In Search of Knowledge

Kate gave in fully through out the long drawn out day to all of yews desires and requests. She was drained both physically and mentally. Yet still obeyed and gave a hundred and ten percent of whatever was required.

Yew was beside himself with how well the little concubine had been trained. Reluctantly and with no more energy of his own he made his way over to Ling.

"She met and exceeded my expectations" he told ling. "how much for her?"

Kate kept her head down in shame for what she had to do to protect her master. She had gone against his wishes to protect him and his dynasty. Kate expected that he would react has Kolvac did unable to forgive her liaison with Tepes to free him. Yet she still gave up hre freedom to ensure hers.

She hadn't regretted her decision, nor would she regret what she had to do to keep Ling safe. The question would be would he betray her heart and let her go. Betrayal of the men she loved was all she knew.
 
Kate Delaney was spent and exhausted as she lay prostrated at Yew feet as if she were a virgin sacrifice to lust. Her gorgeous young body shimmered in a fine sheen of sweat as she bathed in the afterglow of her latest orgasm her tawny copper hair was in wild disarray, a fiery halo framing her angelic face. Yew was more than pleased with Kate oh how this stunning young creature had changed from the aloof but pleasing young beauty that had first knelt before him to the wild little sex kitten that had given him all she was, meeting all his desires so willingly. It was then that he turned to Ling,

"She met and exceeded my expectations"

It was in that moment that it became very clear that Ling had been made to watch each moment of Katherine’s day with Yew.

"how much for her?"

Ling turned to Katherine and simply said.

“Kneel and display Miss Delaney.”

He wondered if the adorable little concubine would remember her first lesson at his knee. Ling slowly began to circled the kneeling young coed. His fingertips rand through her dissaried crimson mane, he snapped Kate’s head back so her passion shimmering eyes met both Ling’s and Yew’s.

“So young, so innocent, so eager to please.”

His voice was deadly cool, almost emotionless.

“How much for her Yew?”

It was then that Ling’s own guard’s arrived and he turned to his captain. Ling simply looked at Yew with distain. He drew himself up and when he spoke his voice was deadly clam.

“No! Your offer does not interest me go back to your masters and tell them what you will.”

Turning to his Captain Ling pointed at the man.

“Take out this trash.”


Her Master let Kate’s hair slip from his fingers and her head drop to fully realize what she had done.
 
Kat obeyed Lings command and listened to her surroundings. She much expected to be the trash that he spoke of, but instead it was Yew that was escorted out of the dungeon and taken to collect his belongings.

She collapsed to the floor with her hands out in front of her almost bowing as if to worship Ling. Tears flooded her face for she knew she had disobeyed his desire to share her. But it was merely in his interest and safety that she did. Despite that she knew her allegiance was to her true master first.

No words came from her mouth as the crowd began to disassemble. She simply lay upon her knees bent over with arms and head touching the floor and waited for Ling to speak.

Her heart and soul belonged to him. Now it was his choice to sell her or keep her. Whatever he chose Kat would live with the knowledge that she betrayed him. It hurt her more then any whip ever could.
 
Katherine Delaney had assumed the position of display her hands clasped at the nape of her neck elbows out kneeling with her velvet thigh parted her sweet little pussy and shame on display for all to see.

““Take out this trash.”

Ling saw the sharp intake of breath as Kate prepared to be cast aside. When she realized that it was Yew she prostrated herself before her Master. She simply lay there, with arms and head touching the floor and waited for Ling to speak.

“You disobeyed me Miss Delaney.”

It was a statement of fact, Ling’s voice for the first time distant, remote, and emotionless.
“Who are you Katherine Delaney?”

“Why were you born Katherine?”

“What will you deny me Katherine?”

Ling asked the same questions of the young coed as Yew had, he even used the same phrasing.
 
Tears fell from her eyes when he told her she disobeyed him. When he asked the questions she responded to him immediately .. The one thing she avoided doing with Yew.

"I am your slave sir, I was born to belong to you, I will deny you NOTHING" the last word she said with great emphasis.

She belonged to him entirely and her words made it clear. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was. That it was only to save him. But she knew that Ling already knew that. Whatever he chose to pronounce upon her she would except.
 
