Getting my brother for my birthday (closed)

incestsister

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 18, 2015
Posts
259
Kim had never cared much for her brother. They had very different interests, very different friends and just very different lives. The only thing they had in common was that they were siblings and lived in the same house. With their parents that were not often around, but still enough to limit freedom.

Her feelings for her brother recently changed however when she got home early and her brother clearly hadn't expected her back. He just left the bathroom... completely naked and went to his room to dress. He hadn't noticed her... but she had noticed him... and his cock. It hadn't been hard, but already it was more impressive than any guy she had seen naked. After that the image of his cock often came to her mind when she was in her bed. She wanted it.


"You better give me a very good present." She told her brother a few days later as her birthday was coming up. He was sitting on the couch and she hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts against his back, leaning over the couch. She was wearing a tight top and no bra, so most likely he could feel her nipples harden against his body.
 
Mike always had a crush on his big sister. She was the most beautiful girl he knew, way better than all the girls in his high school. Kim was three years older than Mike so they lived separate lives other than being siblings and Mike's fantasies.

Mike knew no one would be home for hours so he decided to come out of the shower naked and walk around like that for awhile. Mike loved being naked because he was very muscular for his age and he knew his cock was well above average so he didn't care if anyone saw.

As Mike was in bathroom he heard a noise and looked over and out of the corner of his eye, he saw his sister Kim looking at him, more specifically looking at his big cock. She hurried into her room and Mike went to his room and as he sat there he wondered if maybe his sister was getting wet because of him. The thought of that turned Mike on so much that he locked the door and jerked off right there.

A few days later Kim came up behind Mike with a low cut but tight shirt on, and Mike could tell that his big sister wasn't wearing a bra. As she rubbed her tits on backs back, he could feel himself getting hard when she said: You better give me a very good present!

After Kim left Mike thought to himself maybe just maybe Kim wants him as much as he wanted her. Her looks toward him have been completely different since she accidentally saw him naked. Mike wondered if there was a way he could use Kim's new feelings to his advantage for her upcoming birthday.

Mike decided right there and than that he would try to seduce his big sister for her birthday and the present he would give her would very special and very big. Mike just needed to come up with a plan.
 
'Dear diary,
I told Jessica... what I had seen the other day. Of course she doesn't believe me. Not that my baby brother has such a big cock, nor that I dream about sucking and feeling it. Every time I fool around with my toy, I imagine it is his cock taking me. How will it be to fuck him? Of course Jess is the only one that can know and she commented that if it happens, I should get a picture or video of it. Or she will never believe me.'


The days went slow and as her birthday came closer, Kim adjusted her clothing. Her skirts went shorter, her shirts more tight. At times she wore nothing but a bathrobe. She wanted Mike to think about her as much as she thought about him lately.

Eventually the day came that she went to sleep and her birthday would come the next morning. She wouldn't see their parents until the afternoon and in the evening Jessica would be staying the night, but during the morning it would be just her and Mike. She wondered what he would give her.
 
After the talk Mike had with his sister with her boobs pressed up against him, all Mike could think about was how to make his fantasy of fucking his sister a reality.

Over the next few days Mike seemed to notice that his sister was dressing more provocative, but not actually going anywhere making him wonder if this show was all for him. Mike saw his sister in a bathrobe and all he could think about what, was: What was under her robe? What color panties was she wearing?

He was getting hard just thinking about it. Kim was out for the day so Mike decided to sneak into her room and see her panty drawer. Mike had done this before was when he was curious and younger but this time felt different. He opened the drawer to find thongs and sexy lingerie in all colors. He kept digging and found Kim's Diary.

He had dreamt about finding her diary for years so he could read all about how his big sister Kim sex life. Mike opened to the last page and what he read left his mouth wide open: '

Dear diary,
I told Jessica... what I had seen the other day. Of course she doesn't believe me. Not that my baby brother has such a big cock, nor that I dream about sucking and feeling it. Every time I fool around with my toy, I imagine it is his cock taking me. How will it be to fuck him? Of course Jess is the only one that can know and she commented that if it happens, I should get a picture or video of it. Or she will never believe me.'

