Wife of a big actor turned whore

aayushxxx666

Experienced
I have had this fantasy about Gauri khan ,wife of Shahrukh Khan ( Bollywood's superstar) she always send to be the shy conservative type.. Her husband works all the time with pretty ladies and she ends up getting ignored though he has remained faithful to her. They have been married for 25 years and some incidents occurred because of Which she ends up being Humiliated by a very young actor, who is her husband's rival.. The us a lot of build up.. First are is verbally Humiliated, then has to flash him her lingerie, then nudes and ends up getting fucked by him.. This is seen by other people from the industry... This follows up with her being degraded and fucked line a cumdumpster humiliated while her husband has no idea.. Have lot of scenarios in mind... Would love bbc, gangbang, lesbian, anal etc no limits u can imagine why famous actors wife who isn't an actress herself and way from limelight

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-21-08-01-51-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-04-21-08-01-51-33.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 0
You should perhaps research more, she is a producer, as in she is on the set with her husband. Co owner of the production company he has.

Probably she is there to make sure he doesn't fuck any of those hot chicks he does movies with. Not to mention make sure it all runs fine, producers are sort of directors of the director. Doesn't make sense to me either. :rolleyes:

There is another side to it, each night, or more often, perhaps less, depending on how often he can get it up to shove in her, she is getting fucked by her husband because of said hot chicks.

You should perhaps research more, she is a producer, as in she is on the set with her husband. Co owner of the production company he has.

Probably she is there to make sure he doesn't fuck any of those hot chicks he does movies with. Not to mention make sure it all runs fine, producers are sort of directors of the director. Doesn't make sense to me either. :rolleyes:

There is another side to it, each night, or more often, perhaps less, depending on how often he can get it up to shove in her, she is getting fucked by her husband because of said hot chicks.

She is the producer on paper, she never comes on set.. She is doing her interior designing thing.. her husband doesn't have time for her as he is busy shooting.. So she gets frustrated, she attends these parties and meets some hot thing actors

Wife

She is the producer on paper, she never comes on set.. She is doing her interior designing thing.. her husband doesn't have time for her as he is busy shooting.. So she gets frustrated, she attends these parties and meets some hot thing actors

U can imagine any other lady from Hollywood whos husband is a very famous actor and she gets neglected, and falls in trap to be used as a fuckpig by young actors

Wife

Anyone? She gets turned into a slut and her husbands rivals use her like a cumdumpster, make her sleep with producers and then things shift to Hollywood,i have thought of certain pervy actors who decide to grab this piece of Married Indian ass

The humiliation angle is kinda tired. Think about writing her as the sexual victor. She has every reason to be fed up with her neglecting husband. And all those young actors around..I’m sure she could find a way to enjoy them while the readers enjoy her inner monologue that spitefully laughs the entire time.

The humiliation angle is kinda tired. Think about writing her as the sexual victor. She has every reason to be fed up with her neglecting husband. And all those young actors around..I’m sure she could find a way to enjoy them while the readers enjoy her inner monologue that spitefully laughs the entire time.

Yes but i don't want her to suduce a guy, i want her to me made a white for the entire industry behind her husband's back. Degradation is a big part

Back