Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 26 yom married looking for someone to chat with and help relieve some sexual tension. Looking to chat and find someone in a similar situation. Wife has no drive and doesn’t even talk about sex anymore. Love her to death but I need sex or some kind of release. Would love to chat. 509 area code (Washington state)

503 area code, single 27 or 28 (I forget) year old out of shape unprofessional male, looking for older women with low standards for chatting, messing around, whatever to pass the time. Manic pixie dream girls also welcome. PM me about literally anything.

Western Canada married ladies

55 mwm would enjoy naughty chat with 45 and older married lady. Let's chat!!

midwest

Randy here from Omaha Nebraska---please lets chat and have some fun here---I am 50 5ft 11 and weigh 175----I play softball,volleyball,golf and bowl-----love watching action movies and eating pizza and tacos-----

Count me in

Great idea , I'm in!
Decent looking 48 yr old male fit body and high sex drive. Spouse no longer into sex after the big change, not her fault, Just need some outside stimulation to help me with my needs. So-cal 909 area, Chat/friends first, if things fit, who knows?

Bi MWM in the 708 area code. 630, 847, 312 and 773 as well.

Kik is bjguychgo, always looking for women, men, trans, and couples.

Me in Texas

210/Male/51/stories & fetishes in profile link; coffee possible mischief :cattail:

SoCal

858 San diego area 23 year old male looking for some fun :). Didnt upload photos because that sketches me out a bit but would love to meet with female from this area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back