"I am your slave sir,……….I was born to belong to you,………..I will deny you NOTHING"

Tears now stained Kate’s flawless cheek her stunning soft emerald green eyes turned to her Master. The demon within Ling’s human shroud savored both Katherine Delaney’s agony and her raw sexuality as she unknowingly offered her young innocent soul to him.

“Did I not make love to you Katherine?”

Ling stooped and lifted her chin with but a single finger.

“You gave yourself to him willingly Katherine.”

A stern look told the heart broken little beauty that Ling knew the truth, that he had seen every moment that she was with the Official.

““For your disobedience I shall have to discipline you Katherine.”

He held out his hand to the crushed young beauty and drew her to her feet.

“The rack”

He simply commanded. The rack would render Kate helpless her body stretched tight as a bowstring, open and vulnerable to however her Master wished to discipline her.
 
"Yes Sir" she responded to his question if he made love to her.

She slowly rose with her masters help and went to the rack. Tears still stained her cheeks and flowed with all the sorrow that came from the deepened betrayal that she felt in every fiber of her body. Broken was the only word that could describe her at this moment.

Everything she had done was for him. But still she did disobey him.

No matter what he did to her it would never undo the depths of pain that ripped through her soul.
 
"Yes Sir"

Kate Delaney softly whispered as the tears ran down her flushed cheeks. The little coed had that fresh just fucked that Ling so enjoyed. Katherine stretched out on the rack as she had so many times before for her Masters pleasure and who had so recently done for another sinfully offering her supple young body to him Now she could feel Master Ling drawing her hands above her head, the soft click, click as her delicate wrist were captured. Kate could feel Ling’s fingertips, lightly floating down the sensual curve of her trembling young body. This time it was so different, for they did not tarry at all the little secret places that brought her so much pleasure. Ling slowly drew her long sculptured legs apart until her hot little pussy was bared to him again the dark seductive, click, click as her trim little ankles were captured. Slowly the click, click, click, clickof the ratchet as Katherine’s stunning young body was stretched tight as a bowstring.

“First I shall wash the stink of him from you.”

Ling left Kate Delaney alone with her thoughts, alone with her betrayal of the man she loved most in the world. Time stood still for the broken hearted young beauty. A minute was like an hour, and hour like an eternity. How long her master was gone, Kate would never know. When he did return Ling had a bowl of hot water, a sponge, and a towel. Ling began a slow sensual almost ritualistic bathing of Katherine’s defiled body as if she were a virginal sacrifice. The coarse sponge grated across the young coed’s nipples, seductively massaged her open and vulnerable pussy. Ling was as silent as the grave.

So near, so very near of being rid of this hated human shroud, to be free of it at last. All was falling in place Katherine had given him her body and soul. She had sacrificed herself for him, and in the end betrayed him with another, now all that remained was to place his Sigel on her mark her as his own. But now he would excite and tempt her sweet tender body and deny her the climax that would rack her body and soul.
 
Forever it seemed as she laid sprawled upon the rack waiting. Once he returned she had stopped crying and her tears hand stained her face. He washed her gently. But avoided the tenderness he would normally bestow upon her.

Once washed he took delight in taunting and teasing her. Her body responded to him as it always had. But this time he would not bring her to the edge, he would not let her cum.

He teased her to the point where her body was arching and mouth was moaning in such a fashion she thought she would die if she didn't get release. But he took no pity on her as she expected that he wouldn't.

"I had to save you" she whimpered arching and grunting as his fingers plunged into her soaked vagina and pumped into her without abandonment. Right on the edge he'd withdraw them. He knew ever sign her body would make, every facial expression and what it meant.

She gave herself over to the torture sending out moans, grunts and whimpers when they struck her with the full intensity.
 
Ling wanted Katherine at the peak of her sexual arousal. With each little gasp and moan of unfilled pleasure pleased the demon within him. The way her innocent young body arched to his touch, the rough grating sponge on her aroused flesh as her soft emerald green eyes so eloquently pleaded with her Master for relief. Yet one look form Ling cool golden hazel eyes told Kate Delaney that his answer was an emphatic No

"I had to save you"

“Save me Miss Delaney, what makes you think I needed saving that I could not handle such a Worthless bully as Yew.”

Ling knew his words stung Kate as if her selfless sacrifice was for nothing that in fact she had truly betrayed him. As Ling was speaking he began to lather the sparse tawny copper fleece that barely concealed Katherine’s delicate pussy. A flash of light danced along the keen edge of the straight razor he held in his hand.

