My wife's friendly rival

It was nice seeing Carly, things with Karen had been amazing but intense. This young beauty, while probably not entirely innocent, was nonetheless a breath of fresh air before Karen came over for another amazing round enjoying her body. Bill couldn't imagine what that shopping session might be like. He couldn't imagine her endorsing a sexy wardrobe for her young daughter to entice or even seduce her lover.

" If I may ask you, sir, I don't want to violate any strict dress code you may have. Do you consider anything improper to wear ? " Carly asked almost apologetically, and Bill had to fight himself from laughing. Inside he thought more inappropriate the better, I can't wait to see you use your imagination and talents to arouse me, he most specifically thought of some lingerie he might enjoy at night. Instead he answered appropriately.

"Carly, I would like you to dress attractively and feminine, particularly when we go out in the evening with clients. I would like you to be a bit sexy, if you are comfortable with that. Tighter or shorter dresses or showing cleavage. We will tend to be in finer restaurants and clubs, the women there will be sexy, and I know you will not want to be in their shadow. You should also have things you are comfortable dancing in. During the day, I would like you to look very feminine, but a bit more conservative. Pencil skirts, attractive blouses or dresses, even shorter skirts are fine. I enjoy when women look like women. My prior assistant was excellent at that, and she was no where near as attractive as you are....I am sure you will make good choices, I am looking forward to you surprising me.....Oh, and please where heels, they can be open toed and light, but please at least 4 inch heels". "Do you like to where lingerie?" Bill didn't describe why he asked the question, he just let it linger there and started to turn to walk into his house.

He turned and looked back, he hoped he hadn't scared Carly. "Does that work for you Carly, do you have any other questions? I think we are going to have a wonderful time together. Bring your appetite we will be eating at some of the finest restaurants in LA".

Bill smiled and then started to again turn to walk into his house. He had Sammi's coffee and it was getting cold, plus he had to warn her that Karen would be coming over. He assumed she would stay out of the way. Bill also wanted to put on his swimsuit so that he would be ready when Karen arrived. Again, he stopped and looked back at the beautiful young lady, "I really do hope you enjoy this summer together, have you ever been on a private jet?"
 
Last edited:
" I really hope you enjoy this summer together, have you ever been on a private jet ? " Bill inquired.

" Oh I know I will enjoy it, Mr. Thompson and no I have never been on a private jet. I'm so excited. " Carly answered, unable to wait for tomorrow. Bill looked in a hurry to get inside with the coffee and Carly was aware that his wife had came home earlier than expected.

" Well I guess I better go, I'll see you tomorrow Mr. Thompson. "

Meanwhile Karen was trying to decide what bikini to wear. Tonight would be their last night together for a little while since Bill and her daughter were leaving town on a business trip. Karen was somewhat uneasy about Carly having the job but the experience might be good for her. On the other hand, Karen apparently had a schoolgirl crush on their handsome neighbor. She would just have to trust Bill...

Karen finally choose a bikini and matching heels and found her sunglasses and made her way next door...
 
“Good, I was hoping tomorrow would be your first time...” He smiled at her and then turned to head inside, “...yes, see you tomorrow Carly.

He took the now Luke warm coffee upstairs to Sammi. She looked at him, still glowing from the previous night. Her smile disappeared though as she heard Karen was on her way. “Sam, we discussed this, that she would be coming over. Let’s face it, last night ended rather abruptly. It is up to you, but for today, you might want to take it easy or maybe go workout...it is your call, but you know what is likely to happen with Katen. I am going to toss on my suit, and meet her down by the pool”.

His wife looked confused. “Listen, if you are a good girl, I promise t do something special for you before I leave”. Bill always kept some gifts around, in case he did something out of line, and he would give Sam some trinket, albeit an expensive trinket, maybe go down on her, like she liked, and sooth her ruffled feelings.

That awkward conversation behind him, he put on his suit. He decided not to even bother with a shirt. He had the fixings for either bloody mary’s Or mimosas, or honestly any drink Karen might want.

This was the last time he would have Katen for at least the next four days, he was already anticipating withdrawal. But then he thought of Carly and smiled. What a nice alternative!He had just gotten to the pool deck when he saw her round the corner looking stunning. “Hello lover...” he said as he saw her, “...are you ready for us to enjoy our final day for a while?”
 
