My brothers Lil Slut

I already had on the cheerleading outfit and grabbed the other outfits. It was set up and we went to the area. I walked a distance waiting for Jake and his friends to pull up to "abduct" me.


------------

I moaned in pain and pleasure as the other passengers began sucking me off as I was sucking my brother off.
 
-They Pulled up snatching her off the area in the van and all wore masks they didn't answer they just acted as they began to use and abuse her body grabbing and probing her holes. She was theres as they covered her mouth and roughly grabbed her down.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-They Swapped her holes soon she was being triple fucked and stuffed full of cock it was unbelievable and so good to. She felt there cocks pulse.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-jake Had them take her out to a Remote location where a abandon porn studio was so there were tons of sets they went to the gym and had her bounce and gagged with her mouth open. she was exposed as they began to fuck her mouth there hands spanking and hitting her body.-
 
I pretended to struggle as the men as well as my brother manhandled me groping me, spanking me, forcing their fingers into my pussy and ass till we got to the location. I was tied up and an o gag was placed in my mouth so they could fuck that as well as my pussy and ass.

-------------

I moaned loudly as these strangers and my brother fucked me. The scene was very hot. It was not long before we stopped and more guys got on.
 
-Jack smiled as his friends began to throat fuck her and DP her filling her up completely. They smiled and enjoyed it. It was only the first 15 minutes of this little gangbang and the guys began slapping her tits and her ass hard.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ryan helped control the crowd a bit as they swapped again. Cum flew all over her face and her Tits as they kept fucking her the guys kept getting off when they could but they had a ride to go.-
 
The guys began to force fuck my mouth. Something I was very much use to. I sucked hard on their cocks as they took turns. My tits and ass were bright red by the time that they were done. When Jake and his friends very first fucked me, they were very rough showing me both pain and pleasure. Something I now greatly enjoy. I also enjoyed watching as they would capture girls to use and abuse. Often times, I would pick victims. My brother would lure them in prospects of a "romantic relationship", but the girls would eventually see his darkside. I could tell how much he wanted Katherine when I showed him her picture before we did the gangbang. The look was different. He leered at her, but in a way that said that she was his. He even had caressed her face in the picture. Perhaps he could steal her away from Ryan. She would have to at least have to take care of errands away from her brother. However, I told him to be careful because if Ryan immediately saw him the red flags would go up and he would try to protect his sister.

---------

It was overwhelming, but yet so hot. Many hands all over my body and men switching to shove their cocks into my pussy, ass, and mouth. I moaned very loudly. Luckily, I brought some things to freshen up with before leaving the subway.
 
-The boys had there way with her and fucked her roughly changing positions.-"Whore" "Slut" Fucking scream cunt."-there hands slapping her body tits and ass as she screamed.-

--------------------------------------------------------

-for the Finally they knelt her down and sprayed her with cum. When the Ride ended they got off last and walked to the bathroom he waited for her and chuckled seeing her with a smile.-
 
I moaned in sheer ecstasy as Jake and his friends continued manhandling my body slapping and fucking me. I was quite the pain slut. I took turns sucking their cocks and were fucked by all them.

--------

After cleaning up, I left with Ryan smiling. "I had a lot of fun. Maybe we can go hang out at the coffee shop to cool down a bit and relax." I said craving a frozen cappuccino.
 
-They soon came for her flooding her in each hole and covered her dropping oher to the floor cumming once more. They let her clean up now they wanted more fun and she would give it to them but how or what she would do.-

---------------------------------------------------------

-Ryan nods as he kissed her cheek and took her hand walking to the Coffee shop where they got there drinks and cuddled in the booth together.-"Its been pretty crazy the past few days.-
 
Tara

After Jake and his friends came on me and I came for them, I decided to take a bit of a breather considering I was a bit exhausted. However after about 10 minutes, I took a syringe from my purse. My brother and his friends sold a date rape drug mixed with a drug that would keep the person using or an intended victim awake and horny as fucking hell. I was still pretty turned on, but needed to have energy for another time around with the guys. I looked through the costumes and found a very sexy looking prom dress. I put it on and went out to tell the guys my idea.

