How about

writing a non cuck ending to "Of All People"?

Who is the author of "Of All People"? Did you PM the author of "Of All People"? Why do you expect other Lit author's to rewrite the ending of someone else's story?
 
Who is the author of "Of All People"? Did you PM the author of "Of All People"? Why do you expect other Lit author's to rewrite the ending of someone else's story?

I don't expect shit. And yes, I communicated my feeling clearly to him.
 
P.S.

Now that I've read more posts from you, it seems all of them are obsessed with that story. It seems you're not overly fond of it based on your comments. Why should a Lit author steal this story and rewrite it for you?



attachment.php







(And yes, I did post this in the wrong thread originally. Fixed that now.)
 
P.S.

Now that I've read more posts from you, it seems all of them are obsessed with that story. It seems you're not overly fond of it based on your comments. Why should a Lit author steal this story and rewrite it for you?

(And yes, I did post this in the wrong thread originally. Fixed that now.)

Glad you are feeling better! :rose:

hard to talk about another story when there aren't even any prompts to guide us, at minimum...
 
I stumbled upon the story by accident in the "Looking For" subforum.

https://www.literotica.com/s/of-all-people

So, it's a story that's already written by someone on Lit and the OP is requesting a new author rewrite the end. Which, to my knowledge, authors on this site won't/don't do.
 
Ha what's really funny here is the author says in the intro 'plenty of people won't like the ending' and he explians he writes stories to the ending he wants, if you don't like his work I'd suggest not reading him, or if you are looking for a non-cuck ending you may want to stay away from loving wives stories
 
cuck stories get their own little category? For that matter, an honest cuck story would be much preferable to "Of All People". Bad enough to get whipped by your wife but to have your mother bully you too?
 
I stumbled upon the story by accident in the "Looking For" subforum.

https://www.literotica.com/s/of-all-people

So, it's a story that's already written by someone on Lit and the OP is requesting a new author rewrite the end. Which, to my knowledge, authors on this site won't/don't do.

The closest author I can think of is FinishTheDamnStory but I think he/she only adds to the endings of incomplete short stories that are mostly allegorical.
 
The closest author I can think of is FinishTheDamnStory but I think he/she only adds to the endings of incomplete short stories that are mostly allegorical.

And the owners have allowed this with open arms? Or are they mostly unaware that someone is "rewriting" endings to other Lit stories?
 
And the owners have allowed this with open arms? Or are they mostly unaware that someone is "rewriting" endings to other Lit stories?

I think in some cases they give approval. In other cases the authors aren't even around to say yay or nay. He/she always links to the original story so you can read the story as it was originally written and then continue the story he/she wrote.

My Beuatiful wife it just ended with the husband watching his wife going walking away with another woman.

FinishTheDamnStory writes a continuation and does a great job at keeping with how the characters would've finished the story.

FTDS usually works on abandoned stories that have been floating around here for several years without even being touched. If they're stories that are actively being worked on he/she won't mess them. If authors give permission then sure he/she will write a continued ending.

A story like Of All People FTDS wouldn't touch because the story has an ending. Whether or not someone likes it isn't something FTDS does.

However had Of All People been ended Soprano style with no conclusion or resolution FTDS would do all he/she can to contact the author and ask if he/she can finish the story. If after multiple attempts no contact was made then FTDS would just write an ending. In all instances links to the original story are posted in his/her story.

In short, from what I can tell, FTDS writes Fanfiction. He/she does not claim the work to be their own. Full credit goes to the author, their links to the original work. All the stories that I've seen FTDS work on are usually left behind. Like someone decided to write an erotic story, they weren't sure how to end it, or they just wanted to see what people though so far about their work, they'll post what little they have and then never come back to it to finish it.

Edited= changed JustFinishTheDamnStory to FinishTheDamnStory
 
Last edited:
Is JustFinishTheDamnStory a Lit authot? The name shows as not a member.
 
Is JustFinishTheDamnStory a Lit authot? The name shows as not a member.

Oh man I screwed up!

Name is FinishTheDamnStory here's the link. (FTDS)

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1589862&page=bio

Quoted from his profile
I just want to reiterate - Stories less than three years old I'm not going to work on except in rare instances, and then only with the author's permission.

I ask for permission before writing the stories. Most of the time either I receive no response, or the author provides permission.

I will NOT be working on Pole Position by Lucifer_Hardcock, because in his profile he specifically says he doesn't want people requesting to finish his stories, even if he won't. I haven't emailed him and won't.

I will NOT be working on The WidowMaker by Scipionyx. I requested permission and he denied it, preferring to let it stay unfinished, rather than let me finish it or finish it himself. That's his choice, and I won't circumvent it.

I do have several stories finished which I will be posting, and have several more in the works. I've received permission for a few more that I'm really looking forward to work on.

Thanks for all the feedback and emails.
 
Ftds

I believe has retired?

As to Of All People, it would have been much better unfinished.
 
Schwanze, why are you that obsessed with re-writing other people's tales? Why not just write your own damn, fun/not fun, monogamous tale?
 
No one can rewrite the ending of the story without the author's permission. The author is the copyright owner and has the exclusive right to do that.

I checked out the comment thread on that story. The story has a score of 3.91 yet has 381 comments. It's a fascinating window into the LW readership. One thing you can say about LW readers is that they are passionate about the subject matter.

The thing I just don't get is why people who dislike cuckold stories read them. The story tags make it clear it's a cuckold story, and that it's got lesbians and a cheating wife. Plus, the first line of the prologue is "No burnt bitches."

So you know what you're getting into before you start reading. Why bother if you hate that stuff? And why throw obscenities at the author?
 
Back
Top