What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a Director crack under the pressure of a major product release. If was funny because it could not have happened to a more deserving person.

On the tail of a rough week, finding out that I somehow aced my first test in my new class .

*fist pump* :D

And thusly indulging a root beer and fried zucchini. Nom nom!

Last edited:
The kitties I'm fostering are messy eaters and were getting a bit "crusty". So...bath time!

The kitties I'm fostering are messy eaters and were getting a bit "crusty". So...bath time!

They're so cute - and yes, messy - at that age. The hardest part, sometimes, is that as they grow a bit older and begin to develop their personalities, sometimes it's hard to give one (or more) up, as y'all know from my posts here... :rolleyes:

They're so cute - and yes, messy - at that age. The hardest part, sometimes, is that as they grow a bit older and begin to develop their personalities, sometimes it's hard to give one (or more) up, as y'all know from my posts here... :rolleyes:

They're actually already starting to show individuality. The female is definitely the boss! :)

I think this would be harder to do if I hadn't worked at the animal hospital and had years of nurturing pets, falling in love, and then letting them go. Also, these guys will have long-ish hair and I definitely won't have a long haired cat. Too much work!

Made me smile too!

Wet cats somehow manage to look adorable and miserable at the same time.

The female in the photo was surprisingly zen about the whole thing. The males? Not so much. SQUIRMY!

I second that! :D

Dawww. Almost as cute as a puppy. Almost. :)

LOL. I love them both but kittens are far more manageable. ;)

They're actually already starting to show individuality. The female is definitely the boss! :)

I think this would be harder to do if I hadn't worked at the animal hospital and had years of nurturing pets, falling in love, and then letting them go. Also, these guys will have long-ish hair and I definitely won't have a long haired cat. Too much work!

The female in the photo was surprisingly zen about the whole thing. The males? Not so much. SQUIRMY!

I second that! :D

LOL. I love them both but kittens are far more manageable. ;)
The funniest, in retrospect that is, was when we had taken care of a stray kitten. She had lice and the instruction for the anti-lice shampoo said to wet the fur, gently massage with the shampoo and then let it work for five minutes and not let the cat lick during that time.
It sounds harmless enough I suppose, if you haven't tried...

What made me smile today? A PM from a person I did not know:rose:.

Last edited:
Yes, it is, and the book deserves its place there. I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Renegades.

Thanks, SW! It's all in the hands of the copy editor now. I would say I'm relaxing while I wait, but I now have three kittens that are ALWAYS hungry! (I'm sure you know all about that ;))

Caption: "Away with you, human milk slave! We will call for you when you are needed again...in one hour or less."

My phone went kaput. Been out for a week.
The apple store was able to restore it, and after two people telling me my texts wouldn't be backed up, the final guy said "maybe" and yay!!! They were! (I had texts from my friend who passed on here and I just wanted to keep them.)
Fingers crossed it stays fixed, although the guy said it may be a hardware problem.

What'd I miss? Besides CUTE KITTES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back