The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord, I always get so horny after a weekend at a geek convention, thinking back to all the slutty and kinky anime and comics cosplay outfits various ladies rocked and how much I want to wear and be lusted over in them as well. So many heels, stockings, corsets and every other horny accessory you can imagine.

Would love to chat about it, feel free to PM me or whatevs :kiss:

Oh, I would love to have run into you at a con. It would add a whole nother dimension.

Horny and wanting someone to play with

Like your avatar. I am horny and tapping one out right now. Looking at your lady friend. Posting here because I am going to get off by just tapping the sensitive part just below my cock head. I call it my clit because it happens to look lite a tiny clit. And it feels so good.

Stroking will watching this Tgirl finger herself on **********. Love it

This morn

Went to bed off nights ,played with my cock until it got wet and rubbed it in my nipples ,went to sleep x

Cum Cocktail

I have been a bad gurl and my Mistress(4yourpleasureiam)
Has said I may not cum tonight

I have never ever lasted a full day without tossing-off. Right now I'm thinking of two very well-hung older guys who will fuck me into a stupor, repeatedly, mouth and bum, until I'm a drooling slut covered in saliva and cum… it's really getting me mega-hard just thinking of me lying naked on my back, naturally with a raging aching hard-on, as the two very well-hung guys crouch either side of my head alternately feeding me their big beautiful erections, thrusting one after the other deep into my throat - slurp, slurp, with no thought or consideration for my comfort, then squeezing the two bulbous cock-heads tight together so my tongue can figure-of-eight in a continuous loop around them both, then strain as they attempt to force both into my mouth at the same time as they laugh and jeer at my slobbering striving choking to take them. And finally getting two big juicy mouthfuls of their cum all over my face, lips, tongue and open mouth, licking and sucking them both clean afterwards in a leisurely self-indulgent way… I've got a fierce erection just thinking about it… stroke, stroke...

In my lady's black silk, lace-fringed french knickers with a silicone cock ring around my balls. Heavenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back