The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs and gives you a nice warm fuzzy blanket...Moon lady included*

I always wanted to go to the doctor and state my symptoms just as you described.

cuddles the pale one

Head hurty ickiness? Yeah.. I'm totes poetic.

How's la pale one?

I'm very, very glad I scheduled today as "Nap Day" because plans to do anything else would have been napped over.

Woo!
Look at you go!

grins

I know!

resists, but only just, the urge to swing her around and dance about...she'll wait til she's better

Couldn't have done it without you and your support and distraction though.

smiles

grins

I know!

resists, but only just, the urge to swing her around and dance about...she'll wait til she's better

Couldn't have done it without you and your support and distraction though.

smiles

throws some confetti for her to dance in

Bah. It was all you. I just sent you silly things to help you not hate the world.

I don't care who you are, the ability to recognize that you may have said something wrong and then have the willingness to correct those steps is amazing.

In other words, Vail is amazing. I love her. Every single day she shows me something new about the world, or myself, or this place.

Inconsistencies and opinions be damned.

Oh yes. All is well. The weather is reaking havoc on every body's head. It went from 70 degrees to 38 degrees over night. Ummmmmm drop.

How is you?

Not bad at all thank you, lovely. Tired but coping.

smiles

Luckily, it's just cold and more cold here, snow and the more snow. Only thing it affects really is just how many layers one needs to wear!

winks

I really need to get that last post out for M13 and then I'm completely caught up, aside from that last profile that needs to be made.

[

Not bad at all thank you, lovely. Tired but coping.

smiles

Luckily, it's just cold and more cold here, snow and the more snow. Only thing it affects really is just how many layers one needs to wear!

winks

Well, then I suggest that you remain indoors so as not to require too many layers. Though, I do like to have a few to peal off. There is nothing sexier than a slow reveal.

*licks lips*

[

Well, then I suggest that you remain indoors so as not to require too many layers. Though, I do like to have a few to peal off. There is nothing sexier than a slow reveal.

*licks lips*

But it's so pretty out in the snow

grins

But a little too windy for even me right now. And I agree...peeling can be a heck of a lot of fun...

But it's so pretty out in the snow

grins

But a little too windy for even me right now. And I agree...peeling can be a heck of a lot of fun...

Yes. The snow is always so pretty. I think the bundled up fuzzy warm look is sexy cute. Let's make snow angels!

LT: Sigh....earliest I will get out of here is 8 or 9 tonight...yay for two 14 to 16 hour days in a row...

I like this mouse, aside from it wanting to go to sleep every five minutes.

I don't think fast enough for you?! Picky ass mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back