“Now be very still lest I cut you Miss Delaney……..we would not want an accident would we.”

The cold unyielding steel of the razor touched Kate’s soft supple warm skin. The harsh rasp of the razor kissed her senses and tugged at her delicate skin. Each pass of the razor left nothing but bare skin in its wake. Ling’s fingers drew that delicate flesh taunt as he shaved that delicious little pussy. Soon not a single hair was left to hide the young coed’s naked perfection from his view. Ling Then bent his head and Kissed Kate’s newly shaven pussy Slowly he stood and then rinsed her naked pussy with hot water before he massaged hot oil into Kate’s delicate skin.

“For your atonement Miss Delaney shall I mark you as my own?”
 
His words telling her that her efforts were in vain, that he didn't need her interference. That the hell she just put herself through for him meant nothing. Tears fell from her eyes like a river.

She said nothing when he told her to remain still. She simply cried as he shaved her pussy. Not because it hurt. but because the valiant effort she made was in eyes in vein. She sacrificed everything for the love she felt for Ling. She gave up her vow of belonging to him alone, gave herself willingly to that pig of a man for nothing but to be chastised and punished for it.

Her heart was broken in more pieces then when he had offered her to Yew to begin with. She felt empty and abandoned. What she did had taken every ounce of strength she had.

When he asked if he should mark her as his. She responded blankly "As you wish Sir". He had broken her spirit and hurt her in a way that pain of the flesh could never touch. Never had she felt so low and alone in her life.
 
Ling drank in Kate Delaney despair he savored it and yet it was not as sweet as the seduction of her naive innocence. Oh yes she was quite accomplished when it came to pleasing a man with her lithe young body and yet she longed for something more, she longed to be cherished to be loved. Yet Ling was a demon and incapable of human love yet he could and did Cherish Katherine Delaney as much as his nature would let.

"As you wish Sir"

All the spirit was gone from her sweet angelic voice, and the despair that filled her broken heart echoed in it dead tones.

“Oh sweet Katherine you do not understand me.”

He paused and turned her tear stained face to him.

“Save me it is true I did not need you to save me…….”

His eyes held hers captive in his gaze.

“ But your selfless sacrifice only makes me love you all the more Katherine.”

Ling slowly released her bounds as he kissed her passionately. When his lips parted from hers he simply and sincerely continued.

“The reason I want to mark you Katherine is not as a punishment but to let all know that you are mine now and forever.”
 
Kate listened to what he had to say and the light slowly came back into her eyes. When he kissed her with such a passion she molded into him. Her body pressed against him as if it found home.

He told her why he wanted to mark her and she searched his eyes. "Can you forgive me?" she questioned searching his eyes as hers still held back tears.

"I would like to belong to you, and only you forever."
 
Those three simple words that young human girls seemed to relish so much, I love you brought the light back into Kate Delaney’s tear shimmering eyes. Kate melted into her masters arms and gave herself body and soul to his passionate kiss. Once more time stood still for the stunning young redhead, there was no past, no future, just here and now and that soul searing kiss. They shared a single life giving kiss, they had become not two, but one. Reluctantly Ling’s lips slipped from hers his dark hazel eyes shown with a dark passion for his little concubine.

"Can you forgive me?"

Kate’s soft shimmering emerald green eyes searched his, searching for the man that she adored.

"I would like to belong to you, and only you forever."

Once more Ling claimed her in a darkly passionate and possessive kiss.

“Lie back Katherine and stretch your hands above your head and spread your legs as if you were still bound to the rack and I shall mark you as mine my love.”

Ling would test his little concubines desire to please him this time she would be only bound by her will to please him.
 
Kate responded to his kiss with her body and soul. He hadn't said that he forgave her. But his kiss told her he understood why she felt she had to do what she did. She lay back upon the rack and stretched her arms over her head.

She could hear a buzzing and felt the tremendous pinch of the needle striking her skin. Kate whimpered as he tattooed her and claimed her as his. She wasn't sure what it said or what it looked like. But she did know it hurt like hell. Still she laid still as he marked her as his.

Her nose wrinkled and her mouth pierced as he continued the marking of her body.
 
