The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Molly admit it! Having all these guys on this forum fighting over you has got to put Mark's special smile on your face! I don't believe you if you say no! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to start my own fan club. The only time I get a lick in is when you're not around and that's no guarantee! :p

I guess I'm just gonna have to start being mean to all of them! :D Apparently that's what they like and who am I to not give a man what he wants? :kiss:

Come on Molly admit it! Having all these guys on this forum fighting over you has got to put Mark's special smile on your face! I don't believe you if you say no! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to start my own fan club. The only time I get a lick in is when you're not around and that's no guarantee! :p

I guess I'm just gonna have to start being mean to all of them! :D Apparently that's what they like and who am I to not give a man what he wants? :kiss:

Fighting over her?

I think you're confused here, secretyou.

Well now, SM, if you want attention just give me a whistle. I got a scalp massage with my haircut this morning and I'm looking for someone to try it out on. Man, Darlene had me purring in the barber chair and all I wanted was a #3 1/2 buzz cut. She rubbed up each side of my neck, gentled my temples, grabbed my scalp in both palms and stretched it up to the crown of my head . . . mm-mm! C'mere and turn around and I'll show you what I mean.

You do trust me to be behind you at a naked party, don't you . . . ;)

I told you that before. Just don't take any of their shit and they fall over themselves to get your attention. My grandmother taught me that. A man, like a small child, wants to know where the limits are, just so he can push them.

Well now, SM, if you want attention just give me a whistle. I got a scalp massage with my haircut this morning and I'm looking for someone to try it out on. Man, Darlene had me purring in the barber chair and all I wanted was a #3 1/2 buzz cut. She rubbed up each side of my neck, gentled my temples, grabbed my scalp in both palms and stretched it up to the crown of my head . . . mm-mm! C'mere and turn around and I'll show you what I mean.

I could use a massage right now, but I'll wait my turn.

Nope, I don't trust any of you guys behind me at the naked party. :rolleyes:
But I think that's only wise don't you? ;)

Not that I'll let that stop me from helping myself to a massage!
Just watch where you're putting your appendages!
It's always good to see what you're doing... :devil:

Rolf! Unfold the chair and warm up the oil. I'll light the incense and put on the Moody Blues. Now get Molly a . . . hmmmm, since I've been in safari garb for the last couple of days I think an Amarula would be most appropriate. Unless you'd prefer a Gilbey's and tonic? *Settles SM's face into the padding of the massage chair and starts gently pulling her scalp upwards[/I*]

Last edited:
Rolf! Unfold the chair and warm up the oil. I'll light the incense and put on the Moody Blues. Now get Molly a . . . hmmmm, since I've been in safari garb for the last couple of days I think an Amarula would be most appropriate. Unless you'd prefer a Gilbey's and tonic? *Settles SM's face into the padding of the massage chair and starts gently pulling her scalp upwards[/I*]

Mmmmmm.... *followed by lots of other intriguing happy sounds*

Those are the ones. Why anyone would keep a cat when he can make a woman purr is beyond me. *works down both sides of the neck then strokes up one side of the trapesius muscles ten strokes and repeats on the other side* Is your drink strong enough, Molly, or shall I have Rolf spike it up a bit?

Those are the ones. Why anyone would keep a cat when he can make a woman purr is beyond me. *works down both sides of the neck then strokes up one side of the trapesius muscles ten strokes and repeats on the other side* Is your drink strong enough, Molly, or shall I have Rolf spike it up a bit?

More fire water please.

More fire water please.

I can't do fire water. I had a bad experience during a party that resulted in a cinnamon repulsion for years. Literally years. I can tolerate cinnamon now. But I still can't do fire water. BAD memories!!! :D

Now if I can ever find it again I have some amusing memories attached to some blue stuff that tasted like windex for about half the bottle, then it was delicious for the other half. :D Don't remember what it was called but that night was a blast! :devil:

Rolf, you heard the boss. More gin, less tonic and while you're at it go get her a pith helmet. I've always fancied ladies in khaki and knee boots. Shoot, get my .318 out of the safe for her, as well. Might as well go whole hog (hunting).

Rolf, you heard the boss. More gin, less tonic and while you're at it go get her a pith helmet. I've always fancied ladies in khaki and knee boots. Shoot, get my .318 out of the safe for her, as well. Might as well go whole hog (hunting).

Mind if I switch to vodka? On the rocks with a twist, please.

Had to track a pack of wild coy-dogs once that were killing my dad's stock. I was the family tracker, but don't kill, if I can avoid it. But I had to carry a gun, just in case.

Actually I'm a crack shot. I win the annual competition every year back home. ;)

I can't do fire water. I had a bad experience during a party that resulted in a cinnamon repulsion for years. Literally years. I can tolerate cinnamon now. But I still can't do fire water. BAD memories!!! :D

Now if I can ever find it again I have some amusing memories attached to some blue stuff that tasted like windex for about half the bottle, then it was delicious for the other half. :D Don't remember what it was called but that night was a blast! :devil:

Fire water is a reference to the liquor that was used to get my ancestors drunk and steal their lands. It originally refered to the moonshine that was distilled on the frontier, but I'm using it in a broader sense here, to encompass any intoxicating beverages.

Fire water is a reference to the liquor that was used to get my ancestors drunk and steal their lands. It originally refered to the moonshine that was distilled on the frontier, but I'm using it in a broader sense here, to encompass any intoxicating beverages.

Ahhh... I was unaware of your ancestry. :)
I thought fire water as in that cinnamon burning highly intoxicating liquor that everyone loves so. :eek:

I'll remember that in the future...

It's awfully quiet at the party tonight... What's a girl gotta a do to shake things up in here? :D

Ahhh... I was unaware of your ancestry. :)
I thought fire water as in that cinnamon burning highly intoxicating liquor that everyone loves so. :eek:

I'll remember that in the future...

My ancestry is very diverse. One ancestor was helping run-away slaves in the underground railroad. Another was an Apache war chief. Still another was from the feudal houses of Ireland and another was a famous pirate... I mean, privateer. One was the daughter of a Cherokee elder and his wife, a former slave.

We're a strange mix in my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back