Karen smiled noticing Samantha was not at poolside. Wasting no time she sat down next to Bill and removed her bikini top showing off her fine firm breasts. Karen had a feeling her rival was peeking at them from a window, unable to resist.

The hot wife handed her handsome neighbor a bottle of suntan lotion. " Why don't you be a darling and apply some lotion before I get burnt ? " Karen suggested, " And after you do me I'll do you. "
 

Attachments

  • 3b30dd587ebb1347645c656c0df1a542.24.jpg
    3b30dd587ebb1347645c656c0df1a542.24.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Bill stared at and enjoyed Karen’s spectacular tits. He licked his lips, smiled, and somewhat reluctantly brought his eyes back up and looked up into her eyes, “Well, I never, exactly what kind of debauchery do you have planned for today?” With that, he threw his head back in laughter,what ever debauchery she did have planned, he could only hope he could help her fulfill and surpass.

He grabbed the suntan lotion and extended his hand. He guided her to the edge of the water and helped her sit on the side, lower legs and feet dangling in the cool, clear water. Bill sat down behind her, traddling her gorgeous body between his two muscular legs. She felt the cool cream as he drizzled it across Hyer shoulders, he smiled as the color and texture resembled his cum, and imagined massaging that into her tits and erect nipples. That thought, along with her displaying her gorgeous breasts from the very beginning was already creating the Karen effect on his manhood.

He took one hand and began to rub the lotion into her shoulders, but with his other hand he reached around and grabbed her delicate wrist. He gently brought her hand around and placed it on his trunks, letting her feel his steadily hardening cock. He leaned forward and whispered, “He needed to say hello, he wanted to make sure you knew you never left his thoughts for one second since last night’s hasty departure....welcome back!”

With that he let go of her hand, and slowly and sensuously rubbed the lotion into her neck, back, arms, and tickled her bikini waistline. Finished with her back, he scooted up directly behind her, his muscular chest brushing against her beautiful back, his hardness pressed against her lower back, he poured more lotion onto his hands and reached around to enjoy massaging it in to her upper chest and magnificent breasts. As he got to the point of teasing and pleasing her nipples, he leaned down to softly kiss up and down her neck and shoulders. He whispered again into her ear, as breathy as he could to maximize the effect, “You know, I burn too, particularly when it is this HOT, (he pinched both nipples hard) would you mind rubbing some lotion into me as well...hands of course are strictly optional”
 
Karen's nipples were throbbing with excitement, in fact every inch of her skin that he touched with lotioned fingers shivered despite the hot ray's of the sun. She could feel her lovers big cock straining with his own excitement, seeking release from it's confinement. Hearing his lustful words of encouragement and wasting no more time, Karen slipped into the shallow water and turned to face him, licking her lips seductively...she ran her wet hands up his powerful thighs, her eyes locked on his bulge. Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw the curtain move, and wondered if her rival was watching...let the bitch eat her heart !

Feeling wicked, Karen pulled down his trunks and he moved closer to the edge to assist. Immediately his erect cock sprung forth. Bill was so amazing always ready for action...Karen took it in her wet hand and stroked up slowly up and down while cupping his balls with the other hand. She loved to hear him moan, showing her how much he wanted it...after a moment Karen leaned forward and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, only to continue slowly down the bottom of his shaft and back up again...

" Do you want to 'fuck' my mouth Bill ? ", Karen whispered already knowing the answer...

Suddenly she bent it forward slightly and swallowed it whole...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It felt amazing to have her back, right here, right where he wanted her. He loved touching her and could have spent the day just rubbing the lotion into her body, he hadn't even gotten to the fun parts yet.

His sexy mistress had other fun in mind. Flipping in the water he felt her cool hands on his thighs, but he knew where this was going and just watched, holding his breath. She pulled his trunks down, unleashing him, his cock sprung up, throbbing, needing her.

"Mmmmm, mmmm" he groaned as she stroked him, fondled the boys and slid him into her warm mouth. He watched her, and she was amazing, the perfect lover. A body and mind built for sex, she was his perfect counter. He, always wanting to be hard, needing more, and her ready, desiring to be taken and take, push the envelope, carpe diem.

She swallowed him and his groan could be heard for a block, certainly inside his own house. His wife had been watching, initially turned on, even she had to admit how sexy they were together, but as she went down, and saw his reaction she had to turn away, she would never be able to make him feel like that.