Katherine gave herself body and soul to her master’s passionate kiss. Lothar savored her surrender to his passion. He smiled down into Kate’s smoldering emerald green eyes as she obediently starched her arms over her head and spread her legs for him. She was now only bound by her love for her master and her longing to please him.

Oh how the adorable little coed flinched at the mere buzzing sound of the inking gun and its little stinging kiss as Ling began to out line the pattern of his Sigel on Kate’s soft creamy ivory skin in the little hollow where the girl’s hip and thigh met. He had chosen the spot with great care, for the only ones that would see the mark would be those that Kate Delaney would take to her bed ore welcome into her arms and they would know that she was owned, owned by him.

The heel of Ling’s hand rested on Kate’s sweet little pearl of passion. As he traced the intricate lines of the stylized ancient Chinese symbol each little movement of his hand massaged the young beauty’s throbbing clit. As the symbol to shape and form Ling once more mixed pleasure and pain to excite and seduce his young lover as he had with the sinuous leathery tongues of the flogger. Soon the simple back lines of the ancient symbol stood out in bold contrast to Kate Delaney’s pale supple skin. It was the only mark on her otherwise flawless young body a symbol that proclaimed she was Demon Owned

Ling kissed the ancient symbol then gathered the panting young coed into his arms his passionate kiss stealing her breath away as he carried her to his bed. He laid her down on the midnight blue silken sheets.

“You said you would deny me nothing Katherine………give me your heart and soul my love.”

All that was required was for the innocent young beauty to surrender once more to her dark lover and then he would show her a glimpse of his true being.
 
The spot where the tattoo was ached and she was grateful for his carrying her to bed. Her eyes were dancing with love and admiration. So when he asked her to give him her heart and soul she gave it to him in the form of another passionate kiss.

Her hear soared as her lips touched his and her body pulled him closer. "I love you with all that i am" she whispered softly as her hand made its way down his weathered face.

Kate was exhausted it had been a physical and mental drainage upon her person that she had never experienced before. "Can we just sleep tonight Sir?" she questioned innocently.
 
Ling gazed down into Kate’s adoring eyes as he laid her down onto his bed.

"I love you with all that i am"

Those simple words gave to him all that this gorgeous young creature was. So innocently she offered him not only her supple young body but her heart and tender young soul as well.

"Can we just sleep tonight Sir?"

She questioned innocently.


“Sleep Katherine,………My pet?”

His head dipped and his lips brushed the tattoo in a sensual little kiss. Slowly he raised his head and smiled down into Kate Delaney’s soft emerald eyes. He seemed to shimmer before her adoring eyes.

“Your night has just begun pet.”

Ling seemed to change before the girls very eyes until he reveled an aspect of his true nature.

“Kiss me Katherine!”

7903.jpg
 
Kate blinked when he shimmered thinking that she was simply over tired. Then aspects of his beings seemingly changed. His eyes became less human, his skin seemed tougher.

Unknowingly to her this was just the beginning. Although she wanted to question what was happening her lips found his and she kissed him with her entire self. Giving herself to him with the single kiss.

It was then she could start to see him changing more rapidly. The older chineese man that was before her had shifted into a demon. Horns had sprouted from his head wings had erupted from his back with a 10 foot span. His body lengthened and became proportionate with well defined muscles and appendages.

The only thing she could manage to do in her shock was gasp. She lay there naked and vulnerable unsure suddenly of everything.
 
Ling smiled intro Kate’s soft passionate Kiss as she innocently gave herself to him in that single kiss. The young beauty’s eyes grew wider as that sweet kiss lingered and depended as his metamorphous was finally completed. There was a dark shimmering beauty to Ling, a beauty that could take your breath away, a beauty that was so darkly intense that it hurts.

Slowly his great leathery wings wrapped around Kate caressing her silken skin as Ling’s body arched above her soft human body. His now dark fiery golden eyes held Kate’s soft emerald green eyes captive in his gaze . He held those stunningly beautiful and expressive eyes captive as he thrust into her gorgeous young body. Ling’s cock filled Kate as it had never filled her Before. That ribbed cock massaged Kate’s throbbing clit with each thrust. His head dipped to her breast and captured her peaked little rosebud nipple his other hand found the young beauty’s neglected breast and nipple . As Ling’s thrust became deeper and more demanding that talented finger tormented Kate’s nipple as he pinched tweaked and tugged at that puckered, peaked little bud as he rolled its throbbing twin along the ridged roof of his mouth.

