Embarrassing when you cum in your pants

Me....

When I was teenager,I was made to wear white panties and red polka dot dress by a girl, then she started snogging me,and I came in the panties,without it even being touched!! There was loads and very messy,she just laughed.ha.x
 
Back in high school my gf loved to tease me by walking around her house in spaghetti strapped shirts and shorts. I'd be commando in gym shorts and a t-shirt, thinking if she had easy access she'd take care of me. She'd stand in front of me and run her hands over her body while the mom was in the next room. We both loved it when I came. I had to hurry home quickly before the mess was seen. I miss those times...
 
Back in high school my gf loved to tease me by walking around her house in spaghetti strapped shirts and shorts. I'd be commando in gym shorts and a t-shirt, thinking if she had easy access she'd take care of me. She'd stand in front of me and run her hands over her body while the mom was in the next room. We both loved it when I came. I had to hurry home quickly before the mess was seen. I miss those times...

Did you play with yourself in your shorts while she teased you?
 
Did you play with yourself in your shorts while she teased you?

Just the outside of the shorts, maybe a quick grab of my head. I really wanted her to reach over and do it. I remember I used to pull the waistband down to show her how hard I was, but, just a flash.
 
Just the outside of the shorts, maybe a quick grab of my head. I really wanted her to reach over and do it. I remember I used to pull the waistband down to show her how hard I was, but, just a flash.



I teased my first boyfriend like this, giving him glimpses, teasing him, making him squirm....mmmmm
 
Back in high school my gf loved to tease me by walking around her house in spaghetti strapped shirts and shorts. I'd be commando in gym shorts and a t-shirt, thinking if she had easy access she'd take care of me. She'd stand in front of me and run her hands over her body while the mom was in the next room. We both loved it when I came. I had to hurry home quickly before the mess was seen. I miss those times...

Mine used to wear long stretch tee and no bottoms so I could see everything when she bent over. Once I came over to visit after a basketball game and she was wearing nothing but that over sized tee. I just sat on the couch and started to jack off, she sat on the other end of the couch and fingered herself. We both masterbated until orgasm. It was actually quite erotic.
 
Have fun. It doesn't have to be work either. We're both retired now and I'll often still do the same when we're traveling out town. I'm sometimes ready to explode when we're standing at the desk checking into our hotel. We've been married twenty years (after failed marriages for both of us) and I was wearing lingerie under my clothes when we checked into the hotel on our honeymoon (also in Vegas). I'm working on a true Literotica story about that. (Unfortunately I'm working on three stories at once and need to focus and get just one done first. You know, it's an adult ADHD thing.)

I know the feeling. For me there is nothing that turns me on more when I am writing. Sometimes mid way through a story I get inspiration for another story (or possibly more) and there lies the challenge. To try and keep focused on the story at hand and move on to the next one.

If ADHD was around when I was a kid I would have been diagnosed with it :)
 
Not really a cum in your pants story but I think it fits.

My ex wife and I had found a new guy for a mfm. It was his turn to fuck her for the first time so he rolled a condom on and mounted her in the missionary position. I started guiding his cock into her pussy and as his knob touched her lips he came!

That was it. Turns out he was a one shot wonder.

We gave him another chance a couple of weeks later and he turned out to be a very competent lover, but he was always a one shot wonder.

Much to his embarrassment we kept reminding and teasing him on his initial failure.
 
I need physical contact to cum. So no I really didn't cum in my pants EXCEPT when I was going through puberty and in class there is always that teacher with a great ass and/or looks good in a short bobby skirt and I get so hard I start to dry-hump the bottom of the desk till I cum.

The only thing I was worried about was having a wet spot on my pants.
 
Have posted this before but fits here.
I would play with my cock in class through my pocket but not make my self cum.
One time I was pulling a sickie at school and was on my own at the sick bay which was really just 4 chairs in a corridor next to the staff room with big class doors onto the street. I had my cock out of my trousers for ages and made myself cum in my pants. I'm surprised no one saw me but I don't know if anyone could smell the cum when I went back to my final class of the day.
 
2nd time.

When I was at university, I was sat talking to a female friend at her house. She was having pain in her shoulder and was driving a long way the next day so I offered to give her a massage. She stripes down to her knickers and strapless bra and lays down on her bed. I massage both her shoulders and then lower back, after about 15min she is very relaxed so I repositioned myself so I was kneeling on the bed with her between my legs and my now hard cock inside my jeans resting against her ass. I continued with the massage and she could obviously feal my hard cock as she would push her ass back against me every so often. Then after finishing the massage I layed down next to her on the bed. After about 5min she has slowly shifted her position so she is laying on her side with her leg across me slowly rubbing over my hard cock. Then she gets up and straddles over me, her in just her knickers and bra and me still in my jeans. She then reached into my jeans and repositioned my hard cock so it is pointing up to my chest giving it a squeeze and a couple of slow strokes at the same time. Then she lowered her self down so her pussy was pressing on my hard cock, she then placed her hands on my shoulders holding me down and started rocking back and forth. She continued doing this and after a few minutes she looks into my eyes, smiles and gives one more harder rock back and forth and I start to shoot my hot cum into my pants. She gave me another look and had a quiet laugh to her self and said 'I take it that you enjoyed it then' and then getting off of me she said 'now go clean yourself up'.
 
My not yet wife did me at a drive in movie. She started feeling awy through my jeans, making me get harder and harder. Too far up front to undo my pants, so I readjusted myself so my hardon was running down the inside of my right leg. She just kept squeezing and rubbing through my jeans, until blammo! She couldn't see it, but she felt the big wet spot....and snickered the rest of the night.
Had to open the windows a bit. The car smelled like a cumshot!
:)
 
When I was in college I dated a very religious girl. One night we at her house and were making out on the couch. I was on top of her, dry humping. I finally came in my jeans. I had to sleep with her brother. I remember walking into his room with a huge load of cum in my underwear.
 
I've cum in my pants a few times when i was younger while getting lap dances at strip clubs...but I don't remember being embarrassed - I wanted to cum.

I have also cum in my pants at work - unintentionally - while edging, and that is kinda embarrassing. I don't think anyone noticed, but it requires getting to the bathroom (while still very hard) to try to clean up before the wet spot soaked through my pants... :eek:
 
I met a married woman in a bar; she was out with her friends. We spent the whole evening together at our table as she sat on my lap and we danced a lot, too.

I remember grinding on each other as she bit, licked, and kissed my neck. I grabbed her ass and kept her close. Her writhing caused friction of my erection against her clit and I had an orgasm; I think she did, too. She grinned at me, almost proud of herself.

Though the experience was fun, I still struggle with the fact that she was married.
 
Few instances...

Years back I was fooling around with my the GFs best friend. She was bi, filthy and just look "horny" in every way.

One of her favourite past times, was teasing each other partially clothes or dressed, while lounging around watching TV. So only rubbing each other, or kissing during certain adverts in breaks.. or when certain words were used in films... Or when a team scored.

This would result in both of us effectively edging for hours on end, anywhere between an hour and 6 hours.

Many a time I'd shoot my load while she was simply laid against me, telling me what she'd have me do when the next XYZ advert came on or such.

I'd then have to kneel down and please her orally, after I'd cum. As *punishment*.


Then I'd go pick my GF up from work, her friends pussy on my hands and face, my cock plastered with cum, stuck to my boxers.
 
Lol

Almost every teenage boy I was with when I was young should be able to tell you a story LOL
 
Back
Top