The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone..Elianna I hope that you're feeling better...and WOW! Rob's AV is umm nice...

Uh oh...being a newt will be the least of Rob's troubles...he better check his love hammer to make sure it's not a newt. :D
The women are getting smashed, the guys are flirting, sounds about right.
Gimme a Stroh's dark there Blue...mmmmm...beer.

Sorry this took so long. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a newt to type on a keyboard, and push the damn mouse around, and press the mouse buttons?

Nero helped me pick them out. ;)

Just clean them off when you are done! and let me know what one you like best. We need to talk this weekend. Had a talk with Sparky...it was interesting and telling.

I am thinking of calling that person for lunch...but don't know if I am brave enough.:eek:

so...do you know how to use that? or is it just for show?

From what I hear, he knows how to use it and then some. ;)

Sorry this took so long. Do you have any idea how hard it is for a newt to type on a keyboard, and push the damn mouse around, and press the mouse buttons?

Quit your whining or I'll give you a set of elephant balls to hold you down.

Just clean them off when you are done! and let me know what one you like best. We need to talk this weekend. Had a talk with Sparky...it was interesting and telling.

I am thinking of calling that person for lunch...but don't know if I am brave enough.:eek:

Oh, for crying out loud. You pick up the phone, punch in the digits and say hi. Do it. DO IT. DO IT You know you want to.

Hi, Tom. Say, when's the wedding, anyway? I'm really itching to wear this dress.

Just as soon as I can get the Hilton ballroom booked...and the bridal suite. :kiss:

Good evening everyone..Elianna I hope that you're feeling better...and WOW! Rob's AV is umm nice...

Hi Trish. :kiss:

I'd think them sticky lil' pads on your feet would help...and your nose.:D

From what I hear, he knows how to use it and then some. ;)

Quit your whining or I'll give you a set of elephant balls to hold you down.

Oh, for crying out loud. You pick up the phone, punch in the digits and say hi. Do it. DO IT. DO IT You know you want to.

I know...I know....but what if I end looking like an idiot? I mean...maybe he said "let's have lunch sometime" just to be polite? shit....I hate this crap...

Just as soon as I can get the Hilton ballroom booked...and the bridal suite. :kiss:

Hi Trish. :kiss:

I'd think them sticky lil' pads on your feet would help...and your nose.:D

Hello Tom :kiss::kiss:...all recovered from your birthday bash?

I'm procrastinating. I'm devoid of motivation. I'm a bad person.

No dear...you are not a bad person...my muse is out somewhere messing around...doin anything not to inspire me to finish my story...I really hate her sometimes....

I know...I know....but what if I end looking like an idiot? I mean...maybe he said "let's have lunch sometime" just to be polite? shit....I hate this crap...

White chicks. :rolleyes:

He wasn't being polite. He's not good at polite. And it's just lunch, for heaven's sake. Call him. Have a nice lunch and a good laugh. You know he makes you laugh.

C'mon, you guys. Help me bolster this one's confidence. She's a petite, cute, sweet, kind, caring person that needs to get back out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back