Those great leathery wings caressed Kate and lit a fire within her that was beyond anything that she had ever experienced before. The great daemon slowly began to increase the tempo with which he took his adorable little kitten. Soon his balls were loudly slapping the sensual curve of Katherine Delany’s ass. It builds to a blinding crescendo That threatened to take the young beauty’s breath away.
 
His cock had grown as his body did. Her body took it and stretched to fit it like a glove as he impaled her over and over again. Demanding more with each thrust. She gasped and moaned as he claimed her once again as his own.
His wings oddly aroused her even more.

"what are you?" she questioned with an innocent non judgmental curiosity. Her body arched for him as he took her harder. It wasn't very long before his ribbed cock brought her over the edge and she was bucking hard on it as her juices lubed it even more.

Her body felt as though it was on fire. She wanted more, needed more with a deep seeded hunger. To be his was the ultimate pleasure she'd ever known.
 
"what are you?"

Katherine Delaney gasped as Asmodeus, daemon of lust, slowly let the guise of the kindly old Ling slip from him. His cock was buried deep in Kate’s tight little pussy his lips brushed hers as he spoke.

“I am your Master, Katherine, the center of your universe, the reason you exist!”

His hips rolled to her his body seducing the young beauty’s as he thrust powerfully into her. Her soft emerald green eyes were glazed with the young innocent’s lust for her Master set her gorgeous young supple body on fire. He saw in those soft stunningly expressive emerald eyes pleading with him. He smiled as he saw how desperately his little Kate wanted more, needed more, the deep seeded hunger, the way her soft eyes burned with an emerald green fire of Lust. Asmodeus saw in the depths Kate’s innocent young soul that she longed to be his that would be the ultimate pleasure she'd ever known.

“ Katherine Delaney you will be mine for eternity My Love

Asmodeus let the beauty of the image that he presented Shit slightly as he crushed his body to hers. He claimed the sweetness of Katherine’s mouth, his forked tongue sensually danced with his, their dark sinful kiss lingering and deepening until time lost all meaning, there was no past, there was no future, just here, just NOW, and that single sensually forbidden and seductive kiss as the shared a single life giving breath.

“Shall I know free your darker Passions Katherine?”
 
She had asked what his was and his only reply was “I am your Master, Katherine, the center of your universe, the reason you exist!”.

She knew this to be the truth as he spoke it, in reality its all that mattered. She belonged to him and only him. His tongue swirled around her own invading her mouth as his body continued to claim hers as his own.

Then he asked her deepest darkest desires. In truth she had none, only to please him. "my desires are to make you happy sir" she said softly. "what would please you shall please me. I haven't explored much of my own sexuality as its barely been discovered at all."
 
"My desires are to make you happy sir"

Katherine softly whispered her soft emerald eyes demurely down cast.

"What would please you shall please me. I haven't explored much of my own sexuality as it’s barely been discovered at all."

Asmodeus knew that each of her previous lovers had awakened an aspect of young Katherine Delany’s sexuality. Carl Kolkac a sweet romantic longing to be taken. Count Tepes the dark frightening thrill of being lusted for taken no matter what the cost. The Gypsy King who had truly seduced Kate’s innocence, had given her, her first sweet taste of darker , more forbidden pleasures. And there was Ling The kindly old Master that had concurred her so completely, body and soul, his disguise now discarded. Once more as Asmodeus held her sweet warm body to him he let this latest mask fall to reveal his darkest nature to Kate. His head dipped to Katharine Delaney’s breast his

Rough, cat like tongue lapping at her engorged peaked nipple, his hard horned body pressed to her warm supple skin.
 
Kate took every piece that he offered of his true self and reveled in it. His tongue roughly lapped her tender hardened nipple. Moans escaped her lips as they always had for him.

Her body was on fire under his touch. The way his hard leathery talons gripped her. The way he told her that she would be his for infinity. All of this consumed her with in his arms. She was home, and finally belonged to someone the way she was meant to.

She still wasn't certain of what he was, but assumed that it was a demon. When given time on her own she would research to see if she could find out which one he was. Whichever it was she knew he had to be quite powerful with ancient knowledge.

"Have you revealed your true self to others?" she questioned knowing that there had been other slaves in his life before her.
 
Back
Top