The Official Authors' Hangout National Nude Day 2017 Contest Support Thread

Thanks, and congrats to the other winners and mad props to everyone who participated. I read a number of very good stories, yet somehow managed to miss the top couple finishers' entries. Guess I have some reading to do... :)
 
Congrats to the well deserving winners! Wonderful contest full of great stories!
 
Well deserved congratulations to SandraMustard, tomlitilia, and WatchingCloud for their wins, as well as all the other entrants, including SilverMuse and SolarRay.

I'm happy with how my story turned out: a shade worse in total rating but a shade better in the overall placement (compared to my only other contest entry for Winter Holidays). My main goal, other than to improve my writing, was to expand my followers, which I did, so it's all good.

Not sure how others feel when they finally hit the Submit button for a story, but at that point I'm so sick of looking at the manuscript at the most micro level of detail that any eroticism has all but left the barn. Today was the first time I could sit down and read through it as if I were a Lit reader looking at it for the first time. Of course that perspective allowed me to see 2 typos and a timeline error that had been hiding from me and my editors. Argh!
 
Well done people. Well deserved wins.

I was simply grateful to have been able to complete a story for the first time in ages. it was clumsy but done.
 
Congratulations to WatchingCloud, tomlitilia, SandraMustard and everyone else who entered the contest. Just getting a story in for a contest would have felt like a minor victory for me. Maybe I will for Summer Lovin'?
 
Congratulations to WatchingCloud, tomlitilia, SandraMustard and everyone else who entered the contest. Just getting a story in for a contest would have felt like a minor victory for me. Maybe I will for Summer Lovin'?

Seconded. I have to really try for Summer Loving.
 
Back
Top