After putting the diary back Mike jerked off knowing his sister wanted his huge cock and he was going to give it to her on her birthday, which was tomorrow. Mike could hardly wait.

The morning of Kim's birthday Mike made her a cup of coffee and brought it to her room, but really just wanted a reason to already be in her bed.

Mike decided he would tease his sister first before just coming and out saying what he knew. He decided to give her sister a game of truth or dare. It doesn't sound like a great gift but Mike knew where it was heading and wanted to savor every moment.

"Hey Big Sis, I decided for your birthday we could start by playing truth or dare, you never know what you might learn or what you can find out if you just dig a bit ;)

So what do ya say Kim?
 
The night before her birthday really was a long long night. Naughty thoughts about her brother were running through her mind... ranging from waking him with a blowjob to being tied up outdoors while he roughly fucked her. With the thoughts and feelings it was impossible to sleep so she took her toy and used it to fuck herself.

When she came she still felt hungry for more and she dared to bring the wet and slippery toy to her ass. She teased her asshole with it, wondering how it would feel to have anal sex, but as always she didn't have the courage to continue. So instead the toy went back to her pussy and she fucked herself hard to a second orgasm.

Then she put the toy in the drawer of her night stand and slipped on a long shirt... and nothing else. She managed to sleep now that her sexual energy had been dealt with and slept until she heard her brother enter the room. "Truth or dare?" she asked him as he spoke. Of course she saw the possibilities but also knew she would have to be careful with it.

"I hope you did spend some money on me..." She teased. "but sure.... truth or dare?"
 
Going into Kim's room Mike wondered how aggressive to be when doing dares. Should he come right out and say 'suck my dick, like we both know you want to?' or should he tease his sister and torture her like she had done too him over the years without even knowing.

Mike decided to let Kim twist in the wind and wanted her to basically beg him for his cock, than he would give her a gift she would never forget.

As Mike sat on Kim's bed he had butterflies in his stomach, because what if this was all just a fantasy and she would think he was sick. He knew it was risky but he had to find out, and he was dying to feel his sister in every possible way.

After Kim said "I hope you did spend some money on me..." She teased. "but sure.... truth or dare?"

Mike could see a hint of lust in her eye and just about knew his sister was horny for his cock.

Mike said "Since it's your birthday I think its only fitting you go first, so I choose truth" Fire away Kim!
 
Kim had rather similar thoughts on the matter, wondering how she should start and what rules she wanted to follow. There were many questions that would instantly kill the game if she went too far, but it would be boring if they didn't go far enough. She decided not to be boring and use the 'truth' to find out about her present or his reasons for this game.

"Which of your teachers would you like to fuck, and why her?" She asked, immediately turning the game to sex
 
"Which of your teachers would you like to fuck, and why her?"


As Soon as Mike heard Kim's question he knew she was trying to steer the game in a sexual way. Mike thought of an answer that would make his sister either really interested and horny or might blow the game completely.

"Oh someone wants to talk about sex this morning, are you a little horny big sis. I would say I would like to fuck Ms, Sanders because she's young and reminds me of someone I really have a crush on."


Mike knew that Ms. Sanders looked an awful lot like Kim and hoped Kim would get the not so subtle hint to keep pushing the limits.

My turn Mike said: "So Kim, Whats the craziest sexual thing you have done and with who??
 
Kim knew there were several guys in her class that also 'liked' Ms. Sanders so the answer was not a real surprise. But while Ms. Sanders looked a bit similar to Kim, Kim found herself more attractive... she had the bigger breasts and the rounder ass.

It amused her how her brother didn't ask for a truth or dare, but immediately asked his own question. She thought about it, not knowing a right answer right away... some things would get her in trouble and of course 'crazy' was in the eye of the beholder.

"Let's see... there was the one time I got fucked by Mr. Stevens the gym coach right before his class and then had to do my exercises while feeling his seed inside of me... Does that count?" she asked him innocently, it was no secret that she was a slut.
 
Mike awaited with anticipation to hear Kim's answer but what she said exceeded his expectations,

"Let's see... there was the one time I got fucked by Mr. Stevens the gym coach right before his class and then had to do my exercises while feeling his seed inside of me... Does that count?"

