Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-07-2018, 01:01 PM   #1
kalens99
Really Experienced
 
kalens99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 103
Women Having Sex With Younger Strangers in Public

Have any of you beautiful ladies ever had sex with a younger guy in a public place? Or at least let him feel you up after flashing him? I recently read about a 48 year old woman that joined the mile high club by sucking off the 20-something passenger in the seat next to her in the plane. But I know there are more inconspicous ways to do it...
__________________
Early 30s man that enjoys hearing real experiences between mature women and younger men
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
Mystories189
Really Really Experienced
 
Mystories189 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 303
A few times. I jerked a guy off in a movie theater off once. Not sure how old he was but her was definitely younger. I got laid by a cashier in the backroom. There was a few times at a bar/ club
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 09:33 PM   #3
YoYoMa1
Really Really Experienced
 
YoYoMa1's Avatar
 
YoYoMa1 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystories189 View Post
A few times. I jerked a guy off in a movie theater off once. Not sure how old he was but her was definitely younger. I got laid by a cashier in the backroom. There was a few times at a bar/ club
Ok that’s so hot I once meet with s woman who was much older. I
Want more
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 09:35 PM   #4
Mystories189
Really Really Experienced
 
Mystories189 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYoMa1 View Post
Ok that’s so hot I once meet with s woman who was much older. I
Want more
I was 33 and get was in his early 20s. At least I hope so
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 10:18 PM   #5
kalens99
Really Experienced
 
kalens99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystories189 View Post
A few times. I jerked a guy off in a movie theater off once. Not sure how old he was but her was definitely younger. I got laid by a cashier in the backroom. There was a few times at a bar/ club
I would love to chat with you more about the movie theater story some time. Older woman/younger guy stories set in movie theaters are a unique fetish of mine
__________________
Early 30s man that enjoys hearing real experiences between mature women and younger men
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2018, 10:23 PM   #6
Mystories189
Really Really Experienced
 
Mystories189 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 303
Sounds good
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 04:12 AM   #7
jakelc
Literotica Guru
 
jakelc is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 1,142
My wife was fingered on a dancefloor in a busy club. She was twenty years older and teasing a student who was trying his hardest to come on to her. She’d already dispensed with panties and put them in her bag. The poor guy was looking to impress his friends with an older woman and my wife had decided he was going to get a great night to tell his friends about, he was just going to have to work for it. I sat at the bar and and enjoyed the show. She was wearing a form fitting mini dress that barely covered her ass and allowed very easy access, his hands were all over her, a little awkwardly but he got there. I’ve seen her fondled before in public by this guy really went to work to make it happen. He ended up as a regular fuck buddy in our early days of swinging and by the time he’d completed his degree nearly three years later we were sorry to see him going home. When we met him he had just turned 19 and my wife was 39

Last edited by jakelc : 05-08-2018 at 04:15 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #8
kalens99
Really Experienced
 
kalens99 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelc View Post
My wife was fingered on a dancefloor in a busy club. She was twenty years older and teasing a student who was trying his hardest to come on to her. She’d already dispensed with panties and put them in her bag. The poor guy was looking to impress his friends with an older woman and my wife had decided he was going to get a great night to tell his friends about, he was just going to have to work for it. I sat at the bar and and enjoyed the show. She was wearing a form fitting mini dress that barely covered her ass and allowed very easy access, his hands were all over her, a little awkwardly but he got there. I’ve seen her fondled before in public by this guy really went to work to make it happen. He ended up as a regular fuck buddy in our early days of swinging and by the time he’d completed his degree nearly three years later we were sorry to see him going home. When we met him he had just turned 19 and my wife was 39
Sounds like you were all very happy. Clubs are a good place for older women and younger guys to have fun! One of my first experiences with an older lady was in one.
__________________
Early 30s man that enjoys hearing real experiences between mature women and younger men
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 02:36 AM   #9
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalens99 View Post
Have any of you beautiful ladies ever had sex with a younger guy in a public place? Or at least let him feel you up after flashing him? I recently read about a 48 year old woman that joined the mile high club by sucking off the 20-something passenger in the seat next to her in the plane. But I know there are more inconspicous ways to do it...
I have had fun in public with strangers younger than me many times. I have been felt up, fingered, sucked cock and even fucked.
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 AM   #10
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,474
Having been a younger stranger many years ago, I am here to tell you that it is fun for both sides
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:36 AM   #11
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
Having been a younger stranger many years ago, I am here to tell you that it is fun for both sides
I always thought so
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:39 AM   #12
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
I always thought so
My wife likes to do this on vacation and business trips too and I actively encourage her. Sort of a thanks to the early older women in my life.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:47 AM   #13
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
My wife likes to do this on vacation and business trips too and I actively encourage her. Sort of a thanks to the early older women in my life.
Your wife seems to be very hot
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:49 AM   #14
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
Your wife seems to be very hot
LOL she really is. I think I married her partly because of what a slut she is.
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:50 AM   #15
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
LOL she really is. I think I married her partly because of what a slut she is.
That’s great. Fun for you both.
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:52 AM   #16
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
That’s great. Fun for you both.
It certainly makes for variety in our marriage and I never know quite what to expect from her
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 07:11 AM   #17
Justfantasies
Literotica Guru
 
Justfantasies is online now
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
That’s great. Fun for you both.
I always seem to go for the slutty type. My first wife was like this too
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 07:19 AM   #18
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justfantasies View Post
I always seem to go for the slutty type. My first wife was like this too
I like that
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 07:20 AM   #19
davenjenn
Literotica Guru
 
davenjenn is offline
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southeast US
Posts: 1,027
Have done this at the beach a few times
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:13 AM   #20
jaycolt
Really Experienced
 
jaycolt is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio Valley
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
I have had fun in public with strangers younger than me many times. I have been felt up, fingered, sucked cock and even fucked.

Sounds like great fun!

Would love to meet you in public sometime....
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:20 AM   #21
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycolt View Post
Sounds like great fun!

Would love to meet you in public sometime....
Yes it will be fun
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:26 AM   #22
jaycolt
Really Experienced
 
jaycolt is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio Valley
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttyjulia View Post
Yes it will be fun
Where shall we meet?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:26 AM   #23
JanieButton
Virgin
 
JanieButton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CT
Posts: 20
Were do I sign up?
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:37 AM   #24
sluttyjulia
Literotica Guru
 
sluttyjulia's Avatar
 
sluttyjulia is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Thailand
Posts: 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieButton View Post
Were do I sign up?
Lol come to Thailand
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:38 AM   #25
jaycolt
Really Experienced
 
jaycolt is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ohio Valley
Posts: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanieButton View Post
Were do I sign up?
Either PM me or let's meet in Ohio
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:40 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.