In Search of Knowledge

As they walked together in the twilight back to the hotel, Kat felt safe in his arms. She found herself enjoying the possessiveness of his firm arm . Her stomach was still a flutter, her mind was still clouded.

Her mouth tasted of his sweetness. Had she really just done that? Had she honestly kissed him and had that much passion stored in her body? How did he bring it out in her. Of course she admired him. She studied him before she even applied. He was an award winning professor.

What did this make her to him? She wondered. Did he seduce all his stu…..

Before she could finish her sentence they were back in her room and he was pulling her back into his arms. His lips found hers and provided her with a kiss that made her wobbly when his lips left hers.

It was a kiss unlike the first two, this kiss was giving passionate and hungry for her as her body was his. She barely heard the words he spoke, just knew that she ached like she never had.

There was no thinking, only extending her arm and stumbling a few feet ahead of her to him. Yes she wanted to know more, the only thing she wanted to stop was this hunger between her thighs. There wasn't a doubt in her mind he could help her, and that she would enjoy every waking moment with him while he did.

Following him into his room, which was a mirror image of her own, she made her own move and wrapped her arms back around his neck and kissed him with the sweet tender passion as she had before.
 
Carl stood their, his hand out to Kat, a silent invitation, a sweet challenge to her, that if she but took it he would teach her oh so much more. Kate took Carl’s hand and stepped into the room; suddenly the young coed threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. Their was a little schoolgirl shyness to that kiss and yet their was also a dark hunger to it, a hunger for pleasure newly discover, and a hunger for the unknown. Carl Kolkac gave himself to Kat’s kiss, he savored the feel of her supple young body pressed to his as she stood on her tip toes her arms around his neck.

There was a discreet little cough, and a soft feminine giggle, of a older couple that was passing by. Carl let his lips slip from Kat’s he swept her into his arms as if she were as light as a feather and closed the door to his room cocoon them in a world of their own. He carried her to the bed and gently set her down on her feet.

“ Kat.”

He breathed her name. His eyes held hers as his fingers came to the top button of her blouse.

“ Shall I teach you more ?”

His fingers toyed with the button as he gazed into her soft emerald green eyes. Slowly it surrendered to them. His fingers then slipped to the second button of her blouse and soon it also parted beneath his fingers. When the third button of the gorgeous young coed’s bloused popped open Carl finger slipped between the material of her blouse and her soft silken skin he eased back her blouse to bare the sensual curve of her breasts. His head bent and he pressed a kiss to the hollow of her slender neck where her life force pulsed just below the surface. He then pressed a kiss to the curve of her right breast.

“Shall I continue Kat?”

His whispered question seemed to echo in the silence of the room and before the stunning young beauty could answer the final button of her blouse had surrendered to his fingers and Carl had slipped Kat’s blouse from her shoulders. She stood their before him in the love warmth of his gaze bared to the waist only her bra providing a degree of modesty.

“Your bra Kat.”

Carl would lead Kat, teacher her, just as far as the young coed wanted to go.
 
Kat was so lost in the kiss Carl gave her she didn’t even notice the couple that coughed and giggled as they walked by. Instead she was mystified on how something so wonderful had been absent from her world so long. His first kiss she thought was divine, but this one topped it a bazillion times over..

When his lips slipped from hers she thought she was going to die. But then he swept her in his arms. The way he did it with such gallantry, and gentleman quality is what romance novels were made of. She felt like a princess as he walked with her to the bed and stood her next to it. Kat was utterly beside herself as he stood her next to the bed.

“ Kat.”

he said her name with such a wanting it made her melt even more as he started with the buttons of her shirt

“ Shall I teach you more ?”
He asked her and all she could do was nod. Slowly, he took his time w/ her shit. She watched him with an innocence and desire. Eventually he slipped it back leaving her a portion of her bra in his gaze. Her chest heaved in breathless anticipation of all that was to come. His lips touched the hollow of her neck and a small moan came from her lips, another came when he kissed the curve of her breast.

“Shall I continue Kat?”
The last question needed no answer and he knew it. He finished the buttons and peeled back her short revealing her all to him. She blushed and stood their to his view. Until he said

“Your bra Kat.”

Slowly she moved her hands to her back and un fastened her bra. She was a bit shy at first but found her courage when her eyes met his. It was a reassuring smile in his eyes that gave her the courage to let it fall to the floor. Her fingers then went to her pants and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them taking off her shoes, toe to heel, she then shimmied out of her pants. Revealing a pair of thong panties that matched the bra on the floor. Luckily she had just just shaved her legs when she took a shower last. Odd thoughts like this went through her mind until they were shut off by his touch.
 
