The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Nakeds

*continues searching for Rolf--Finds him under the warm comforter with SweetWitch*
*Stammers--So sorry and blushes profusely*

*turns and walks away to see if there might be an elf a little less "busy" to help me with getting some more rum/diet coke*

*Thinks--Lucky witch, what a way to stay warm!!*

This here longest night of the year seems like a great one to spend under the quilts. I'm healing nicely, the snoring is gone and I can even make some small attempts at singing. It's a good night. Stella and hubby came for a short visit, the cub helped me take down the shades in the back yard and I got a lot of things put away and filed. Slowly I'm getting back in the swing of things. Life is good.

This here longest night of the year seems like a great one to spend under the quilts. I'm healing nicely, the snoring is gone and I can even make some small attempts at singing. It's a good night. Stella and hubby came for a short visit, the cub helped me take down the shades in the back yard and I got a lot of things put away and filed. Slowly I'm getting back in the swing of things. Life is good.

So very glad you are feeling better Bear {{{HUGZ}}} and :kiss:es

Glad you are feeling better.

VM--I just noticed your location. Sounds like a "nice and warm" place to be. Oh, and California is ok.;)
:D

Hello Nakeds

*continues searching for Rolf--Finds him under the warm comforter with SweetWitch*
*Stammers--So sorry and blushes profusely*

*turns and walks away to see if there might be an elf a little less "busy" to help me with getting some more rum/diet coke*

*Thinks--Lucky witch, what a way to stay warm!!*

Oh, hey, look! A bottle of rum! :D

:D

You're too handsome to worry about such things.

Are you drinking again? :p

You flaterrer.

Certainly sounds like it.

And I'm envious of your knowing Stella. She's one of the top 3 I'd want to have a dinner party with. ;)

You flaterrer.

And I'm envious of your knowing Stella. She's one of the top 3 I'd want to have a dinner party with. ;)

I love her and her hubby is cool, too. There is some hope that she will make it to Chicago. Keep yer fingers crossed.

You flaterrer.

*saunters over with a glass of diet coke and quietly clears throat to get your attention*

I'd like 3 please, oh and the same for my rum of course!!:eek::kiss:

Three fingers coming up! :devil:

Take that however you wish to interpret it ;)

Rum, however, can be a bit caustic for certain bodily areas. I'd suggest a flavored liqeuor, such as Chartreuse. Not quite as intoxicating, alcohol-wise, but even moreso in other ways.

Tastes damn good, too. :D

Three fingers coming up! :devil:

Take that however you wish to interpret it ;)

Rum, however, can be a bit caustic for certain bodily areas. I'd suggest a flavored liqeuor, such as Chartreuse. Not quite as intoxicating, alcohol-wise, but even moreso in other ways.

Tastes damn good, too. :D

*smiles, moving slightly* (Open to interpretation)

Hmmm. never thought of Charteuse. Never had a taste of it either.

Sending out wishes for sweet dreams to all when you get there :kiss::rose::kiss:

*waves night night*

Have naughty dreams, 'Dite. ;)

*smiles, moving slightly* (Open to interpretation)

Hmmm. never thought of Charteuse. Never had a taste of it either.

It's a developed taste. As much sweet as bitter, as smooth as it is gritty. It's been described as the "semen of saints."

I wouldn't mind meeting the person who made that analogy. ;)

And 'yum' to you, as well, sweet Sarahh. A hot shower and bed are calling to me and I cannot resist since I'm here and you're there. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back