cum bath

Or, to put it another way, if you had a new guy ejaculating every 5 seconds, without breaks, it'd take you the better part of two straight days, 40 hours, to fill the tub.

It's a great fantasy, but the logistics are a little daunting. Might have to bring in a few horses.

I can imagine the same thing too. The only difference would be you standing near the tub contributing to the mixture.

Would love to add to the mix with my own deposit. Have you ever fantasized about doing this while super-fertile.....

Would love to add to the mix with my own deposit. Have you ever fantasized about doing this while super-fertile.....

I've always wondered what would happen if you took a fertile woman and say the cum of a dozen men... mixed the cum together into one big load then deposited it inside her.

Would be interested to see who the father ended up being

And what if they were all in her family. Husband, father, son, brothers, etc. :devil:

A nice story idea, perhaps. A family tradition where the women all take turns getting the cum bath when they're most fertile. :devil:

A nice story idea, perhaps. A family tradition where the women all take turns getting the cum bath when they're most fertile. :devil:

I read a story about that once on another site only it was women being fucked by every man interested during their fertile periods to help repopulate the planet. The women were handed around like sex toys all day long, no matter where they were... even family

Another story idea.....

A family is abducted by dirty perverted men. All above age of 21.

Mother, father, daughter, son.

The men are hooked up to milking machines that force them to cum over and over.

They can see the cum going through pipes across the floor.

The pipes from the father lead to a machine where the daughter is trapped and being machine fucked over and over.

could have fun with that theme

The pipes from the son lead to the mother.

They can do nothing but watch as their own cum is pumped by fucking machine into each of the women.

Another story idea.....

The pipes from the father lead to a machine where the daughter is trapped and being machine fucked over and over.

They can do nothing but watch as their own cum is pumped by fucking machine into each of the women.

Nice idea.

Another story idea.....

Lovely, and the women get pregnant baby after baby

Another story idea.....

And what if they were all in her family. Husband, father, son, brothers, etc. :devil:

Two very hot ideas!
Here's another pic:
tumblr_nag6wjPwI11tygb39o1_400.jpg

The worst part of this idea is how cold the bath would be. Looking at the pic provided, it would take hundreds of loads to fill a tub that full and who knows just how many hours.

Sure, it's hot in theory, but give me a good ole' fashioned bukkake any day!

That it is, and you don't have to "wait" for hours in cold porcelain. Hell, if anything, I'd think a cum bath would be done mostly for a photo shoot than an extended sexual adventure. (For me, anyway.)

I am a small woman, well with the exception of a couple large bumps on my chest. :D. Personally I have been covered in cum twice and about half covered two or three other times. I really enjoyed it and would do it again if the opportunity arose.

That being said I can tell you a "cum bath" all the semen would have to have been collected, stored and not allowing it to dry at all. From experience, I know it seems to dry rather quickly unless in a large blob. How anyone could collect that much and how many men it would take, I can't imagine. All the guys would have to cum at pretty much the same time and have full "loads." I would think.:)

It is a wonderful fantasy and I would take that bath in a heartbeat if there was a way, but I am afraid it will always remain a fantasy. One other thing, After a while, a large amount of semen starts smelling. Sometimes like a vague whiff of chlorine or bleach, oddly enough. I guess it is the mixture of many different guys. I had about 20-25 guys cum on me while sitting and laying on a plastic sheet and I didn't go to shower immediately after all the guys had cum. I sat on the sheet and drank a glass of wine and all of use were laughing and talking, and the cum became sticky quickly and then really began drying where there was only a thin layer of it. Places like the underside on my breasts stayed sticky or even somewhat wet and between my legs a little. I was flaking it off me for quite a while even after a quick shower. I took a second shower when I got home to get the rest off me and out of my hair.

It's really messy, but a lot of fun for something different to do in a group of like minded people. :D

I am a small woman, well with the exception of a couple large bumps on my chest. :D. Personally I have been covered in cum twice and about half covered two or three other times. I really enjoyed it and would do it again if the opportunity arose.

That being said I can tell you a "cum bath" all the semen would have to have been collected, stored and not allowing it to dry at all. From experience, I know it seems to dry rather quickly unless in a large blob. How anyone could collect that much and how many men it would take, I can't imagine. All the guys would have to cum at pretty much the same time and have full "loads." I would think.:)

It is a wonderful fantasy and I would take that bath in a heartbeat if there was a way, but I am afraid it will always remain a fantasy. One other thing, After a while, a large amount of semen starts smelling. Sometimes like a vague whiff of chlorine or bleach, oddly enough. I guess it is the mixture of many different guys. I had about 20-25 guys cum on me while sitting and laying on a plastic sheet and I didn't go to shower immediately after all the guys had cum. I sat on the sheet and drank a glass of wine and all of use were laughing and talking, and the cum became sticky quickly and then really began drying where there was only a thin layer of it. Places like the underside on my breasts stayed sticky or even somewhat wet and between my legs a little. I was flaking it off me for quite a while even after a quick shower. I took a second shower when I got home to get the rest off me and out of my hair.

It's really messy, but a lot of fun for something different to do in a group of like minded people. :D

Erm how do I say this?

I think I love you.

Got pics lol I'm sure it was a lovely site

Barebackrider2. You would have been welcomed to join in. Or group was verrry friendly. :D

Aace714. I wish I did. My husband took some pictures of me with "facials', but for some reason I don't thing anyone was taking any pictures during these games. Sorry. :( It was definitely fun though! :)

Barebackrider2. You would have been welcomed to join in. Or group was verrry friendly. :D

Aace714. I wish I did. My husband took some pictures of me with "facials', but for some reason I don't thing anyone was taking any pictures during these games. Sorry. :( It was definitely fun though! :)

Why does this stuff never happen when I'm around in RL? Lol

Back