Carl gazed deeply into Kat’s soft, shy emerald green eyes as he eased her blouse from her shoulders. Time seemed to stand still as it fluttered to the floor and he softly breathed,

“Your bra Kat.”

The young coed blushed the most adorable shade of pink as she hesitated for a moment before her hands shyly found the clasp of her bra. Carl’s dark hazel eyes smiled encouragement. He let his shy little coed see his pleasure as she let it fall from her supple young body. There was a shy sensual grace to the girl’s movements as she stepped from her shoes and slowly removed her pants to stand before him in nothing, more than a daring little thong and the most adorable blush.

Kat’s eyes were demurely downcast their lids half closed as she was alone with her own thoughts, soft sweet shy bedroom eyes, the thought came to Carl. Slowly he lifted her chin and his lips pressed once more to hers as he gave her in that kiss what she hungered for. The silence between them was profound. Neither spoke a word but merely let that one kiss speak for them. Carl swept the young coed into his arms and off her feet and carried to his bed. He laid her down his body pressed to hers. Slowly Carl broke their kiss. He smiled down into Kat’s smoldering green eyes. Little kisses traced the line of the girl’s jaw, caressed the sensual curve of her slender neck, they floated down across her chest, they explored the contours of her firm young breasts. His dark hazel eyes sparkled as his tongue lazily circled Kat’s dusky pink areola until it was a puffy little pillow then he inhaled Kat’s pale pink little nipple and rolled the hard little nub along the ridged roof of his mouth, gripping the taunt little nub between his teeth Carl inhaled deeply drawing a cool stream of air over the feverous bud.
 
His mouth on her breasts made the ache of unknown origins between her thighs ache even more. Her breathing increased as he teased and tortured her hard nipples. her body leaned into him for support and pleasure. "I can't stand she gasped" wanting more then anything to lay on the bed with him. To continue to kiss him, to continue to have him touch her naked body.

"please" she gasped. Please what she wasn't sure, but please seemed appropriate
 
"Please"

Kat gasped as Carl drew a cool stream of air across her feverous throbbing nipple. He raised his eyes once more to Kat’s held her soft shimmering emerald green eyes captive in his gaze. Though dark golden flecked hazel eyes that were now possessed of a primal passion and a dusky smoldering passion lay deep within their clear depths. Slowly his head turned as he captured Kat’s neglected nipple between his teeth. He gave the hard little pale pink nub a tug as his fingers rolled her other moist nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Carl worshiped Kat’s breasts and nipples with teasing little kisses, sensual little lover’s nips, and seductive little licks.

Kat laid on his bed her little black thong last vestige of modesty. Carl began to Kiss, nip, and lick his way down across the young coed’s quivering abdomen. His tongue dipped into her naval as he slowly reamed out her belly button. A lover’s nips to the little hallow where Kat’s hip and thigh met. Slowly Carl’s thumbs slipped under the waistband of her thong. Slowly sensually Carl began to work the thong down over Kat’s hips. His hot moist breath washed over her sweet little pussy, the fine downy fleece dancing with each breath he took. A little kiss caressed Kat’s newly bared flesh. Those sensual little kisses followed the young coed’s thong as he slowly drew them doe her long sculptured legs. Finally he tossed the little black thong away and Katherine Delaney lay before him in all her innocent naked glory.

Carl dark smoldering eyes held her soft green eyes captive. The look in though dark hazel eyes were filled with a ferial hunger for her, a hunger that could very well devoured her body and soul. Slowly Carl began to kisses way back up Kats long shapely legs his eyes never left hers as his hot passionate kisses crept ever high until his tongue snaked out to slide along the coed’s soft pink folds as he tasted her for the first time.
 
Carl played with her breasts with an expertise that she could only dream of obtaining one day. The way he fondled her, the way he tugged, had her writhing like a junkie. Finally she was on her back and he kissed and nipped his way across her body. When he played with her belly button she thought she would come unhinged. But it wasn't until he got rid of her panties that she truly felt on fire.

Modesty had been lost somewhere along the way, all she wanted was him to never stop. He kissed and licked and taunted her. His hot breath washed over her like a fire only adding fuel to her own.

Once he made his way up her legs to her untouched innocence she gasped yet again as his mouth and tongue took their place between her thighs. Kat arched and moaned gasping and grunting like a wanton woman.

For that was exactly what she was. “please don’t stop” she whispered through her moans and grunts.
 
