Anybody Interested In Editing A Hetero Hurt/Comfort Fanfic?

SFCTaleSpinner

Experienced
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Posts
39
The story is almost 35K words long and it is about a college-age man and woman who impulsively hook up in handful of casual encounters, basically as a diversion to help them escape from their separate heartaches over their different love interests.

It's a fanfiction for a movie called "Cabin Fever", but it is targeted at all audiences, regardless of whether or not they know the movie (it's fairly obscure). My story uses the characters and setting of the movie, but discards the plot. Having seen the movie is certainly not a requirement for a prospective editor.

Other points that probably need saying:
* There's a brief reluctant/non-consensual scene in which a man basically invites himself into a couple's fuck. It doesn't progress to proper penetration (his dick gets in her crack but doesn't pass the sphincter) and it stops as soon as the woman definitively says "No!". It's in the story chiefly for storytelling reasons rather than eroticism.
* There's exhibitionism/voyeurism, including a sex scene that uses the concept a bit unconventionally: the exhibition isn't being done for the voyeur's pleasure, but rather for his frustration by making him watch another guy get lucky while he is left wanting.
* The story contains a lot of drunken assholery. Between the hot stuff you'll have to endure some obnoxious douches. The story's not entirely about drunk people, but a fair portion of it is.
* It's hurt/comfort, so expect a bit of angst stirred in between the sex scenes.
* Depending on your point of view, there's a bit of cheating that goes on in this story. However, unless you are an extremely compassionate person, you'll probably figure that the cuckolded character had it coming.
* All the sex is hetero. No BDSM, no trans, no extreme kinks like scat. If I haven't mentioned it above, it probably isn't in the story.


I should mention that I've already sent the story to another editor who I'm starting to suspect has bailed out on me. (4 weeks without contact) If she does get back to me with an edited copy, I'll likely act on her notes accordingly. But in that event, I would also be willing to wait for another editor's notes, if they were able to complete the edit in a timely fashion.

If there's anything else I need to clarify, please feel free to ask.
 
Sorry to anybody who might've been interested in the job, but due to a lack of responses, I uploaded the story as it was written (well, more or less).

For anybody who might be interested, you can find it here:
http://www.literotica.com/s/parting-shot

Due to the fact that Literotica doesn't accept any non-con scenes featuring copyrighted characters, I had to do a loose reworking of the story to make it a non-fanfiction story and distance its association with "Cabin Fever." But for the most part, it's the same story.
 
Back
Top