Looking for fellow zombie hunters

Tiamo15

Literotica Guru
To survive the impending zombie apocalypse with me! I have a mountain fortified bunker stocked with food and sex toys.

To survive the impending zombie apocalypse with me! I have a mountain fortified bunker stocked with food and sex toys.

I've got the guns and survival techniques down, plus I have a wonderful sex workout plan that can be finished in 4 hours every day.

Locked in a bunker with you? Can't think of any situation that could be better! I'll bring extra batteries! :)

Do you have some sexy lingerie stocked in that bunker of yours as well? we don't want to get bored in between the brain spilling, do we?
;)

love,

-St

Oh no need, we're 34 hours away from the apocalypse.
You better practice up then! Apply what you learn to the real world scenario.

I've got the guns and survival techniques down, plus I have a wonderful sex workout plan that can be finished in 4 hours every day.
Guns! Survival techniques! Sex workout plans! You seem perfectly prepared to what I have in mind.

Locked in a bunker with you? Can't think of any situation that could be better! I'll bring extra batteries! :)
Wow, yes you thought ahead. Tons of batteries for those toys and stuff. But what about rigging up solar or wind power on our mountain?

Do you have some sexy lingerie stocked in that bunker of yours as well? we don't want to get bored in between the brain spilling, do we?
;)

love,

-St
I do! Can't forget the sexy lingerie and equally sexy and protective zombie hunting uniform.

I was going to say...who is responsible for shotguns, chain saws and the occasional Molotov cocktail?
You will be! Thank you for volunteering, hehe.

You better practice up then! Apply what you learn to the real world scenario.

Real world? I have FFXIV, LoL, and Game of Thrones fabric posters on my walls. I have no idea what a "real world" is. =P

And make that 25 hours until the apocalypse. :D

Real world? I have FFXIV, LoL, and Game of Thrones fabric posters on my walls. I have no idea what a "real world" is. =P

And make that 25 hours until the apocalypse. :D

Stocking a bunker with inspiring gaming and TV show posters gives you unexpected cool points in zombie survival skill level, congratulations, you level UP!

I'm game, Ill bring some medical supplies, got a bit of training in the subject.

I'm game, Ill bring some medical supplies, got a bit of training in the subject.

And you are a runner! Good skill to have especially if they are the super freaky fast variety of zombie. Going to run now while watching Doctor Who and then TWD.

And you are a runner! Good skill to have especially if they are the super freaky fast variety of zombie. Going to run now while watching Doctor Who and then TWD.

Damn, wish I could join

Stocking a bunker with inspiring gaming and TV show posters gives you unexpected cool points in zombie survival skill level, congratulations, you level UP!

Ya know, Tiamo. This is probably the Xanax talking, but you're alright. Don't get too big of a head from that. =P

Tiamo15;72487208 Guns! Survival techniques! Sex workout plans! You seem perfectly prepared to what I have in mind.[/QUOTE said:
I actually was in the military, so weapon training, survival techniques, triage and wound care. I was a communication tech, so I have wiring and electronic's repair down pact(too keep the toys running). Also, I'm a painter so I can think of more than one painting you could pose fore. Plus, I already have a waterwheel/solar panel post apocalypse power plan to keep my computer and gaming running for years.

These guys all seem pretty useful, but I have something they don't: The Zombie Survival Guide.

...unless they do have it. In which case I also have a pretty nifty hat collection. Spray the hats with anti-zombie spray and we have some stylish zombie helmets.

These guys all seem pretty useful, but I have something they don't: The Zombie Survival Guide.

...unless they do have it. In which case I also have a pretty nifty hat collection. Spray the hats with anti-zombie spray and we have some stylish zombie helmets.

Got it, but the hat thing, I don't have any hats,but I do have this bat I can knock your hats off with and totally "Otis" you to get away :devil:

Got it, but the hat thing, I don't have any hats,but I do have this bat I can knock your hats off with and totally "Otis" you to get away :devil:

Dude. Not cool. Those hats are really hard to zombie proof.

I'm ruthless, but as long as we bring a 3rd person to "otis" on scavenging runs you can keep your hats.

I think these hats would be lost on you anyway... you seem like the kind of guy who rubs the ack of his head a lot...

I need you all purely for procreation purposes to repopulate the human race. Please don't "Otis" seemingly slow and useless people, they may have a hidden talent. Maybe they have a cure in a lab out east.

Speaking of which, we will also need more women. SluttyIndianWife will do just fine, but need more.

Oh heck, don't listen to my previous excuse about the procreation nonsense. I'm just a horny girl who wants some sexy fun in our bunker.

Someone just kidnap Max Brooks and place him in our bunker.

Dude. Not cool. Those hats are really hard to zombie proof.
Hats fall off easily. Zombie proof my panties instead. Wait, they fall off easily too...

I'm ruthless, but as long as we bring a 3rd person to "otis" on scavenging runs you can keep your hats.
Just remember not to shoot them in the head, you'll need them alive just long enough to slow the zombies down for your successful escape. Don't forget batteries and candy bars on your supply runs.

I think these hats would be lost on you anyway... you seem like the kind of guy who rubs the ack of his head a lot...
You won't need to rub your heads, I can do that for you.

Back