Kat’s supple young body arched to Carl’s mouth as his talented tognue snaked out to taste his little innocent for the first time. Her little gasps and moans were innocently seductive. Then her soft emerald eyes smoldering with a less than innocent desire gasped,

“Please don’t stop”

Kat breathlessly gasped. Carl did just as his sweet little wanton innocent pleaded for. He savored the sweet innocent taste of her. His tongue teasing and pleasing his sweet little lamb as he coaxed the hooded guardian of her virgin’s treasure from its hooded hiding place. Kolkac drove the young coed to the edge of the abyss that darkly promised such forbidden pleasure. He did not give Kat the time to think what they were doing or to where it might lead but rather , he simply pushed her over the edge with just a flick of his tongue into that sweet darkness and soul searing pleasure.

Time and again he ripped soul searing orgasms for his young lover’s gorgeous young body. His tongue then snaked deep within Kat’s chaste young body as he searched for that little sweet spot that would give the young innocent unimagined pleasure. The tip of his tongue nudged the thin barrier of her maidenhead the symbol of Kat’s chaste innocence. Carl’s mind was whirling at a mile a minute. He knew the young beauty was filled with self doubt, that she could not conceive of her natural beauty or that any man could desire her. He paused just a moment, knowing if he too quickly backed off her fears and doubts would cripple her.. Carl did not cease his teasing and pleasing of his sweet innocent and wrung several more orgasms from her.

Kat lay across Carl’s bed spent and exhausted he smiled down into her eyes and his lips once more claimed hers in a soul searing kiss. He let her taste her own sweetness on his lips and in his kiss.
 
Kats body arched and brought her rippling through orgasm after orgasm at her experienced lovers tongue. She cried out in ecstasy over and over again. The way his tongue had magically found that spot that she herself had trouble finding amazed her.

She lay exhausted on the down bed as he kissed her once again, and her arms wrapped around him holding him close as they kissed. She could taste her wetness on his lips, and only wanted to continue kissing him. “Carl” she whispered “I want you to make love to me”. She didn't need to think. She didn't want to think, she just wanted this time with this man who’d made her feel alive to never stop.

In all of her life she’s lived in her own cocoon. In a matter of days this man had awoken her into a butterfly.

Her legs wound around his pants kissing him as he had taught her. Her naked perky breasts pressed firmly against him. “I don’t want this to ever stop” she whispered breathlessly between kisses.

Still no thoughts of what this was, or how long it would last crossed her mind, only that she didn't want it to stop. She didn't want him to leave her side, she didn’t want to feel the emptiness that she had felt her entire existence that she had come to believe was normal and dependable.
 
“Carl”

Kat whispered his name as if it were a shy little prayer.

“I want you to make love to me”

There was a mixture of sweet innocence and a note of sexual wantonness that mingled in her request as she warped her legs around him even drawing him closer even as her arms clung to him in an innocent desperation. It was if she feared he would slip from her and leaver her so alone and wanting, needing, so utterly alone as she had been for her entire young life.

Carl lips slipped from hers his eyes burned with his own need. They burned with an intensity that reflected a dark primal need of its own. Yet there was also a human softness as he beheld his innocent young lover as she laid there her supple young body shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat from the intensity of the orgasms he had ripped from her gorgeous young body. She was magnificent, so adorably desirable as she lay there panting bathed in the rising moons silvery light.

“Kat”

His lips crushed to hers in a dark primal kiss, a kiss that demanded she give all she had to give. Slowly, reluctantly Carl broke their kiss, drew back from his innocent young lover, to leave her alone on his bed. He saw the fear in Kats eyes, the fear of being rejected, unshed tears glistening in her eyes. Slowly be begun to unbutton his shirt.

“Kat.”

His name slipped from his lips in a soft whisper as he smiled down into her eyes.

“I am going no where my sweet girl….”

He slipped his shirt off.

“ No where but to your arms.”

Carl’s trousers soon fallowed his shirt and he stood naked before his young lover. His body was muscular, and a thick mat of hair covered his chest and arms. The bed sagged as he came to her. He saw Kat’s eyes grow large and his lips brushed hears as he asked,

“You have been with a man before,…..haven’t you Kat?”
 
She listened intently as he said his name. It was like sweet honey pouring off a silver spoon. As he promised he wasn't going anywhere a calmness came over her. No he wouldn't, he was hers, and she was his. It's as if it was almost destined to be.

Her eyes widened as he took off his clothes. His naked muscular body in front of her. She loved his wide shoulders, the indentation of his stomach, his well muscled but not overly muscly grotesque arms and legs. She drank him in lust, in love. "you're beautiful" she whispered in a love drunk way.