My idea was that I was a cock tease that would get hers after the prom. Appropriately enough, there was an abandoned school nearby. I had one of the guys pose as my boyfriend who is in on his friends' scheme. What made it even better was the fact that we also saw a gang that used the area as turf. At first, they were getting hostile, but when my brother told them my idea they were in as well. Before I did anything, I texted ryan again sending him a nude pic of me from earlier. I smirked wickedly when Kat sent me a message. So very fiery. My brother was going to have a lot of fun with her.

----------

I ordered a frozen cappuccino and sat down with Ryan. I was worried about him about the situation of his ex-girlfriend. I did not really get to meet Tera, but knew from what he told me about her that she was not a person to hang around or mess with. She was getting rather stalkerish with my brother. He got another text from her and I grabbed the phone. I texted her back very upset with her.

"This is his sister, Kat! Get the fucking hint! He doesn't fucking want you! Leave Ryan alone!!!"
 
-Jake and the guys brought her in to the school and they were getting ready. As the men watched her get dressed waiting.- "So you like the prom huh?"-He smiled and laughed.as the men stood there. -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Ryan nods and sipped his drink as he held her close in the little booth.-"Careful she is crazy..anything can happen and i wouldn't know what to do."-He said.-'If i lost you."
 
The gang taking up residence at the abandoned school were more than happy to play along. "L-Let's go!" I pretended to cry as I nudged my "boyfriend" pretending to want to leave. The gang was surrounding us. The guy at first pretended to be defending me.

--------

I hugged Ryan. I was worried for him. He was right when he said that she was crazy. My hope was that she would not get dangerously crazy. I read enough "Let's Not Meet" stories about stalkers obsessed with keeping either former lovers and even going after people that they just met. "Please be careful as well." I said to him. When no one was looking, I kissed him on the lips.
 
-The Gang Smiled and Got closer as they made a small circle.-"how about it want to enjoy the prom more."-She was surrounded.-"I bet you want all these cocks."
--------------------------------------------------------
"I will be careful."-He smiled. Once finished with there drinks they walked off and he smiled.-"What now Sis?"-He asked seeing what she wanted to do.-
 
The guy playing my boyfriend smirked wickedly "turning against me" telling the guys yeah and forcing me to go with them. I was lead into the halls of the rundown school which looked creepy which added to what was going on. There were cobwebs, the halls were cold and dark, and there was even the possibility of random people hanging out there as well that could possibly join in. The gang was not too strict about who went in as long as they did not interfere. I pretended to struggle.


-----

"Let's get home and rest, then we can come up with something else." I said with a smile as we went back to our apartment.
 
-They Found the old Gym and sure enough there was a nothe Gang. That was 30 Cocks for her. The guys got her clothes off cuffed her arms behind her as cock was stuffed in her throat. They gripped her hair. Slapped her ass, Her pussy her Tits she was being roughed up. Soon mouths ate her pussy and her ass as well. She was being used then next she knew she was being fucked. Three cocks in her as they laid her out all over them putting her in different positions.-

----------------------------------------------

-Ryan sighed as they got home and washed up quickly. Laying back down on the couch it was still a early after noon.-"Oooh what fun so far."
 
This was by far the most guys to use me all at one time. I admit I was scared as hell, but I knew my brother would make sure things would not get too out of hand. My tits, ass, and pussy were groped in all directions. I whimpered and moaned unable to speak as cock after cock was shoved into my mouth as some others licked my pussy getting me nice and wet. Ready for them.

**********

I laid with my brother. "Mmmm, that was a lot of fun." I said. I had an idea for after we got rested up. My brother had a few friends in town. I decided that I would fix dinner for all of us inviting them over and just like we use to my brother and his friends would fuck me. I missed doing this and it had been a while since we last heard from them. I mentioned the idea to him.
 
-They surrounded her soon cock was being thrown down her mouth as they positioned her to be pounded in both her ass and pussy. The cocks wailed on her as they called her derogatory names.- Her brother slapped her face and spit on it as did the others he rbody red with passion and lust.-

--------------------------------------------------------------

-He bit his lip and thought.-"I would but....i want to be greedy tonight and keep you for my self i can call them tomorrow."

