The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be the tea of choice when I was younger, less arthritic and inclined to spending weeks back-packing. Good stuff after a long day on the trail.

Arthritic? All the more reason to get your butt out there and exercise.

Greetings, naked people :)

Been ages since I popped my head round - nice to see as much flesh as always :D

Andy, always good to see you.

Good evening, thought I would pop in for a bit before I try to get some editing done. Hoping to get my next chapter uploaded by this weekend.

Greetings, one and all.

Rolf. A glass of whatever they want if you please.
<sits back in a comfy chair and relaxes>

I can't drink that stuff. About three shots and I hate everyone, including myself. :eek:

I remember one time drinking it and ended up waking in a very strange place. I was fully-clothed, so it must not have been that fun. :rolleyes:

I can get so easily buzzed on beer that I've never tried for much in the way of harder stuff. However, I do like my Woodford Reserve bourbon and Laird's Rare Old Apple Brandy. Fortunately both of them are sufficiently expensive that over-drinking hurts something fierce in the wallet.

I can get so easily buzzed on beer that I've never tried for much in the way of harder stuff. However, I do like my Woodford Reserve bourbon and Laird's Rare Old Apple Brandy. Fortunately both of them are sufficiently expensive that over-drinking hurts something fierce in the wallet.

Let's face it, Bear. None of us are 21 anymore. Getting drunk isn't what it's cracked up to be these days. A calming and enjoyable libation is a treat to be savored, but not over-indulged.

Let's face it, Bear. None of us are 21 anymore. Getting drunk isn't what it's cracked up to be these days. A calming and enjoyable libation is a treat to be savored, but not over-indulged.

Hehe, I guess at 27 I can still kinda get away with that...for now. :D

That's why my martinis are crafted from top-shelf vodka. A bottle lasts for a long time.

Yum! May I have one?

I do have a bar book, The Ultimate Bar Book by Mittie Hellmich. Though, I have not had a bar fully stocked enough to try most of the recipes in there. However, a new law recently came into effect here that closed down the State liquor stores and turned the sale over to the private sector. Since then, a Total Wine and More opened just down the hill from me and my bar has slowly been growing.

UUUGH, nothing like staying up 'till 4am to finish edits to only wake up 3 hours later to catch an early morning ferry and two hours of driving time.

I looked up Lairds to see if it's available over here.
The 12-year-old stuff is £76 a bottle.
I wish I could remember the name of the French Apple Brandy. . . .

I looked up Lairds to see if it's available over here.
The 12-year-old stuff is £76 a bottle.
I wish I could remember the name of the French Apple Brandy. . . .

Calvados Roger Groult. The stuff is heavenly but even more expensive than Laird's on this side of the pond. However, I will keep my eye out for it in September 2014 when we're cruising the Elbe.

Last edited:
I'm willing to try a strawberry beer here.

Or how about a glass of red wine?

I had some Double Brie around here a few days ago, but ate it all. :(

I think I'll stick with my iced tea and orange juice.

It's legal to ship wine between states. Despite the howls and screams of several legislatures, the SCOTUS said so. However, packing it is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back