Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Flirting isn't my strong point, surprise surprise. I might be able to pass as cute and endearing online, but as I've said a thousand times before, I'm just a normal girl. As normal and average as they come. The only thing that might be considered strange is that I've only had one relationship before that lasted... well, a long time for someone my age.

So I don't know how to flirt with real life people. But my friends think it'd be fun for me to try. A mini experiment, I guess. They're all very excited about the prospect of seeing me out of my comfort zone.

I can't help but smile knowing that in some way, I'm more experienced then all of them put together. In all honesty, it's a big confidence (ego) boost to see comments and listens on my soundgasm page, to know I'll always have someone wanting me.

Maybe it's a litttttle bit pathetic, but then again, so am I.

No doubt you will turn heads when you walk in!! Love the outfit!! :kiss:

It's been insanely hot around here lately, don't you think?

Attachments

• IMG_2750.jpg
    IMG_2750.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2752.jpg
    IMG_2752.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2
Worth more than breakfast

Hi Lillycane,

I have been perusing your pictures I would say that you are worth far more than just a cup of coffee or breakfast.

I've never had a one night stand or anything even close to it, but I've still been wondering...

Am I worth breakfast? Coffee? A morning joint? Am I even worth sleeping under the nameless sheets I helped dirty or would the cab show up while I'm still struggling to get his cum out of my hair? That'd be generous of him, I guess, to call me a cab.

What am I worth vs what I imagine.

Take me harder than I can handle, take me until I'm weak and mewing. Laugh at me while I'm on my knees at your feet and tell me to fuck off. Ignore every plea, every dumb attempt at seduction, and when you've had enough of watching me embarrass myself, kick me out. Leave me just a puddle of spit and desire, begging to latch onto my own idea of bliss.

That'd be awful. I'd be traumatized, probably.

Just awful, hmm.

Back