Vintage Literotica ~ for friends and admirers

I just found this picture of you and... is that honey? I think she's fisting your bum. Must be honey.

c1aa9f58-1eda-49ed-89df-b7128847de82-medium.jpg

Oh God! Do I remember that! Never had that fantastic a prostate massage. Never before and never since!

I just regret that Homo sapiens is the only Primate without a baculum; otherwise I could give Honey the time of her afterlife

Oh God! Do I remember that! Never had that fantastic a prostate massage. Never before and never since!

I just regret that Homo sapiens is the only Primate without a baculum; otherwise I could give Honey the time of her afterlife

I'm not looking that up because I am much too busy sitting on my bed in my bathrobe, sipping an iced coffee and conversing with sexy men, but thank you.

I guess you'll just have to do what you can to show me a good time before I buy the farm.

I'm not looking that up because I am much too busy sitting on my bed in my bathrobe, sipping an iced coffee and conversing with sexy men, but thank you.

I guess you'll just have to do what you can to show me a good time before I buy the farm.

The baculum is the penis bone. Humans don't have one. Maybe the Bible is wrong, and it wasn't a rib that man gave up (men and women both have 24 ribs) to make woman. Hey, the Greeks too - Aphrodite is born of Chronus' severed penis as it falls into the ocean. I see a monograph on the horizon. Now, off to the Canada Council for a research grant. :D

The baculum is the penis bone. Humans don't have one. Maybe the Bible is wrong, and it wasn't a rib that man gave up (men and women both have 24 ribs) to make woman. Hey, the Greeks too - Aphrodite is born of Chronus' severed penis as it falls into the ocean. I see a monograph on the horizon. Now, off to the Canada Council for a research grant. :D

Monograph?

If there's going to be a vocab quiz at the end of the week, I may need to do some work after school for extra credit.

I envision Honey and Ell1 frolicking on the water. Honey's got better boobs though :D

tumblr_okre6e0H611r59qqzo1_540.jpg

Haha! Yes I do! :D

But elli has the most beautiful eyes... and porcelain skin... and long, thick hair... and a European accent that i simply cannot compete with.

She's a very beautiful woman. :heart:

Haha! Yes I do! :D

But elli has the most beautiful eyes... and porcelain skin... and long, thick hair... and a European accent that i simply cannot compete with.

She's a very beautiful woman. :heart:

there's one I wish was true and one I wish wasn't.

Hey babe, I thought we'd try some of that Kama Sutra stuff tonight.

This is page 37. What do you think?

I'd accuse you if outing my geezer status, but that old dead horse was beaten for 30+ years.

Yes of course I remember it :p

Besides... I think geezer might officially be a bit older. I recently revealed here somewhere that my 40th birthday had passed.

In fact that was the impetus for cutting my hair.

Oh yes, of course! Why, you're just a young whippersnapper next to me. ;) :D

One of the songs ends with, 'INdubitablyyy,' but I can't remember which.

Back