The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't an empty bed the worst thing in the world?

*NODS*

Very much so...Hate it.

*hugs him and a sick draggy*

BTW, completely dug Andrey...he is gonna be fun to be abused by...

*grins, cuddles Erlind again*

*NODS*

Very much so...Hate it.

I ate cornbread and I guess it was TOO dry...it tore apart my throat.

*NODS*

Very much so...Hate it.

I'm glad. I wanted to make someone who would have a serious problem letting go of his muse. That and someone life had beat around just enough to skew his perspective without making him seem like a monster at first glance. He's not a monster, but given the right set of circumstances he could easily fall into the role. Just like me sometimes.

I ate cornbread and I guess it was TOO dry...it tore apart my throat.

awww...*kisses a draggy face*

I'm glad. I wanted to make someone who would have a serious problem letting go of his muse. That and someone life had beat around just enough to skew his perspective without making him seem like a monster at first glance. He's not a monster, but given the right set of circumstances he could easily fall into the role. Just like me sometimes.

Well the way he's written, at first I know my girl would want to help. figuring she could change his luck. she would feel badly about him, you see? So he's perfect and once things calm down for you...I plan on starting it up.

*yawns*

LT? OK. I get it. I have to go to bed. Say goodnight to the sexy people.

"Good night sexy people...."

*leaves behind kisses and gropes*

I miss him and I don't think he realizes just how much he means to me. Letting go is hard but I can't make him want to keep me. :(

If you have to make someone want to keep you, then they aren't worth wanting.

It hurts. I made him upset with me. So he let me go, gave up on me and I thought I meant more than that. He says I meant the world to him, so how can it be so easy to cast me aside and ignore me?

It hurts. I made him upset with me. So he let me go, gave up on me and I thought I meant more than that. He says I meant the world to him, so how can it be so easy to cast me aside and ignore me?

It's easy really. The heart is an interesting organ. And people lie all the time.

I'm sorry, btw.

:rose:

nods

Thanks Mav.

Thanks Jimmy, I'd never heard of Gotye.

No worries.
Don't know what you could have done to upset someone so much, if it isn't bad and he's over reacting then you'll soon feel better.
If it was something bad then you'll take longer to heal, learn from your mistakes and become a better person.
In the long run it's win-win, you just have to see it that way.

I don't know your circumstances, but I would suppose LK, it dpends on how many times he's forgiven you for something. A person can mean the world to you, but if they keep repeating mistakes, someone is bound to get weary of it and no matter how much it hurts, they need to cut you loose.

I am sorry you hurt so bad, LK.

If you have to make someone want to keep you, then they aren't worth wanting.

When don't you have to make someone want to keep you?
That's just human nature that is.
You think that once a lady is yours you can turn off the charm and not try anymore?

I don't know your circumstances, but I would suppose LK, it dpends on how many times he's forgiven you for something. A person can mean the world to you, but if they keep repeating mistakes, someone is bound to get weary of it and no matter how much it hurts, they need to cut you loose.

I am sorry you hurt so bad, LK.
I haven't repeated mistakes. I'm not perfect but I gave him my heart and trusted him to be there for me as I have been for him. We'd actually never had words like that between us before and I never expected him to bail on me.
Unconditional love, in my experience, is a fairy tale definition of dependence.
I don't think there is such a thing as unconditional love but a little tenderness and forgiveness when someone is in a very stressful situation isn't to much too ask. If you care, truly care, you wouldn't just ditch someone when they are having a hellish day.

For me LK, it depends on whether or not I feel your bad day will continue to be qn excuse for you to behave poorly. The good news is that most relationships don't work and the odds are pretty high you will find happiness.

Edit: This isn't entirely honest. I've broken up with a woman because I didn't like how her voice changed when she was sad before. So, truth be food, it doesn't always take repeat mistakes.

Last edited:
I haven't repeated mistakes. I'm not perfect but I gave him my heart and trusted him to be there for me as I have been for him. We'd actually never had words like that between us before and I never expected him to bail on me. ...

Then I believe you've gotten lucky, LK. Apparently, he doesn't live up to your expectations and you're better off cutting your losses and finding someone who can.

How did this idiot make it on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? She doesn't know shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back