She wasn't sure what it was, it could be love. She'd never experienced it before. she knew she felt safe with him. That he made her feel so alive. . Then he asked the question, the question she'd not thought about.. at her age, too frigid to be wanted by a man, too cold to able to open up and too scared to bother.


She turned her head a little the side, a tear slid down her glowing cheeks. "no" she whispered almost inaudibly.. no Carl, I've never been w/ a man. why did it bother her now? perhaps because she was completely vulnerable and exposed. Perhaps because until this moment she never knew what it meant to be loved and wanted.

Now she was facing the truth about herself. She was closed off and totally career focused. It was all that had ever mattered to her, until now.
 
"No"

Kat whispered and blushed the most delightful shade of pink as she demurely lowered her eyes from his gaze. Carl saw the unshed tear shimmering in her soft emerald green eyes. She was a lost little girl desperately wanting to be held and told that she was loved.
Carl Kolkac could feel his blood racing, could feel his lust for this sweet innocent, growing stronger, a churning, gnawing need to take her dominate her and sate his lust in the warm moist depth of her supple chaste young body. It was a primal hunger that threatened to consume him as he gazed down on her naked perfection as Kat lay there bathed in the pale slivery light of the moon. Yet there was also a longing in him to make her his, his not for a night a week, or a month but forever. His hands knotted at his sides as these conflicting emotions warred with in his breast.

Slowly Kolkac hands relaxed and he gathered Kat into his arms. No words passed between them as his lips gently pressed to hers. A kiss that was sweet and gentle. A kiss that lingered and deepened slowly drawing the shy young beauty into its intimacy. A kiss that slowly subtly demanded of her all she had to give and oh so much more. Slowly his body pressed to Kat’s and for the first time in her young life she felt another naked body pressed to hers.
Carl’s leg slowly slipped between hers, gently massaged her inner thigh n a soft parity of what was to come. As Kat became lost in their kiss Kolkac slipped between her velvet thighs, the blunt head of his manhood brush Kat’s virgin folds. He stilled for a moment, his kiss becoming ever more passionate, ever more demanding, as his hips rolled to hers the tip of his cock caressing Kat’s throbbing clit. The moment was at hand would see come to him, offer him her virginity or would she lay there concurred by her fear of the unknown.
 
His soft sweet and gentle kiss lulled her back into the state his kiss did before. It told her everything she needed to know. Gave her everything she needed to react with his naked body poised on top of her and between her thighs.

Her legs positioned on each side of his strong masculine hips. Her toes dug into the mattress and lifted her pelvis to position his manhood directly at the entrance of her vagina slightly she pushed forward pushing him into her ever so slightly.
His man hood took some working to get into her. Slowly she moved her hips back and forth enjoying the friction with soft moans.
Eventually her vagina widened letting her push him in a little deeper right to her hymen.

Gripping his shoulders she kissed him deeply. Pulling herself up her eyes widened as she’d cried out into his mouth. It took her body a moment to adjust, but slowly she started moving with him inside of her. It was still painful, but it was also wonderful.

She had done it; she had given herself fully to him. Smiling up to him she loosened her grip to allow him to move within her freely. Her eyes stayed with his searching all she found was the answer she already knew. She was his and he was hers.
“make love to me” she whispered smiling up at him.
 
Kate hips rose to Kolkac’s as she offered up her innocence to him. Carl took his time with Kate, he let her come to him let her own desire to be loved and cherished take over. He could feel her tight little body caress and enfold him. He felt her arms encircle him as she drew herself up o to his manhood. Kate’s hungrily sought his mouth; she kissed him deeply, as she impaled herself on him. Kate’s cry of lost was lost in their kiss, the momentary pain and her virginity a fading memory.

“make love to me”

Kate softly whispered to Carl. Her soft emerald green eyes hopefully smiling up into his dark golden hazel eyes.

Carl did not trust himself to words. He softly whispered her name.

“Kate!”

His mouth claimed hers in a deeply passionate kiss. Carl Kolkac made love to Katherine Delaney like most young girls’ dream of but seldom experience. He was a tender attentive lover but as Kate’s gorgeous young body relaxed, became accustom to his body, more accustom to him moving within her he became more demanding of her. Carl was a strange mixture gentle lover and yet also very domineering at the same time. There was a primal quality to the way he made love to his young virgin innocent.

Carl smiled as Kate laid in his arms a bemused little smile bowing her lips as she lay there in his arms. Her hair was in wild disarray, a firry copper halo framing her angelic face. Her lithe young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat from the exertions of their torrid love affair.
‘You’re a very pleasing young Lady Miss Delaney.”