Mike sat there in shock for a moment trying to understand and grasp what his big sister Kim just said. He had to play it back in him mind. Did she just admit to fucking a teacher? Mike knew his sister was a bit of a slut but this was a whole new level.

And she asked him coyly if it counted?

"Um. are fucking serious Kim?! If you are your such a dirty slut. You went through gym class with his cum inside you?!

"What won't you do? or should I say won't you do?"

Mike winked at her suggesting maybe he could be next but didn't say it.

"Why did you decided to have sex with Mr. Sanders, did you accidentally see he had a huge cock or something?!

Mike just dropped that out there like he didn't know that's exactly why Kim wanted him so badly now
 
Kim felt herself growing wet between her legs as she thought about a huge cock she had seen... but it hadn't belonged to Mr. Sanders. "No... I had skipped his class before that and he threatened to get me in trouble unless I tried extra hard that class... and that was the way to proof it." She said. "It was quite hot to do my exercises like that... having my classmates around knowing that some might see or smell his seed on my thighs and in my pussy..." She blushed as she admitted it to her brother.

Under the blankets a single finger went under her shirt and stroked her bare pussy and loved how wet it felt so she put the finger completely inside herself. The blanket hid it from view, unless her brother paid very close attention. "Tell me your dirtiest or naughtiest fantasy..." She then asked him
 
"No... I had skipped his class before that and he threatened to get me in trouble unless I tried extra hard that class... and that was the way to proof it." She said. "It was quite hot to do my exercises like that... having my classmates around knowing that some might see or smell his seed on my thighs and in my pussy..."


As Kim said that Mike thought about it and it was a hot thought to think of his sister dropping with cum while others wondered.

Mike started to notice the sheets were moving and wondered if Kim was getting wet, Was she actually playing with herself right in front of him, Mike hoped soon he would be playing with her wet pussy.

"Tell me your dirtiest or naughtiest fantasy..." Mike thought about saying its fucking my big sister but decided to save that for later. But his cock was getting pretty hard and he kept trying to adjust it.

"My dirtiest fantasy would be Fucking Ms. Sanders while everyone in school watched me put my big cock in her and make her beg for me including you Kim"


Mike than asked "Whats the biggest cock, you ever had? Did you like? Are you slut for big cocks?

Mike couldn't believe he kept saying big cock to his sister but was hoping to hear she was a slut for his big cock.
 
Kim squirmed as Mike referred to his big cock and could imagine him fucking Ms. Sanders... and herself. She smirked at his next question. "They say size doesn't matter. But that is a lie." She said with a grin. "Bigger is better. Not that I ever had a really big one. Yet." She wondered if that was going to change and couldn't help but slightly glance at his bulge. Hopefully he wouldn't notice.
 
Mike could feel himself getting harder and harder but tried to not think about it, which is hard to do when your sister is sitting in front of you touching herself.


When Kim said: "Bigger is better. Not that I ever had a really big one. Yet." Mike was a bit surprised knowing his sister's reputation as a huge slut, he would think she would have had some pretty big cocks. Maybe not as big as him, at least not yet.


Mike decided it was time for the dare part of truth or dare, and decided to test Kim.

"Kim I dare you to show me your dildo, so I can see if you really think bigger is better or maybe you can always go bigger!" Mike winked at her as he said and thought he saw Kim staring at his bulge which was now probably bigger than any other cock she has ever had.
 
Apparently they had gotten to a new round of the game as the dares started. She bit her lip and then looked at the night stand next to the bed. "Help yourself... my toys are in the drawer." She admitted with a blush. With the way she had fooled around the previous night her dildo might still be a bit wet, but she had two more. One vibrator and a vibrating egg. She still played with the idea to go to school some day with that inside of her, but that had never happened so far.

Her dildo and vibrator were all the toys she needed, she preferred the real thing. And she had no trouble getting the real thing. The toys were just for when she was feeling horny and alone.
 
Mike saw Kim squirm a bit when he asked to see toys and smirked, but was a tad surprised she wasn't offended or put up more of fight. The game had definitely added a new sexual spark in the past few rounds.

Mike opened her toy drawer and browsed but was really only focused on her dildo. He grabbed it and instantly felt a little wet and a tad sticky. He could tell she used it last night and that she was probably thinking about his big dick.