" Do you want to 'fuck' my mouth Bill ? " His eyes were glazed over in lust, he braced his hands on the pool deck, and thrust up hard into her waiting mouth, "Fuck Yes, Oh Yes, I Do"
 
Karen loved giving head, and she knew she had a specail talent ever since she was a young girl. Bill was a challenge, having very good control but every man had a soft spot or a weakness. As Bill thrust upwards into her willing mouth, Karen used her soft lips to completely surround his rather large shaft, making it feel like he was fucking a hot, tight cunt , meanwhile her wicked little tongue was licking the underside and that sensitive membrane just beneath the head of his cock.

Bill couldn't stop if he wanted too, Karen had him at her mercy. It was thrilling to have the power over him, if only for a few moments. She was giving him something that his vanilla bred wife could never give. In return Bill gave her what her own hubby could never give, a big solid rock hard cock that was always ready !

They were made for each other, both with an endless and aboundant sex drive. And Karen absolutely loved every inch of Bill's big cock ! She wanted nothing more than to please it, have it in her married pussy or even her tight ass, it didn't matter, she just wanted it !

" Come on baby, I want to taste your sweet cum...I promise to swallow every little last drop ! " Karen gasped before consuming his shaft once again, all the way down her throat...
 
Last edited:
Karen was his perfect woman. He had an incredibly strong libido, but it had been on neutral for so long. But no more, she had ignited passions he was afraid had gone away. He was worried no longer. She was gorgeous, sensual, and her libido was every bit as strong as his. He wanted her like he had never wanted another woman before.

"Oh lover, that feels so good", her lips tightly wrapped on him her wicked little tongue working its magic. He let his eyes roll back. He wanted this feeling to last and last, but there was not a chance, not with this vixen on his cock, making him feel electric shocks of erotic sensations, starting with her on his cock but shooting through his entire body.

She looked amazing, her breasts peeking above the water, her deep, gorgeous eyes looking up at him as she sucked him deeper and deeper. He hated to leave her tomorrow, but that was then, for now he couldn't wait to enjoy, play with her wonderful body once again, but for now..." Come on baby, I want to taste your sweet cum...I promise to swallow every little last drop ! " She didn't have to ask, she had taken him beyond the point of no return.

"Oh yes, Baby, yes,...take me...swallow me" groaning, enjoying, he fired, and fired and fired..just as her lover should
 
Karen swallowed almost every drop of her lover's sweet cum. Red blooded males loved ladies who didn't hesitate to swallow instead of prudes who refused to do so, like Bill's wife Samantha. Laughing Karen slipped underwater for a moment, getting her whole body wet in the process bfore exiting the pool and reclining on a nearby lounge chair.

Looking Bill in the eye, she crooked her finger and motioned to him, " Come here Mr. Thompson, my pussy needs some attention, if you know what I mean. "

The naughty wife slipped off her wet bikini and spread her legs wide apart, showing what she had to offer...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bill watched her finish him, "Mmmmmm, oh yes" as she pulled every drop remaining, giving him even more sensations. He loved how she stayed on, took him, swallowed him. Always sexy, he didn't know if she really liked it or not, but she knew how much her man did, and she made it look like he was delivering her the absolute nectar of the guides.

He finished, and rolled his head back, "Fuck baby, you are amazing...the absolute best". She just smiled, she knew that already, and submerged, and reemerged from the water. Slowly pulling herself out, so he could salivate over her. My god she was stunning, her body still absolute perfection, and he watched her slowly walk to the chair lay down and spread those gorgeous legs, offering up her perfect pussy.

" Come here Mr. Thompson, my pussy needs some attention, if you know what I mean. " He smiled as he got up, as good as Karen was at giving head, he was every bit as good at eating pussy. And when he looked down at those open lips calling for him, he couldn't wait to answer the call.

"Oh lover, yes I know what you mean, and I can't wait...." With that he slid between her legs and brought his lips to hers, starting with soft kisses to get her engine going, taking long slow licks up and down the full length of her slit, lapping at her nectar as she opened even wider, craving him to enter her. She was so beautiful, her pussy perfect, he wanted to enjoy her, every bit as much as she wanted him there.

