fun!! ;)

ElvenAngel said:
yeah it's a push bike - and far better for me since i don't do well in crowds - tends to make me antsy so it's a much better option than the bus!

what kind of job are you looking for?
I have worked in technical support and pre-sales support for software companies.. that is what I am looking for... a push bike?

ShyGuy68 said:
But I'm sure I could make you forget all about the report, and have fun!! ;)

i'm sure you could!
but i'm far too much of a good girl!
(honest)
well when it comes to work anyway
:D

supahspaz said:
I have worked in technical support and pre-sales support for software companies.. that is what I am looking for... a push bike?

could you come and replace out technical support guy - he's useless and he smells

a push bike - a pedal bike - a normal non motor bike

ElvenAngel said:
i'm sure you could!
but i'm far too much of a good girl!
(honest)
well when it comes to work anyway
:D
I would do my best to lure the naughty girl out, for some naughty play ;)

But I agree with you, right now your report is important, and once you're past that, you can fly over to vist me :nana:

ElvenAngel said:
could you come and replace out technical support guy - he's useless and he smells

a push bike - a pedal bike - a normal non motor bike
sounds like a plan.. get me an application :)

Ahh ok thank you for the description :D

ShyGuy68 said:
I would do my best to lure the naughty girl out, for some naughty play ;)

But I agree with you, right now your report is important, and once you're past that, you can fly over to vist me :nana:

I'll start collecting air miles

supahspaz said:
sounds like a plan.. get me an application :)

Ahh ok thank you for the description :D

at some point ther may be pictures of it but it's kinda hard to get photos of yourself on a bike!

well this bunny is off to bed
long day tomorrow!

Last edited:
ElvenAngel said:
at some point ther may be pictures of it but it's kinda hard to get photos of yourself on a bike!

long day tomorrow!
ooh mind if I join you .. :catroar: :devil:

NIght EAngel :kiss:

Goodnight sweet bunny - mind if I tuck you in? :kiss:

Hope tomorrow goes well. But by the time you read this it'll be 'Hope today was OK' :) :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
Thanks John!

*fights and internal battle about giving away chocolate then holds our praline egg for John*

welcome EA *Smiles*

hehe.... Mmmm was very good... Thank you :kiss: ... had to lay down a bit Miss had me laughing so hard this morning... with tears rolling down face and sides were starting to hurt... lol.... :devil: :D :rose:

ElvenAngel said:

long day tomorrow!

Night pretty bunny..... may your dreams be as sweet & naughty as you dear :kiss:

OOOoh such a naughty bunny teasing with her pretty feet, toes & legs running up to a very sweet tushie & tail... you tease me so well... :devil: :catroar: :rose: :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Chainzz!

Can I stay at the Chainzz Motel?
sounds like fun place to spend the night!

Hi

It sure could be ,
the beds vibrate and the room service is exceptional ... lol
:p :devil: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back