He picked it up and turned to Kim and said "yea your right, you really haven't had a big cock before if this is what you use." Her dildo was above average compared to most cocks, but had nothing on Mike and he knew it and teased Kim with it.


"When was the last time you shoved this dildo of yours up your pussy sis? Thinking about anyone in particular?'

Mike was baiting her to say what they both knew, that she was thinking of him but knew she wouldn't do it quite yet.
 
Kim bit her lip. It was a hot sight to watch her brother holding her toy, but then shook her head. "Not fair that you get to ask all the questions." She teased. "I am done playing for now." she wondered what her brother was going to do and watched him with interest.
 
When Kim said she was done playing Mike worried maybe he went too far too fast and had to reel Kim back in. He knew he couldn't just let this opportunity go to waste.

So he countered Knowing Kim was very competitive and would never "quit".


"Are you quitting Kim, thats not like you, I guess you couldn't handle it. But I'll tell you what, You can go twice in a row. A truth and a dare. That should make everything fair."


Mike eagerly waited Kim's response hoping she would not actually quit
 
Kim grinned and thought on it. Not if she was going to ask a question or dare him something, but what she was going to ask or dare. So many options and her finger kept teasing her own pussy. "Well... hmm... If you could pick one outfit for me that I will wear for 24 hours, what would it be?" She then asked him, knowing how she had teased him with her outfits the last few days. But of course there were many more naughty choices than a bathrobe or a short skirt.
 
Mike was happy when Kim asked him a dare and kept the game going. "Well... hmm... If you could pick one outfit for me that I will wear for 24 hours, what would it be?"

Mike knew the possibilities were endless but also that he could say something conservative however Mike was very horny and he knew he would take a more aggressive approach.


"Anything I say for the next 24 hours, I say how about your sexiest bra and panties, since it is your birthday you wanna look good. Maybe something black and pink with lace?"


Mike hoped Kim wouldn't turn him down because he was dying to see his big sister in her bra and panties.

Than Mike took it a step further, "Will you model them for me?"
 
"24 hours in just my bra and panties?" She asked him. "I am disappointed, there are much more interesting options. In bra and panties I am limited to stay home. In a different oufit... like high heels, a short skirt and a tight top and no underwear... you could have me grocery shopping and you would be the only one to know..." She told him with a wink.

"And no, I am not going to model them for you. Not for 24 hours at least." She said with a grin.
 
When Mike heard Kim was disappointed in his choice he was a bit sad she wouldn't model for him him because he has always fantasized about her.

But Mike quickly responded with "What makes you think I want you to leave Kim?"

"But if you want you can certainly take your panties off sis!" Mike was desperate to see Kim's panties soaking wet but he also realized how naughty it would be to for Kim to dress like his whore in public.


"So tell me more about you wanting me to know your not wearing panties in public, have often do you think about it?"
 
A grin came to her face as she looked at him. For a moment she wondered if she should tell him or not, and in the end she did. "During summer I only wear panties on days I have athletics. Even when I wear my short skirts I prefer not to have a thing under them. The caress of the wind against my flesh is better than that of most guys."

She was getting very aroused, especially as her mind went to the times that she had been walking on the stairs in her university and had a guy a few steps lower watch her naked ass or pussy. A few times it had been a teacher. A few guys had whistled and she had loved that.
 
Last edited:
As Kim grinned and told Mike she often went without panties in the summer and Mike was wishing he could have sneaked a peak of her bare pussy just once.

Mike was so horny he thought he might blow at anytime, but he decided to take the game to real the next level.

"Kim I dare you to take your fingers out of your soaking wet pussy and show them me"

Mike was hoping that this would be the first step into actually seeing his sister's pussy and finally burying his big cock into her dripping wet snatch
 
Her brother's 'dare' only made her feel hotter and slowly she pulled the finger from her pussy and showed it to him. "Like that you mean?" She teased, having a hard time keeping her breathing under control. Most likely he could hear her arousal in her voice.

As soaked as her pussy lips felt, so dry her mouth started to feel so she took her bottom lip in her mouth and gently sucked on it. Things were getting very out of control... just as she had hoped.

"So... what am I getting for my birthday?" She then asked him
 
Back
Top