Karen was bold, he was reasonably confident they could be seen from both his house and hers, but he didn't care. A gorgeous woman needed her pussy taken care of, and he was answering the call. He went back in, his tongue now entering her, his fingers playing with her lips, tickling and teasing her clit. She was moaning and wiggling, but he was only beginning...."Baby, I hope you are comfortable, I intend to fully enjoy you"
 
Karen closed her eyes, and her fingers played with her nipples while spreading her legs and bending at the knees, giving her lover full access to her willing pussy. Bill knelt between her open thighs and began eagerly pleasing her with his fingers and his tongue. Within seconds the adulterous wife was moaning in pleasure. Karen reached down and grabbed his hair shoving his face foreward...

" Oh yes baby, that's it...eat my married pussy until I cum all over your handsome face ! " Karen encouraged, and started to slowly move her hips up and down in rythm. Meanwhile Bill continued to work his magic with his talented and able tongue. Karen began grinding her hot cunt faster and harder against his mouth, becoming more excited by the second. That warm aching feeling spread throughout her whole body from her neck to her toes.

" Oh my...Bill...you devil...eat my wet pussy baby, don't stop ! " Karen pleaded, not caring if Samantha heard or not. Let the little bitch eat her heart out, she thought. Karen screamed and arched her back, tingles ran up and down her spine. Not being able to hold back Karen gushed and spasmed all over Bill's face...
 
Her pussy was magnificent, a cunt extraordinaire. “Mmmmm” he drank of her sweet juices, dined in her soft, pink wetness. Bill didn’t love eating all pussy, but he relished eating hers. Was it his pathetic wife looking down, or just her unrivaled sexiness that made it so sweet, so desirable? He didn’t know, but he loved having his tongue between her legs, almost as much as his cock, almost.

“Oh yes baby, that’s it...eat my married pussy until I cum all over your handsome face”. Her words spurred him to new heights, the perfect mix of flattery and taboo wickedness. He enjoyed the thought of eating a pussy another man thought belonged to him. She couldn’t see him smiling, as he adjusted slightly to drive his tongue in harder, deeper, but he was confident, if this pussy could ever belong to one man, it would be him. No other could give it all it needed, and it was one demanding cunt. Bill liked that, liked her need, her sex drive that matched his own. They were both sluts, insatiable in their drive and lust of sexual release and pleasure.

Karen grinded her cunt into his face, and he attacked her needy twat with his fingers and tongue with fervor. Flicking and teasing her clit, fingering and tonguing her, licking up and down her inner folds. No part went untouched or unloved, he wanted and enjoyed it all. “Oh baby you taste good, I can’t get enough of my married little slut,mmm, Daddy’s Nasty little whore”. Her body bucked into the dirty talk, she pinched her nipples, and arched her back, her juices flooded his face as she came, and he drank like a man emerging from the desert.

He grabbed a handful of the pool water as he got up, and splashed his face. The taste of her sweet pussy, her body’s reaction, all had him hard and in heat. She enjoyed him as a savage, she was going to have all she could handle. He leaned down, pulled her into his arms, and drove his tongue into her mouth. Just one kiss, but it was long and deep. In a flash he flipped her over onto all fours, what a view! First he slapped her ass with his hand, a loud SPANK, “Bill!”. The next spank was his hard cock slapped against the same ass cheek, “Oh, Fuck yes Bill”. Lastly, with one knee inside her open legs, the other foot on the ground, the third thing she felt was his massive cock drive inside her until his balls crashed up against her mound, “YESSSS!!!!”
 
Karen loved being manhandled and spanked by a strong dominant male. What was even better was when Bill rammed his big hard cock balls deep into her desperate and hungary married cunt. She was sure that Bill's wife was watching them from a window consumed with jealousy...

" Oh my God...oh yes...fuck my wet pussy...take me...it's soooo deep ! " Karen exclaimed, liking it hard and fast, " Oh baby, you are so fucking huge ! "

Karen bit her lip, loving every inch of his manhood. Bill's cock was twice the size of her hubby's little shaft and he knew how to use it. Bill made her feel like a total female if not his little fucktoy. Karen simply could not get enough and her new lover was always ready and willing. Once again the tingle started, beginning in her lower spine and spreading throughout her whole body, making her feel helpless. For a moment he stopped thrusting, to adjust his leg and Karen used the oppurtunity to squeeze her cunt on his solid shaft...

