Daddy looking for phone play

darkreaches

Virgin
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Posts
11
You are in bed resting while I am in the living room, I begin to think about you in that tiny skirt and tight top.

I sneak into your room and find you lying in bed uncovered and naked, that's when daddy begins to get hard...

If you want to play get ahold of me as I am ready to hear my baby moan for me. Don't keep daddy waiting
 
Waiting for my daddy

I'm lying in my bed half asleep,panties damp waiting for my daddy to come tuck me in.mommy went to bed awhile ago and should be sound asleep by now.The door opens slowly and you sit on the side of my bed.first you pet my long blond hair telling me how beautiful I am,I blush and turn beat red,a hand slides under the covers and begins to caresse my little smooth legs.I quiver all over as you brush against my little mound.my panties damp you tell me that I'm such a naughty little girl and I need to be punished by my daddy, a firm squeeze on my little nipples make me squirm and wiggle uncontrollably.you whisper in my ear and ask why my panties are so wet and did I pee in my panties.
 
I'm lying in my bed half asleep,panties damp waiting for my daddy to come tuck me in.mommy went to bed awhile ago and should be sound asleep by now.The door opens slowly and you sit on the side of my bed.first you pet my long blond hair telling me how beautiful I am,I blush and turn beat red,a hand slides under the covers and begins to caresse my little smooth legs.I quiver all over as you brush against my little mound.my panties damp you tell me that I'm such a naughty little girl and I need to be punished by my daddy, a firm squeeze on my little nipples make me squirm and wiggle uncontrollably.you whisper in my ear and ask why my panties are so wet and did I pee in my panties.

Shouldn't you tell darkreaches you're a man?
 
It seems he's been open about it in the Fetish board but not the Personals. He's a man who wishes he was a diapered little girl.
 
Back
Top