What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel guilty about being glad that a day is over. Each should be cherished, but it was a bad day for me and I'm ready to drift off to dream and wake tomorrow with the start of a brand new day.

All the things I need to get done today...I've been slacking with work.

what the hell are they doing working out on my street this early in the morning with no notice?

Sorry. I didn't think you would want me rubbing it in that one of my "junior" colleges is in the final four and yours got bet out by some small hick college!

That's OK - one of the kind Litsters, just sent me a smile. ;)

I know, I'm so ashamed.

However I'll have you know that I watched, and cheered for UM against Kansas and will root for the Big 10 team no matter who it is. (Don't tell her, but I just like teasing Sunny.)

My icons are not working today...

For me that is like...well...

I just cant be on here without my hearts...and flowers and all that lovely stuff...

( sad smile)

That's OK - one of the kind Litsters, just sent me a smile. ;)

I know, I'm so ashamed.

However I'll have you know that I watched, and cheered for UM against Kansas and will root for the Big 10 team no matter who it is. (Don't tell her, but I just like teasing Sunny.)

I won't say a word! I promise! :D

My icons are not working today...

For me that is like...well...

I just cant be on here without my hearts...and flowers and all that lovely stuff...

( sad smile)

I'll share mine with you.

b85b42449f92a347aa7e8a8fbfb47cb3.jpg

What's crossing my mind...lotsa litsters, new & old, what's for breakfast, and I will never say I don't mind working an ER as long as it isn't on a full moon ever, ever again. :rolleyes:

I'll share mine with you.

b85b42449f92a347aa7e8a8fbfb47cb3.jpg

What's crossing my mind...lotsa litsters, new & old, what's for breakfast, and I will never say I don't mind working an ER as long as it isn't on a full moon ever, ever again. :rolleyes:

Awwww YOU ARE SO SWEET... hugs...I hope you had a magical birthday and that you feel cherished...( insert heart here)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back