Wanted BETA Reader for a new chapter of published series

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
I am finally writing Chapter 4 of my 12 cams series, and would love someone to read the Chapter ONE TWO and THREE, and then read and offer feedback on the fourth chapter. I am not feeling it like I did with the first three.

Currently it stands at 4200 words, but I need to add more.


One of my concerns is that the feel of the story is off. I think the writing style is too different and that may lose me fans of the series.

The first three chapters have cheating spouses, voyeurism, girl on girl, and minor bondage (while there is no incest, it is hinted at). The chapter I am writing will confirm the incest in the first three chapters, and lead to more in future chapters.

PM if you are available, more than one is welcome. Also if you find any typos, grammar or punctuation errors, please point them out. I am pretty bad at proof reading my own work.

Thanks for your help.
 
Update, I actually finished Chapter 4. It has some hot sex in it. Some very rough sex, some loving sex, some cheating (cuckolding) and more. The incest reveal got pushed to another chapter. This one is 7533 words including the authors note.

I have one reader. One will suffice, more is better.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top