--------------------------------------

-Ryans friends had been a bit sour from him moving and his Ex had hired them to also fuck his sisters day up they dressed in hoods and a black van they would drive around later and rape her when they found her for now they planned.-
 
I was looking through the cabinet as I was talking with Ryan. There was only enough to fix dinner for the both of us "Okay, sounds good. I think I need to get some more groceries anyway tomorrow. I only have enough to make something for us." I said. I decided to fix a quick stew.

*******

In addition to the preparations already made, my brother and I decided to get the help of some other allies. The other day, I overheard Ryan's friends angry that Ryan decided to move. I did not give all the details. I did not know what their attitudes towards incest were and the very last thing I wanted was my Ryan getting into trouble and my brother not getting a new piece of ass that not only he could fuck but make some money off of. I just told them that Ryan moved in with his sister. However, I realized that they figured out more about what was going on. Surprisingly, they were not at all shocked, but I think it aroused them more and it was going to make it fun for them to use and abuse her. Some of them confessed how they wished that Kat was their sister and that they would be fucking her as well. However, my brother was going to play hero and begin working his way into her life seducing her into becoming his girl. I know Ryan would be distraught and would need someone to comfort him if Kat becomes my brother's girl. I just hoped that Jake would take it a little easy on them. I also hoped that Jake would kind of keep a low profile because if Ryan found out that Kat is with him, then it would ruin everything.

Meanwhile, I was taking my own fucking very well. With my fake struggling I was taking their cocks deeper in my body the more I ground against them. "MMMMMMMMMM" I cried out in fake refusal and concealed pleasure. I wanted them to cum all over me. With as many guys as their were, I would be bathing in cum.
 
-Ryan walked behind her as she was preparing and ground against her softly.-"no play time until after dinner but im going to get you so hot your going to beg to play all night."-It was nice how they got together and bonded he was afraid of loosing her.-
 
I shuddered in pleasure as Ryan rubbed his body to mine as I prepared our dinner. "Mmmm in that case if you are going to tease me, then right after we eat, I love the idea of you ravishing the hell out of me. The very idea of an intense fuck session after dinner sounded so very good. The idea of him pinning me whether it be to a wall, a bed, or the couch kissing me all over and fucking me roughly sounded oh so good. The window was opened. Oddly I did not care that we were giving the neighborhood a show. There was a van parked across the street. I never saw it there before.
 
-Ryan kept nibbling her neck and his fingers teased her body.-"mmm how about this."-He shoved a Vibe in her.-"if you keep this in until deserts over and i wash dishes i will ravish you but if you take it out more costume play."-He grins.-
 
I was up for the challenge. I moaned as he slid the vibe into me. He had it at kind of a high buzz, so this was going to be difficult I finished off dinner and sat down to eat which intensifed the buzz. I trembled and moaned softly.
 
-He smiled as they began to eat more he grins as the vibe pushed deeper he could hear it and he turned it up higher.-"Enjoying the dinner."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-A Solid hour she was being fucked each and every hole they gave her. Her Holes stuffed full and she was being choked and roughed up. another hour later they dropped her on the ground and began cumming. Men 6 at a time began cumming all over her 6 by 6 by 6 by 6 there was a lot of cum there was so much of it she was caked and pushing in it as they smiled to her.-
 
I began to squirm in my chair but managed to control myself. "M-mmmm, it is good." I moaned.

--------

I had a very naughty idea. I had a couple of the guys take pictures of me covered in cum and still being fucked. I quickly was able to text Ryan. "Come on, you know that you miss this. We use to have so much fun like this. Remember the party, Ryan. It turned you on to see me fucked." I texted. I was going to leave it alone for a while until things fell into place for me to go back to Ryan. It was a brief tease.
 
-he smiled oh she wouldn't last not since he had wound her up earlier.-
-Ryan saw the text form his ex he felt a blush coming on and put it away.-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well now what sis."-Jake said as he looked to his sis the guys chilled a bit as Jake helped her clean.-
 
"As much as I would like to have some more fun, we need to go rest. We have a lot of plans tomorrow. After all you will have to go play knight in shining armor." I said after getting dressed.

-------------

I was squirming more and more. I whimpered as I begin to cum. I laughed, "Dammit, you won. I came.". I noticed that Ryan saw something on his phone and blushed. I asked if he was okay.
 
Back
Top