Carl teased her. His lips brushed hers once more with the hint of a promise of renewed passions.

“And Now Miss……..”

He let his voice trail off as he gazed down into her soft eyes.
 
Kat smiled up at him a new found passion and heartfelt blush of joy. Her body curled against him with soft tremors of hot and cold and some after effects of their love making. "is it always like this? " she questioned still out of breath.

This experience with Carl was something she never anticipated. He was her first, and with the way she felt at this moment she was certain he would be her last. His soft kisses led her back into soft moans and purrs against him.

"you are quite the man Carl" she moaned out as her body stayed pressed against his.
She loved the way her fresh shaven legs felt against him. The way his hands felt over her soft delicate skin. Everything he did seemed to heighten her senses and make her want him more.
 
Kate Delaney blushed the most adorable shade of pink as she looked up in to her lover’s eyes. There was an innocent glow in that blush as she shyly questioned.

"is it always like this? "

Her soft angelic voice a breathless whisper as her body molded to his, clung to him as if she was afraid he would now pull back from her.

"you are quite the man Carl"

Kate moaned her soft eyes wide with wonder. Carl drew her even closer his mouth claimed hers in a dark sensual kiss. He took her three more times that night he made love to her with a primal passion. Their naked bodies bathed in the pale silvery light of a moon that was a week from being full.

When Morning came Kate was laying curled in Carl’s arms as if she was a naughty little kitten seeking the clones and warmth of him as if to reassure her self that their night together was not just a dream.

“Morning sleepy head.”

Carl smiled down into Kate’s eyes as he kissed her awake. He did not only claim her lips in a soul searing kiss but worshiped every square inch of her gorgeous young body with little kisses sensual little lover’s nips and dark seductive erotic tonguing until she was gasping with her need for carnal release.

“Is there something you want Miss Delaney…….”

He teased his young lover.

“…After all we have a rather full day of……..research ahead of us Kate.”

Carl gave her a saucy little wink and let her choose what kind of Research they would peruse .
 
Carl set Kates body on fire a million times over that night, claiming her over and over again showing her just how much more there was to the carnal pleasures between a man and a woman.
There was no inch of her flesh that hadn't known his lips or his touch by the time they fell asleep.

Awaking curled up next to him she searched his eyes only to find nothing had changed from the past night instead he was ready once again to make her his once again. His lips kissed hers telling her what she needed to know. Just in case she was clueless they then found every inch of her body once again making her arch and moan for more of him.

His comment about research didn't go unnoticed. Her response was simply moans and grunts as his hands continued to roam her body and set her on fire. He legs stroked his body as she wrapped them around him. Her body begging for him to once again enter her and fill her full of his seed.

Yet he didn't give in so easily as some may have done. Instead he teased and taunted her until she though she might come out of her skin. It was then she found the words "please Carl, please make love to me"

His cock entering her was like a home coming as she arched up to meet him. Her legs wrapping around him with such a tightness as to never let him go. She was his, and he knew it.
 
Carl Kolkac teased his sweet innocent lover. Oh he could have just taken her; he knew he could and that she would not resist him. Yet Carl wanted much more from her than her mere submission. He wanted her to give herself to him body and soul. He smiled as she warped her long athletic legs around him, tried to draw him into her one more. Her need her desire filled his nostrils with her arousal.

"please Carl, please make love to me"

There was an unmistakable desperation in the young girl’s plea yet he still wanted more from her, he wanted Kate, as his mate for life, not just for a brief moment in time. Kolkac hips arched and then rolled to Kate's, his shaft sunk deep into her chaste welcoming body. Her legs wrapping around him with such tightness as to never let him go and Carl knew that Miss Kate Delaney was his, and she knew it as well. He could see it in her soft adoring eyes, the way her supple young body eager arched to his as they became one.

They spent the day in each other’s arms. They enjoyed each other’s bodies and the pure physical pleasure they could bring to each other. Yet each time that Carl took Kate it was with a greater intensity, a more domineering passion, as if he was forging a bond between them that would last till the end of time. And so for two more days and nights they made love, strolled along the river and passionately kissed under the watchful eye of the moon. Each night as the moon grew fuller Carl grew more virile.
Then came the morning when they both knew this idealic interlude must be shared with the research that they were sent to Europe for.

“I fear our stay here must come to an end Kate….”

His lips brushed hers in a darkly passionate kiss.

“….So it is on to castle Dracula Kate.”

Carl gave his best horror film laugh as he teased his young lover.
 