" Oh sugar, do you feel how wet you make me ? "

Bill grunted and held still enjoying the sensation of her pussy squeezing against his cock.

" Oh sugar...please fuck me...fuck me hard...make me cream all over your big dick ! " Karen begged while moving her hips back and forth.
 
Bill had never wanted or enjoyed any woman like he did Karen. Her combination of beauty, sexiness, libido and down right raunchiness made her, his perfect lover. And he knew that as his wife looked down she realized it to. No woman could really compete with Karen, not even her sexy young daughter. He smiled, but he did look forward to the chance to compare.

Bill was pounded Karen ferociously from the moment he mounted her, and all she did was encourage him to go harder, " Oh my God...oh yes...fuck my wet pussy...take me...it's soooo deep ! ... Oh baby, you are so fucking huge ! "

He felt like a king, a king, taking his mistress bent over on a pool lounge, fucking her, in her always wet and wanting pussy. All while his wife looked on above.

The only slowdown was for Bill to move his leg so he could get better leverage, better positioning, so he could drive even harder and deeper into her shockingly tight cunt. She squeezed him hard, so good, oh so fucking good. Pound, piston, pound, piston. The moans were near screams, they fucked, like the two insatiable sluts they were. Karen kept the dirty talk going, " Oh sugar...please fuck me...fuck me hard...make me cream all over your big dick ! " And Bill couldn't get enough. "Oh yes, baby, take my big cock, it is your cock, all yours, take it, I need to feel you cum, I need to cum...mmmm, cum to me baby" and then he just drove, almost uncontrollably into his married mistress' dripping pussy.
 
Bill took her only like a stud could...driving his impressive shaft into her willing slick pussy ! God how she loved his cock, in fact Karen simply craved it ! No man had never ever made her cum so many times in her entire life...there could be no mistaking her orgasm, he had to feel the heat, if not hear it when the cheating wife screamed in delight and erupted and gushed all over him...

Carly just happened to look out the window of her bedroom and was shocked by what she saw ! Her dear mother was being fucked by her handsome neighbor, her current boss, Mr. Thompson. She had a feeling that those two had the hots for each other despite being both married. Poor daddy, how could she cheat on him ? And wasn't Samantha home now ? Carly had to admit Mr. Thompson was a brute compared to her dear daddy. He was fine and lean and even from this distance she could tell he was very well hung. Carly was getting more and more aroused by watching Bill man handle her own mother although she was somewhat jealous...Carly wished it was her being ravished by him poolside...God how he turns me on !

The young lady rushed over to her nightstand and found her purple bullet and returned to the window. Turning the vibrator on she placed it inside her panties and started playing with herself...
 

Attachments

  • 050e9aa532f308dc330a73ad6e74388c--sweet-girls-rear-view.jpg
    050e9aa532f308dc330a73ad6e74388c--sweet-girls-rear-view.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bill powered into her, pounding, loving the feel of her married pussy taking him. He drove and drove, moaning, grinding, "Oh Baby, God you are the best!" She squeezed him, her cunt so talented, born to please him and making him feel amazing. She was gorgeous and together they were beautiful, a performance art tribute to fucking. The heat from her pussy was searing, he felt the quiver, the spasms, her body jerking, driiving back into him, her ear piercing scream, and he erupted, unloaded, fired into his beautiful mistress, giving her the hard earned reward. He filled her married pussy with his massive load, rubbing and slapping her incredible ass as he did.

Finished he wanted to be dirty, and as she swung around, his cum oozing out of her, he brought his dripping member to her lips to clean his dirty cock. She damn near swallowed him and as he threw his head back he could have sworn he saw a curtain in the upper corner of Karen's house move. He hoped Steve wasn't home yet. Not that he didn't think he could handle him, but why waste a great fuck. Karen was a great fuck, the best fuck of his life, and he wanted to enjoy her clean up...
 
Karen eagerly cleaned up their mixed juices from Bill's cock, showing appreciation for her new well hung studmuffin. How could her husband ever blame her for enjoying such a big cock, she thought while performing her duty. Bill deserved to be worshipped and pleased. As his mistress Karen was willing to do anything he wanted, the very things his own wife wouldn't do...

