newgirl

just a peak

Thanks for all the positive responses :).
Was wondering if anyone would get the "peak" joke ;) :p.

Dont expect to be able to take/post more pics soon due to business the next couple of days - but here's some I took earlier :).

Welcome to the world of lit. I would like to thank whoever introduced you. You look absolutely scrumptious.

Did I get the "peak" joke. Honestly I almost "peaked" myself. You have a lovely cleavage and wonderful flat tummy. Forget business and become a full time poster. :D

Lovely

I hope this is habit-forming for you (and for us). ;)

Nice dragon....and very nice cleavage!!! You have a wonderful body. Please keep sharing.

welcome to lit!

your pictures look great!
very nice lingerie and a body that is very interesting to explore..

have fun on lit!+
ray

Delicious

I am loving this new thread, I will be keeping an eye on your postings gorgeous x

Long time no post I know, I've been too busy lately.
Thanks for the nice responses though :).

Long time no post I know, I've been too busy lately.
Thanks for the nice responses though :).

Great start! Thanks for posting - I'd love to nibble your stomach a little and maybe a nice bite on your bum which I would love to see more of :kiss:

Hope you keep posting and enjoy the comments x

Thanks for all the positive responses :).
Was wondering if anyone would get the "peak" joke ;) :p.

Dont expect to be able to take/post more pics soon due to business the next couple of days - but here's some I took earlier :).

Even better, are there some more?

love soapy nips

attachment.php

Gorgeous, welcome to the boards. Very sexy would love to bite, nibble, lick, suck, kiss, caress every inch of you:devil:

Wow!

First off welcome back!

Second: So glad you came back. Can't believe I missed this thread the first time. You are definitely something I would not mind biting, nibbling, licking and sucking on from head to toe! :devil: And with a B-E-A-UTIFUL body like that, why would you EVER get dressed? :confused:

Back