The two days additional days they spend making love were some of the happiest of her life. Each time brought new experiences and passions to their relationship. Each time more intense then the last. Even with there extensive elaborate and deeply gratifying love making she still gave a little frown at the idea of having to leave the bed.

Kate giggled a little at his poor attempt to be frightening as a vampire. "Lets hope no vampires hear that or we'll be in trouble" she teased back giving him another sensuous kiss. "I suppose if we must pack up and get going we should while its still light out. Though i don't know about you, but i'm not sure how much work we'll actually get done. I might find my self in deep distress and need you to sooth my nerves in as many ways as you can think of" she teased and flirted back with him.

Since they didn't wear many clothes the past few days there wasn't much to pack. So they were ready with in an hour. Kate decided that a hot shower was what they both needed before they hit the road. Taking his hand she led him into the bathroom where he proceeded to take her against the shower wall mounting her from behind and pressing her against the wall like a naughty little minx she was becoming for him.
 
"I suppose if we must pack up and get going we should while it’s still light out. Though i don't know about you, but I’m not sure how much work we'll actually get done. I might find myself in deep distress and need you to sooth my nerves in as many ways as you can think of"

Carl gave a deep hearty laugh as his sexy little coed teased him and flirted most adorably. She blushed deeply as she suggested that what was needed was a hot shower. Oh she got her shower with just a bit of hot sex as well as Carl took her like a sweet little bitch in heat the water pounding down on them, her firm young breasts mashed against the shower wall. After their shower Carl dried her gorgeous young body with a rough terry cloth to the day was one spent on dusty hot buses as they made their way towel that had his young lover panting with need by the time he was through. He left her wanting as he dressed and went to settle their bill with a teasing quip.

“I’ll Meet you in the lobby Kate.”

He quickly ducked out of the room before she could throw something at him. Carl idly wondered as he waited for her wither Kate would revert to her conservative dress or now dawn something a little more daring.

Their day was hardly a romantic one, but one spent on hot dusty buses with a lack of air conditioning The only relief came as the climbed higher into the Carpathian Mountains as they made their way to Poenari Fortress

poenari-fortress.jpg


“Kate This is Poenari Fortress

This is where Dracula lost his wife, some say his one true love.
Impulsively Carl Kissed Kate. Then they began the long climb up to the fortress proper.

Yet as they climbed eyes watched from the battlements and they were draw to Kate’s supple young figure and a dark smile bowed the watchers lips. Then a breeze sprang up and the watcher caught the scent of an old enemy and his smile broadened.

When Carl and Kate reached the top of the long narrow climb they entered a midlevel court yard and emerging from the cool dark recesses stepped a very distinguished young man of perhaps no more than thirty dressed impeccably in 14th century costume of a Magyar.

Dr Kolkac…….. I am Count Tepes I will be your host.”

The Count then turned his attention to Kat.

You must be Miss Delaney Herr Dr. Kolkac assistant.

Tepes clicked his heels and taking Kate’s hand he kissed the back of it, his lips lingering on her soft skin a moment more than was necessary.

Herr Doctor you will be staying in the East tower and you Miss Delaney The west tower.

Count Tepes wanted this adorable young creature as far away as possible form Kolkac.
 
Last edited:
Carl had her practically panting and begging for more when he was done drying her off. Then with his wicked smile he was off and dressed and out the door. Had there been something to throw at him, she would have done so teasingly.

The trip was long dry and uncomfortable. Much of the way despite the heat she used Carls shoulder as a pillow. His touch was always soothing. The accent into the mountains was a beautiful one. Her long fingers entwined with Carls as she stared out the buses dusty windows to enjoy the view.

As the approached the castle she listened to Carl's explanation. "How sad" she advised as he told her the story of Dracula loosing his wife. At the base of the castle ruins stood a handsome dark haired man who later identified himself as Count Tempes when they approached.

The castle itself was on a cliff, in order to get inside they must climb the 1470+ steps in order to get inside. "A pleasure to meet you count" she advised the man. There was something both alluring and dis-concerning regarding this man. She stood close to Carl. Just being in Carls presence was enough to calm her nerves a little.

Once they made the hike up the stairs they were showed to their rooms, in which Carl thanked him but advised they were only in need of one. Kat blushed a little but nodded when the Count looked at her for affirmation. The inside walls that were still standing held a vast history of paintings and statues.
"we a appreciate you having us as your guests" she advised the Count as he left them to settle.

"I'm excited to see the library" she advised Carl as he shut the door behind them. "did you see those paintings on the wall? I'm surprised Romania hasn't tried to claim them for their museums. Vlad the Impailer was a prominent part of their history."