Meanwhile Carly continued to use the purple bullet, teasing herself. She imagined that tomorrow while flying in that private jet that her new boss made her totally submit to his whims by making her suck that monster mancock on her knees. Carly yearned to be dominated and used by her handsome but older neighbor. And to compete with her mother she was ready and willing to submit and do anything. Making the most of her fantasy, Carly lay on her bed and spread her legs wide allowing the vibrator to touch her secret and sensitive places. Her young pussy was so wet the small device slipped easily in and out causing the yearning to mount. Closing her eyes but still seeing Bill slamming his big dick into her naked mom from behind, she gasped with delight, and imagined him doing it to her instead. Maybe she would climb into his lap wearing a very short skirt on the plane, a mile high in the clouds and ride that big prick for all it was worth...

Seeing stars behind her eyelids, Carly creamed all over the device...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bill watched her finish cleaning him up, and all he could think of what how much he always wanted this woman. She was simply the greatest lover he had ever had. "I can't believe I have to fly away from you, tomorrow. I don't know what either I, or my cock, are going to do without you. These last couple of days have been amazing". He leaned in and kissed her, the taste of him still on her sexy lips.

He laid down on the lounge and pulled her on top of him, he just wanted to feel that beautiful beside him, draped over the top, teasing her back with little tickles, and feeling her body respond to his touches. "I told Sam to bring us out some lunch in a bit". She had resigned herself to Karen's new role.

As he stroked the mother, his mind started to think about the daughter. Carly was a very tasty little morsel, was she ready for what may lie ahead, was he? He thought about their moments in the pool, and smiled, she had certainly suggested she wanted to get to know him better, and who was he to deny such a lovely young lady.

His mind came back to the present. They were both completely naked, and Bill got up and tossed a large raft into the pool and hopped on. "Care to join me lover?"
 
Karen was tempted to join Bill on the raft and finally got up enough energy to join him. Managing to climb on without getting her hair wet, she snuggled up to him and scratched his broad chest with her fingernails, deep in thought...

" I've been thinking darling, that since you are going to be gone next week and taking my daughter away on a trip, well... honestly Carly does alot of household chores and of course she won't be able to do them if she's not there. Do you think you could talk to Samantha and convince her to help out ? I mean it's not like she has a career or anything. It will really help me out. "

Karen smiled and kissed Bill. " Please baby, I always wanted a domestic servant. Sam would be perfect, if you know what I mean. "

Bill seemed to be thinking it over...


Carly basked in the afterglow, but she wanted and needed a real man. A hunk like Mr. Thompson, except he was busy with her whore of a mother. Why would he want her when he could have someone alot younger, she questioned ? If anything Carly was not about to tell her dear sweet daddy what she had witnessed today. She had learned along time ago not to get involved in her parents 's marriage. Besides her mother was not one you wanted to cross or be on the wrong side of. Karen was spoiled and entitled and used to having her way. Daddy was mild mannered and enabled his unfaithful wife. Her family had their secrets and they were best not being discovered. God forbid if her daddy ever found out that her sister danced at a downtown strip club, where she made lots of money. Carly herself was tempted to dance there and was seriously considerding it until Mr. Thompson offere her a nice decent job.

Now if mother would hurry up so they could go on their shopping spree. Carly wanted to look her sexy best for her new handsome boss...
 
Bill sat in the raft, he couldn't imagine his life much better. My God, what a three days this had been, his life, his marriage would never be the same again. He sat there running his fingers up and down her back as she played with his chest. Her touch both tickled and stung, the epitome of the pleasure and pain that was Karen. God, he craved her, always had, and realized always would. How rare is it to want something, fantasize about something forever, and then have the reality usurp the fantasy, blow it away. That is what he felt with Karen, and he didn't want to ever go back to being without her.

" I've been thinking darling, that since you are going to be gone next week and taking my daughter away on a trip, well... honestly Carly does alot of household chores and of course she won't be able to do them if she's not there. Do you think you could talk to Samantha and convince her to help out ?" Hmmm, he thought. He hadn't anticipated the request, but it was not unreasonable. At least not unreasonable in this crazy world they were now living in.

He thought the question implied something else. 'If you are going to use my daughter, fuck her, let her serve as a surrogate for me in satisfying your needs, shouldn't you provide something to satisfy mine'. A veritable quid pro quos as it were. "Sure lover, I should be able to arranged that. I hope you don't mind, but I will have to let her have my cock as a reward, and she may need to eat your pussy. You saw how much she coveted you when we were all together. But yes, I will take care of your needs, as I do so appreciate your letting Carly take this job, it will make my life so much better."

