The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired. Didn't sleep well last night.

Thinking about what to get myself for a Christmas present. I may get some more D/s equipment. I may get a new game. Maybe Season 4 of Babylon 5.

Forgive me, Rob, but as I read that I thought - Hey - when did you get a Gameboy DS?

Ahem. It's been a kid Christmas around here. Need to get back into the - um - adult mode of things.

;)

Forgive me, Rob, but as I read that I thought - Hey - when did you get a Gameboy DS?

Ahem. It's been a kid Christmas around here. Need to get back into the - um - adult mode of things.

;)
If I get more equipment I'll bring it to Chicago.

Demonstrate it too. :devil:

Morning mansome.

Mmmm.

You know you're gonna poke someone's eye out with that thing.

Not that I'm looking or anything. Or that I'm at eye level.

Ahem.

yeah... it may be a little early in the day to be getting naked.... It was still left "up" from last night....

Hmm.... you gonna be doing some rumming tonight? I'm off until New Year's Eve myself.... really no plans.....

yeah... it may be a little early in the day to be getting naked.... It was still left "up" from last night....

Hmm.... you gonna be doing some rumming tonight? I'm off until New Year's Eve myself.... really no plans.....

Oooh!

It does depend on the weather. We're in the middle of an ice storm, though we do have rum!

Mixers? Who needs 'em?

:heart:

In weather like this, I'd go more for seasoned butter than coke. I finally bit the bullet and instead of trying to figure out how to cut the recipe down to one serving, just made up an entire batch. Now I can dole it out each evening after dinner as needed. I'm such a lightweight when it comes to alky! :rolleyes:

So I'll just bring an insulated lunch bag with the pre-mixed contents to Chicago. "Just add hot water and rum"

And orchids if they bloom on schedule . . .

I'm coming to snuggle with the bear, it's bloody cold here tonight. :kiss:

I think it might be more comfortable if we threw another log on the fire and pulled the sofa closer to the hearth. Then we could snuggle on top where it's soft. That floor down underneath is hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back