Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess.. I was disappointed and a little angry that an unwelcome and excessively long interruption by a coworker devastated my attempts to satisfy my dirty side at work last night. I am, however, almost sure to be interruption free tonight... ahhh Thursday!

ICT I get wet every time I am told I am a good little sub. Is it wrong to be that happy about always pleasing someone? :p

I confess that tonight I will smoke a fatty, drink a case of scotch and hit on every chick in downtown because I smashed my anatomy final and pulled off a low A in O- Chem... Anesthesia school is that much closer. Speaking of anesthesia.....:devil:

I confess.. I was disappointed and a little angry that an unwelcome and excessively long interruption by a coworker devastated my attempts to satisfy my dirty side at work last night. I am, however, almost sure to be interruption free tonight... ahhh Thursday!

Don't you hate when that happens? I've been in the middle of writing a really dirty story completely turned on out of my mind and then dammit what do you want now?
Can't you see I'm busy? :cattail:

ICT being heartily pissed off with the whole "men lie" phenomena. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back