In the next couple of moments she found her lips on Carls and partially undressed. "I've been waiting for this since you left me all flustered at the hotel." Before she could say much else she found herself on her hands and knees on the bed and Carl grabbing a handful of hair as he mounted her once again showing his own version of impaling. Although he could be a demanding lover, he was always a sensual caring one. Each time he would try something a little different with her and add it into their next session of love making, or in this case fucking.
 
“Our host will be expecting us for a welcoming dinner Miss Delaney .”

Though Carl had reverted to his familiar formality in front of Count Tepes the look in his eyes showed his still smoldering desire for Kate, a look the count could hardly miss. Tepes watched as his servants escorted Herr Doctor Kolkac and his charming assistant to their room. Tepes watched the soft sensual sway of Kate’s hips and he ran the tip of his tongue over his lips so eager to taste her. Yet she was staying with that beast of a doctor, he would have to arrange something special for this young innocent beauty, for her innocence clung to her like the scent of a rain washed forest.

Karl explained to Kate when they reached their room that dinner that night would be a very formal affair. A white tie and tails dinner. His face remained unreadable as Kate paled at the idea. Carl was well aware that his little lover had no formal gown that such an occasion would call for. He let her blush as she was flustered then he drew from his own case a midnight blue off the shoulder gown.

“ Will this do Kate?”
His lips brushed hers once more in a slow passionate kiss.

Carl escorted the young coed down to dinner and all eyes turned to her as they descended the long formal stairway. It was oblivious that all the men present where taken with her beauty and Kate received more than one envious look from the women.

Dr. Kolkac was seated to the right of their host a local official and Kate to his left. The dinner was a typical European affair. Aperitifs before dinner, The wine flowing like water, each coarse having its own special wine, and an endless series of toasts, which all were expected to participate in. The meal dragged on hour, after hour, not the typical quick affair she was use to in the states and Kate’s glass never seemed to be empty. After dinner there was coffee and brandy and when their host noticed that Kate was a bit hesitant he smiled charmingly.

“ Miss Delaney this is a very special brandy from the region and I very much would like you to sample it.”

All during the meal Dr. Kolkac had stolen side long glances savoring his young intern’s chaste beauty.

“Ah I understand that temperance is a virtue Miss Delaney and normally if you chose to refuse my offer I will not take offence for how can one take offence from such beauty?”

Her host pressed his lips to the back of Kate’s hand and his dark handsome looks where reminiscent of the famed count Dracula. He took her arm and led the calmly beauty from the dining room across the hall to the ballroom. The rest of the guest following in their wake, and as they entered the small orchestra struck up a waltz and Tepes took Kate into his arms for the first dance. Dinner had been a three hour affair and it seemed now there was to be a ball.

His arms held her firmly and guided the young coed through the waltz. As the passed the mirrored wall she saw both their reflections in the ornate mirrors. His body sensually flowed against hers. Several other men danced with the stunning young American beauty and then Kate found herself in Dr. Kolkac’s arms. His body pressed to hers he held her in the classic pose of the dancer his right hand firmly on the small of her back, his left holding her hand lightly. The strains of the waltz caressed her as his hips pressed to Kate’s as they swayed and glided to the music. As the music faded, Carl lead Kate from the dance floor made, their apologies and helped her up to their room. He was anxious to take her once more on her hands and knees as if she Carl fought his desire to howl to the growing moon.
 
Kat’s naked body lay face down on the bed, her knees still under her exhausted frame. Carl advised it was time for dinner, and she wanted nothing more then to feel him plow into her again and again.

Slowly she rose his cum still dripping out of her and down her leg. A quick shower and a blow dryer were needed to get her into the woman Carl would be proud to carry on his arm.
He had surprised her with this beautiful gown and she wore it with the grace it was meant to.

Unfortunately, Kat wasn't fond of these types of gatherings. There were too many people watching her, too much requirement for small talk, and too many eyes on her. Clinging to Carls arm she descended down the stairs into what she considered the lion’s den.

Dinner was delicious, and the Count took special interest in taking her out into the ball room.

She danced the night away with eyes all over her. In the counts arms she felt as if she floated on a cloud there was a sexual attraction to him that made her thighs moist.

A guilt swept over her until she was back in Carls arms where she belonged. The way he took charge and held her tight was what she truly wanted, what she truly needed. With him she was loved and safe.

Kat was glad when he advised they had to retire early. She wasn’t sure if it was because he sensed her discomfort, or her hunger for him. Regardless they made their apologies and headed back to their room

Behind the door her arms went around his neck k and her lips went to his. She kissed him with a deep hungry fiery passion. “thank you” she whispered “for getting me out of there, for being the wonderful loving man you are.” She moaned softly as her body pressed against his.

