The Beautiful Game - Closed for DeathsKnight

Ivan took her arm before she could start walking,

"Only one little problem, how will I get the two vehicles home? I can't really leave the minibus out here, it is not THAT save in this town."

He gave her a small smile,

"How about you wait for me to collect the gear and bring my car over to my place? Then you can walk from there, it will be shorter and then everything will be in a safe and secure area."
 
"Only one little problem, how will I get the two vehicles home?"

Lisa had assumed that he would want to keep the minibus at the stadium.

"I can't really leave the minibus out here, it is not THAT save in this town."

She thought he was being over-cautious, but of course she didn't want the minibus to come to any harm and she was gratified that he was determined to take such good care of the vehicle.

"How about you wait for me to collect the gear and bring my car over to my place? Then you can walk from there, it will be shorter and then everything will be in a safe and secure area."

She laughed.

"How about I help you with the gear, but I drive the minibus to your place and hand it over to you there?"

She countered.

"Saves us messing around with seat adjustments and is much more logical."

She gave him sassy grin as she set about collecting up the items he needed to transport and walked with him to his car watching his face as he saw the brand new vehicle that was to belong to his team, at least for the time being ...
 
Ivan paused when he saw the minibus, he couldn't help the small whistle as it escaped his lips, he walked closer, then looked at Lisa,

"You sure know how to pick them."

He wasn't sure if the wonder in his voice was for the minibus or the woman who had chosen it,

"This sure is much more worth than I had in mind."

He inspected the bus again, peeking inside like a school boy peeking inside his dream car,

"You really do have good taste, that I must admit."

He opened his car and stuffed the gear inside, he gave Lisa a smile,

"No wonder you were so adamant to show it to me, it truly is a very nice surprise."
 
His reaction was all she could have hoped for.

"You sure know how to pick them. This sure is much more worth than I had in mind."

She watched him inspect it approvingly.

"You really do have good taste, that I must admit."

She laughed.

"Only right you should arrive in style, besides, an old vehicle is a bad investment. Business wise this makes much more sense."

She dismissed easily.

"No wonder you were so adamant to show it to me, it truly is a very nice surprise."

Lisa slipped out of business mode all too easily with him.

"I'm glad you're pleased. That was the whole point."

She confessed.

"So ... I'll drive it over to your place. We can handover there."

He was right, it wasn't out of her way at all and made much more sense than parking it up at the stadium.
 
Ivan nodded,

"And once you're in my clutches, I will just have to celebrate the handover. With a coffee and I will not take no for an answer."

He gave her a small smile, then he headed for his car and got in, waiting for her to get into the van, he pulled out of the parking lot and drove back home. The whole way he found himself looking at the minibus and of course it's driver, she really was a woman of numerous surprises. He parked the car next to the garage and opened the door, the bus should fit in just perfectly, the garage was high enough and since it was supposed to be a two car gargae it was wide enough, even with the wood stacked to one side.

"There we go", Ivan closed the door behind him and met Lisa at the front of the bus, he motioned her towards the door, he knew that she knew the way and it was actually quite fun for him to know that. The first time a woman got to know his place without them havung any intimate knowledge of each other.
 
Back
Top