Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

Bi curious CD 44

Hi,

Love to dress up (not passable, just get a big thrill from it), fantasised a lot about being with a man but not done it yet. Looking for guys to email/chat or phone for some general chat,maybe more.

Eventually would like to meet and maybe try some of this stuff for real.

Pm please....

Just because

Reporting some previous photos for a friend..

Last edited:
Originally Posted by teddie_grl View Post

Quite a stunner naughtyinsilk

I think you all look fantastic. Yum!

thankyou:rose:

Spent today choosing outfits for a photo session with the same photographer I did this shot with last year, there is no photoshopping and the shadows were as lit in the room. looking forward to this lots. I do like the way she used black and white rather than coloured film, very old fashioned. I think every gurl should get a photo session done at least once to give them something to smile about. This pic and session was my 50th birthday present to myself.

Attachments

• 1487764_3773865162837_1995949179_o.jpg
    1487764_3773865162837_1995949179_o.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 217
thankyou:rose:

Spent today choosing outfits for a photo session with the same photographer I did this shot with last year, there is no photoshopping and the shadows were as lit in the room. looking forward to this lots. I do like the way she used black and white rather than coloured film, very old fashioned. I think every gurl should get a photo session done at least once to give them something to smile about. This pic and session was my 50th birthday present to myself.

Beautiful photo, I love that dress :kiss:

Beautiful photo, I love that dress :kiss:

Thankyou, I love the way sequins reflect light, they work so well on stage. it wasn't expensive only £12 from a high street fashion store. The shoes were only £8 from same store in the sale. I love spending time putting outfits together without spending too much money :rose:

I have at least 30 sequin frocks, including a new red floor length one that I am going to performing in a la Jessica Rabbit. It looks so hot' on and is really heavy so moves amazingly :kiss:

Thankyou, I love the way sequins reflect light, they work so well on stage. it wasn't expensive only £12 from a high street fashion store. The shoes were only £8 from same store in the sale. I love spending time putting outfits together without spending too much money :rose:

I have at least 30 sequin frocks, including a new red floor length one that I am going to performing in a la Jessica Rabbit. It looks so hot' on and is really heavy so moves amazingly :kiss:

I can imagine that Jessica Rabbit look on you.

I have one heavy gown, that cost me a bit, but still, it just clings and flows.

I have a pic of it somewhere, I'll have to look it up and see if I can get it here

I can imagine that Jessica Rabbit look on you.

I have one heavy gown, that cost me a bit, but still, it just clings and flows.

I have a pic of it somewhere, I'll have to look it up and see if I can get it here

I look forward to seeing the photo :kiss:

Hopefully the end of next week I will be able to hit the local Debenhams dept store, end of sale clearance racks and treat myself to a few more frocks, last year I got more than £3000 worth and spent only £258

Then I can enjoy finding shoes to match each frock, as hate mix and matching between outfits. :rose:

EDIT: Teddie Girl as I am now wearing that outfit for our post Valentines show drinks tomorrow I will hopefully get a good photo of it to post. :rose:

Last edited:
Happy Valentines Gurls, enjoy yourself anyway that feels sensual and sexy whether your with someone or flying solo :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back