The heat between her thighs returned and she could feel and hear the zipper of her dress going down. His fingers traced it down her back ever so gently.
 
Behind the door of their room Kate through her arms around Carl’s neck, her lips pressed to his in a sweetly passionate kiss. She kissed him with a sweetly innocent hunger and yet there was an undeniable fiery passion to it.

“thank you”
Kate softly whispered

“For getting me out of there, for being the wonderful loving man you are.”

The young coed moaned softly as her body pressed against his.

“How can one so beauty, graceful, intelligent see in me?”

Carl paused for a moment as he slid the zipper of her gown down.

“I love your strength Kate. You’re a woman strong enough to surrender completely to your lover without losing herself.”

Carl swept the now naked young beauty into his arms, the intoxicating fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils and he knew she was his. Yet the image of her dancing with Tepes was somehow disturbing, he had caught this same intoxicating fragrance when she was in his arms. Carl pushed the thought from his mind and he took Kate with a fiery passion to match her own.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carl savored the sight of his young lover as she lay there in the bed they had shared, her dark chestnut hair was in wild disarray framing her angelic face with a dark halo. He bent down and kissed her awake.

“Breakfast”

Count Tepes was waiting for the couple.

“Miss Delaney, Kate, before the Doctor joins us . Yesterday when you arrived I fear you might have felt you had to share a room with your mentor. I have found a room for you if sharing one with Dr. Kolkac is uncomfortable for you. I understand that Americans do not look on the sharing of rooms between young women and older men as acceptable. Unless….”
The Count was indeed fishing for information, a pleased little smile bowed his lips and pondered if this adorable young creature was indeed Kolkac’s lover.
“Herr Doctor Kolkac if it would not be an imposition it would be my honor to show your charming assistant around Poenari Fortress. Who better than to tell her of our myths and their realities they are based on”


Count Tepes smiled warmly, making it almost impossible for Carl to refuse the offer.

“That would be very kind of you Count Tepes.”

The Count clicked his heels, and bowing he bent to kiss Kate’s hand but instead of kissing the back of it, her turned the girl’s hand over and kissed her palm.

“Shall we say in an hour?.”

It was more a statement then a question.

The morning passed with Carl bent over the tomes in the library. Dr. Kolkac was stilled in groused in the text he had been studying.


“This is amazing Kate the latest report of a werewolf was three months ago in a village about fifteen kilometers from here.”

He seemed as excited as a child in a candy store. He swept her into his arms in the excitement of the moment and kissed her hard on the lips.

“So do you fancy a hike up in to the mountains in a day or so,? I still have a day’s work here and have to compile a list of witnesses to the sighting.”

He stepped back smiling at her. The feel of her young body again igniting his passion for her and it shown darkly in his eyes. The clock struck the hour and with a sigh,

“Well if you are going to accept the Count’s offer then you better go now. He is our host after all Kate.”

Carl returned to his reports his body stiff wit restrained passion as he turned from her.
 
Carl woke her with sweet delicate kisses that made her want to pull him back into bed. “breakfast” he informed her. Kat mumbled and pouted a little hoping that somehow her pleas of protest would win her a reprieve.

Instead she got a smack on the ass, and sent into the shower alone. Being the first ready she went downstairs. Quickly learning that being without Carl near the Count, was an uncomfortable situation. The Count was goading her about having a room to herself. Pointing out the obvious age difference between her and Carl only infuriated it. But before she could say anything Carl had entered.

To make it worse somehow she had been roped into going on a tour alone with the count. Carl made it seem as if she was choice less because after all the man was their host. “I’m only going under protest, she advised Carl after he got all stiff ushering her out the door.

“This wasn’t my idea, and between you two peacocks I didn’t have the opportunity to speak for myself. But this is the last time I wish to be alone with him. He’s already suggested I get my own room, implying you were too old for me. That’s the conversation you walked in on this morning. Now you’re sending me off with him for a tour. This is the last time I wish to be left alone with him Carl. The man seriously gives me the heavies. “ Making her distress known with a stomp of her feet out of the library she went to find the Count.

***********

Finding the Count wasn’t difficult he awaited her midway down the hall as if he knew she would be coming. After all Carl practically handed her to him on a silver platter. “A pleasure to see you count” she advised taking his offered arm as he started leading her down the hall talking of the artwork that was on display. This was going to be a tour that lasted ages..she thought.
 
Back
Top