They lay there for another half hour before Karen had to leave. She would play with Bill's cock and he teased her nipples. There they were in this nice suburban home, naked lovers, neighbors, just enjoying each other, as if it was parkbench, they were fully dressed and drinking coffee. They kissed passionately for a long time before parting. Bill went upstairs and found his wife, fingers three deep in her pussy, having been watching out the window. He made her agree to Karen's request, and then fucked her nice and long and slow as her reward. He showered, packed and got to bed early. He was looking forward to leaving the next day, and getting to know his new assistant...
 
Carly stood in the small airport lobby gazing out at the sleek corporate jet on the runway. She had arrived early in a uber, wanting to prompt and not bothering her mother for a ride. It was enough that the young woman had to endure a shopping spree with her overbearing mother who had spent hours cheating on her husband with Carly's new boss and handsome neighbor Carly but Karen had not liked anything she picked out, wanting Carly to look professional. So Carly didn't argue and was wearing a rather modest white knit dress. Underneath she wore a bustier and garter belt with seamed stockings and heels. Carly felt both professional and sexy...and inside her two over packed suitcases were alot of other surprises including a very revealing baby doll nightie she had purchased just for the occasion.

The young woman was feeling nervous but also excited about flying in a jet and tried to calm the butterflies in her stomach. Carly knew that once she was with her handsome and confident boss she would feel safe and secure.

Carly sat down and found her compact mirror and re applyed her lipstick for the third time today...
 

Attachments

  • th (12).jpg
    th (12).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bill woke up as excited for a business trip as he had been in a very, very long time. Why he was so excited, was a different matter. Did he have the tacit agreement of his lover to enjoy her daughter? As much as he wanted to think yes, after all he had set up his wife to be her damned servant, he feared the answer was no. The last few days with Karen had been a sexual awakening, he had always been this man inside, and god knows he had the big, hard, insatiable cock that needed the attention of a woman like Karen, but it had been even better than he had fantasized about. He did not want to lose her, but....it was impossible not to lust after Carly, she was the younger, and arguably hotter version of her mother.

He had seen her older sister dancing under a stage name Cinnamon at the high end Gentlemen's club the next town over. As he hired Carly, he could imagine getting dances from the younger, prettier sister, without those annoying rules of the club preventing real fun. He would be wearing his normal work attire, dark suit, white pinpoint cotton designer shirt with a sheen that almost made it look like silk, and a white pocket square. Gold cuff links, black italian loafers, he could dress up or down as the occassions warrented. He had two more suits, and four more shirts, another pair of shoes and boxers and socks to last. He tossed in a couple pairs of silk pajama bottoms and a t shirt, but if he Carly was willing, he hoped he would have little need for clothes.

He had set them up with adjoining suites at the hotel, but he had already decided, he would be careful. If she was clearly interested, he had every intention to enjoy their time together, but if she had rethought things given what had happened with her mother, he would respect that. As he got dressed, he realized how hard he was thinking about her, remembering how she gripped him in the pool. When he offered the job, his intent was to seduce and take her, but given the situation with Karen, he needed to be a bit more cautious.

He walked into the small private terminal at the far end of the Airport, and saw Carly sitting there. Her mother had trained her well, she was the perfect combination of professional and sexy, just the trappings men fantasize about unwrapping. With a big smile, Bill walked up to Carly and extended his hand, "Carly, you look absolutely lovely...completely professional..." He winked and leaned in to whisper so that only she could hear, "...yet good enough to eat".
 
"...and good enough to eat. "

Carly blushed and looked away when he said that. If Mr. Thompson only new how many times she had fantasized about him doing exactly that and more. After all he was her school girl crush.

" Why thank you sir. " Carly said, looking him in the eye and finding her confidence. She was determined to be the best obediant secretary he ever had, doing whatever it took to please him. His wish was her command...

Bill thoughtfully took her suitcases and they boarded the jet. Carly couldn't help but impressed. It was simply divine !

Carly sat down on a plush leather couch and crossed her legs, filled with excitement while Bill talked with with the pilot. Carly was more than willing to perform her duties and couldn't wait to show Mr. Thompson what she was capable of...
 
Back
Top