The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried the list thing. It always gets lost... :p And it doesn't matter how concise the list it, I'll spend the entire trip feeling like I forgot something.

Yes, but the very fact that you did make a list helps you remember the things you really needed. So, even if you lose the list it was still time well spent.

In re packing, I've learned over the years to bring about 1/4 of what you think you'll need and you'll be fine...if you do forget something, buy it there. A duffel bag and my laptop and I'm all set. ;).

In re packing, I've learned over the years to bring about 1/4 of what you think you'll need and you'll be fine...if you do forget something, buy it there. A duffel bag and my laptop and I'm all set. ;).

Showoff.

That ladder pic reminds me of when my father was rewiring a cow byre. It was a big modern concrete and steel byre with a very high roof and the farmer didn't want to go to the bother of getting all the cows out first. So my job was to stand at the foot of three extensions-worth of ladder that my dad was up the top of, with a length of plastic pipe in my hand to poke and wallop any cow that got too curious about the ladder that had appeared in their midst and wanted to nuzzle it!

Health and safety, what's that?!?

What you need is a to-do list to remind you to write the packing list. Then a where-is-it list so you can find it when you need it!

(Yes, I'm a list freak!)

I put the master packing list on google docs so I can access it again from the hotel room when I pack to come home. :eek:

I put the master packing list on google docs so I can access it again from the hotel room when I pack to come home. :eek:

Oh there's an easier way than that. Don't unpack - just live out of your suitcase for the duration of the trip. It's amazing how quickly creases drop out of clothes once you put them on.

1/4? So if it's a 4 day trip you just take one pair of underpants instead of four?

I guess it's the old joke about turning them round back to front for day two, then inside out for day three and inside out and backwards for day four!

Oh there's an easier way than that. Don't unpack - just live out of your suitcase for the duration of the trip. It's amazing how quickly creases drop out of clothes once you put them on.

That doesn't work for me...I need to unpack.

1/4? So if it's a 4 day trip you just take one pair of underpants instead of four?

I guess it's the old joke about turning them round back to front for day two, then inside out for day three and inside out and backwards for day four!

ewwwww

Nah...you wash it in the sink at bedtime and it's dry in the morning. ;)

Blech. I hate that stuff--but it usually does the trick.

Yeah, I do too, and when I do it. I always look for the brand that has the Cranberry Juice listed as the second ingredient after water. So it does the best and tastes the worst. lol

They make Cranberry pills, but I don't have any here and there were none at our little grocery store.

(wonderful topic for an erotic site) huh? lol :D

Yeah, I do too, and when I do it. I always look for the brand that has the Cranberry Juice listed as the second ingredient after water. So it does the best and tastes the worst. lol

They make Cranberry pills, but I don't have any here and there were none at our little grocery store.

(wonderful topic for an erotic site) huh? lol :D

Depends on how you got the ailment. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back