Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peaches!? Is it your turn to play the mean evil cynical one? I missed It! Would have made my Friday

"Quick story Daddy Stan before I have to jump off line and join the long lines of commuters.....A few years back my daughter-in-law called me and said 'You have to DO something with your son! I can't fight with him!" I laughed and asked what the problem was and she explained 'we were fighting and I was mad as hell and I said he was a sonovabitch and he just grinned the way he's doing right now damn him and he said "Yep, that's my Mommy and I'm REALLY proud of her!" Both my sons have said they're probably the only boys in the area who if you call their mother a 'bitch' consider it a compliment and thank the person.... I was probably born cynical but I've only earned the right to 'mean evil' in the last few years..... Sure hate to think I have to take turns now:D"

(Putting on her coat, still laughing, and waving) "Later 'gators!":heart:

My gosh. I was going to be snarky and cut and paste the definition of the word "turn" but it would take up an entire page of this thread......I've forgotten the the useless point I was trying to make...wait...what's your issue with turn?

"See explanation above......and desire not to have to 'take turns' being the mean, evil, cynical one.......don't mind sharing the throne though!":D

Cookies are done, come & get them! Lots of icing and sprinkles, too!!

Peaches, sorry you are still at work. :(

Daddy Stan and Peaches, I tried be nice. I really did. I won't lose any sleep over a couple of ...posters. I'll leave it at that. :)

Hi dapple!! :heart:

"You and Bella were both much nicer than I'd have been had I been here for the event... Heading home now - got to feed kitty monster then I'll be back.":heart:

"Quick story Daddy Stan before I have to jump off line and join the long lines of commuters.....A few years back my daughter-in-law called me and said 'You have to DO something with your son! I can't fight with him!" I laughed and asked what the problem was and she explained 'we were fighting and I was mad as hell and I said he was a sonovabitch and he just grinned the way he's doing right now damn him and he said "Yep, that's my Mommy and I'm REALLY proud of her!" Both my sons have said they're probably the only boys in the area who if you call their mother a 'bitch' consider it a compliment and thank the person.... I was probably born cynical but I've only earned the right to 'mean evil' in the last few years..... Sure hate to think I have to take turns now:D"

(Putting on her coat, still laughing, and waving) "Later 'gators!":heart:

Ahhhh the more you know. It was more that you beat me to it rather than your turn. Remember I was hip deep and distracted with hells kitchen research. Hope it was a lovely commute...*ducks quickly*

Daddy Stan and Peaches, I tried be nice. I really did. I won't lose any sleep over a couple of ...posters. I'll leave it at that. :)

Boy! I could use a cookie after all that exhaustive research and well thought out painstakingly written explanation of the thread. May I have two please?

Hey Miss Cookie! I am always late to the scuffle ... dang it. Cynical and distrusting is what I do for a living :devil:

I saw no problem with Hell's Kitchen, I love GR! lol

Good evening all!

Hope everyone's Friday night is off to a good start as can be . . . . I read earlier that ESM is no longer Bella's Daddy . . . but as stated it was a timing and such and it was an amicable good bye on both sides . . . still I am so sorry to hear that so sending hugs for you both :heart:

Cookie!!!!!! I would love some sugar cookies those are some of my absolute favorites along with snicker doodles :D

Hugs and kisses to all my sisters . . . . oh and i guess the Daddies too *giggle* . . . XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO . . . :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

Peaches, Cookie and I were texting back and forth for the whole scenario LOL.

And I felt bitchier, but I restrained myself.

I must ask before I'm off to post pictures, do we often see posts like those above? I'm glad I missed it, though. I'm not in the best of moods, and I'd be the first to admit that makes me poor company. :eek:

Last edited:

You handled yourself very well! Thank God you were wearing your fave jammies!

Dapple, I'm sure you will catch the next round. :)

Hehe at RA!

Mojo, Peaches, Daddy Stan and everyone else...I have plenty of cookies to share! Peaches gets hers tomorrow !

Last edited:
I must ask before I'm off to post pictures, do we often see posts like those above? I'm glad I missed it, though. I'm not in the best of moods, and I'd be the first to admit that makes me poor company. :eek:

RA ... didn't you have pics for here?? And you always have such good things :)

Every thread gets a troll like presence from time to time .... I'll take your poor company to their best, any day

RA ... didn't you have pics for here?? And you always have such good things :)

Every thread gets a troll like presence from time to time .... I'll take your poor company to their best, any day
I'm sure I could find some things to decorate the walls with, thank you for your confidence, Dapple.. I didn't want to turn this thread into a picture thread, though. :)

You handled yourself very well! Thank God you were wearing your fave jammies!

Dapple, I'm sure you will catch the next round. :)

Hehe at RA!

Mojo, Peaches, Daddy Stan and everyone else...I have plenty of cookies to share! Peaches gets hers tomorrow !

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::cathappy:

Could i have somwe sugar cookies; those are my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!! hello Cookie, INL, Peaches, Bella, Keri, RA, Mojo; & any little girls I missed. hello to all the daddies here also.

"Hi Daddy PA. I MISSED you this morning!:( How are you and Mrs PA and little tiny G-Baby Girl all doing?":rose:

Good evening all!

Hope everyone's Friday night is off to a good start as can be . . . . I read earlier that ESM is no longer Bella's Daddy . . . but as stated it was a timing and such and it was an amicable good bye on both sides . . . still I am so sorry to hear that so sending hugs for you both :heart:

Cookie!!!!!! I would love some sugar cookies those are some of my absolute favorites along with snicker doodles :D

Hugs and kisses to all my sisters . . . . oh and i guess the Daddies too *giggle* . . . XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO . . . :kiss::heart::kiss::heart::kiss:

"MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!" (Running to throw my arms around you!) (((HUGS))) and :kiss:es

"You were BOTH models of lady-like decorum.....And it should probably be noted that not ONCE did I threaten to rip anyone's head off and s--t down their neck this time!!!":D:D:D

Daddy Pa! Of course...have as many as you like!!!

Dapple, I went to the picture thread & viewed her contributions. :) Always enjoy my visits there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back