Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

A bit less extreme but id love to dress up a woman with cats ears, a butt plug and a fox tail. Something about that just turns me on.

My employee has a hot 20 year old daughter who occasionally send me sexy Instagram messages. They aren't doing that well financially, and one dirty fantasy I have is running into her in a bar and telling her that she needs to submit to all my desires or I'll fire her father. Twisted isn't it?

A bit less extreme but id love to dress up a woman with cats ears, a butt plug and a fox tail. Something about that just turns me on.

My employee has a hot 20 year old daughter who occasionally send me sexy Instagram messages. They aren't doing that well financially, and one dirty fantasy I have is running into her in a bar and telling her that she needs to submit to all my desires or I'll fire her father. Twisted isn't it?

Yes, very. Why don't you give him a little raise instead. Maybe she will thank you.

He is making good money (scratch that, great money) but he makes bad choices like buying cars that he can't afford (and I mean cars that cost $100k or so). More money won't solve his problems.

He is making good money (scratch that, great money) but he makes bad choices like buying cars that he can't afford (and I mean cars that cost $100k or so). More money won't solve his problems.

I was actually thinking more of solving your "problem" with his daughter. :)

Most taboo sexual fantasy

I've had two older gorgeous women as sexual partners. Both have beautiful and hot daughters. My fantasy would be a FFMF foursome. What a way to go... :cool:

....wishing my teacher had taken me on my birthday. I feel so nervous and abit ashamed admitting this though :(

Last edited:
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...

I thought he sounded very sincere. What makes you think it might be otherwise. I too think that's a very erotic fantasy. I can understand how it would make an obedient babygirl hot.

Back