Two Sides (Closed)

Cupping his hand that had given her a little pinch under her bottom and holding her back with his other hand Sven lifted up Emily's cute little smaller form in his powerful arms. Then he brought her over to the bed while they still kissed and he slowly lowered her down onto the bed. His cock was a bit harder now and his hands slipped under her shirt she had just put back on and he quickly rolled it over her body revealing her bra again. He pressed her legs to the side with a little playful growl and then leaned in to kiss her lips slowly as he loomed over her on the comfortable bed.
 
She smiled for what he was doing, before she knew it she felt his arms around her. Carrying her to his rather comfortable bed, she looked up into his eyes as he kissed her. She ran her fingers down his back, moaning softly into the kiss. It was amazing how much she loved him. "Oh we can do this" She said softly, kissing him again she ran her fingers down his perfect torso, over his belly. "I can tell just how much you have wanted me, all this sexual frustration and all" She grinned.
 
Sven's hand ran across her legs pleasantly as he breathed in her scent. Her fingers loomed across his taut skin lower and lower to where his cock throbbed a bit as he rested against her.

He could still feel the lingering taste of her lips on his and his hand ran over her stomach and onto her collar as they played together. He didn't immediately go to remove the boxers as his hands rubbed over her body. It was true he had hungered after her for some time and he could take her in an instant if he wanted but for the moment he just enjoyed the feel of her body close to his.
 
She smiled feeling where his hands were, it really felt incredible to feel him like this. When she moved her head to look outside, she noticed the moon again. It must have been very hard to deal with the need, she respected Sven very much. She looked back at him and moaned feeling his hand on her. Her heart was beating quickly and enjoyed the his skin against her own, rolling her eyes in the back of her head, she groaned happily enjoying everything.

"It appears we both cannot have enough of each other" She chuckled happily and kissed him more deeply. Looking into those hazel eyes she loved, he was strong and she always felt very safe with him. And that has never changed, but she had a feeling if something was to happen to her. That the wolf part would take over, it really was incredible how things work out like that.
 
Sven just grinned warmly to her after she kissed him. Her words made him feel so glad that she felt as much as he did. His hands continued to explore as her hand held above his cock as he loomed over her and he let out a low soft growl as he nuzzled her neck. Friday was closing and it would be the weekend and Sven had no immediate work that he had to handle but he knew that there were limits and her body still looked so small to him sometimes. Especially when he had changed and the last thing Sven wanted was to hurt her.

So he just snuggled with her and didn't move to press on her any more. He pulled a blanket over his back and moved to shift a bit so that he lay more to the side of her than pressing down on her. His left hand held her lower hips and he gave her a little nuzzle on her neck as he looked at her.

He chuckled lightly at her comment however and looked at her. "It would appear so. Thankfully your hands are very warm and skilled to have coveting my body." He said and then gave her a little kiss but still being curious if she would want more.
 
He was as gentle as a lamb and it made all the difference in the world, his hands were big. His body bigger then hers, but she never felt uncomfortable. The way he touched her brought chills up her spine, which of course was a very good feeling. And right now the way he laid beside her, the way he stroked her hips. She could sense what he wanted, and perhaps his semi hardened cock was a good way to determine what he wanted, what he needed.

So she decided to do something for him, she rolled him over so he was on her back. And she got up on her knees and straddled his waist, looking down at him. Smiling very happily as she slid down on top of him, moaning happily. As she began to ride him, moving her hips back and forth at a nice pace. Her hands on his torso, as she looked down moaning happily. "Oh Sven I love you so much" She managed to get out of herself and was in heaven.
 
Sven chuckled as he rolled and suddenly Emily was on top of him. He watched as she got on her knees and he saw the playful promise in her eyes before she lowered herself down onto his hard cock. He felt her tightness instantly gripping him and he put his hands on her thighs and gripped them hard as she started to ride him and moan.

He loved feeling her hands over his rigid and slightly hair torso as she looked down on him wantonly and he started to move his hips to press into her as she bounced and moved. All the same he left her in control and simply enjoyed the feel of her warm hot flesh around him while he felt a trickle of her wetness seep out onto his flesh as she rode him.

"I love you too Emily." Sven said and then with his left hand he rubbed her thigh while his right hand moved up to cup and hold her left breast as it bounced as she rode him like a stallion.
 
Her heart was pounding as everything came together, she was tight yes but she was no longer sore. Gripping onto him even more as her breathing was slowly starting to get a bit faster. Moving her head back as she moaned loudly, she scratched his chest. Leaving light marks, looking down at her and smiled into his eyes. When he placed a hand on a breast and the other on her thigh. She bent down as she bucked her hips into him and kissed him deeply.

Everything they had been through since they met started to wonder why she waited so long, to tell him her feelings. Rejection being a fear is a very bad thing, it was the kind of thing that really made her regret for staying in the shadows. He had his girlfriends over the years sure, but they seemed to want him because he had the looks. The skill and she always hated the stupid girls who screwed him, both physically and every other way. Grinning as she came back.
 
Sven groaned pleasantly when Emily leaned down and started bucking against him hard. His hand moved from her thigh and then further to her ass. His nails scratched languidly along her flesh as she moved as he felt her pussy pulling in his cock with each stroke.

Sven's lips hungrily went to hers and his hand pulled and tweaked on her nipple as he lifted up his own hips. God she felt so good around his hard cock even as she pulsed and stretched as his girth pressed into her.

It just felt so perfect with her in his arms and her flesh pressing against his. Sven started to thrust harder to meet his hips with hers as the sound of their sex filled the air. He let loose a growl after one paricular tightening of her pussy around him before his hips fell back and then pressed back up again. His lips parted from hers after a time and then he licked her cheek and nibbled on her ear while his left hand held her ass tight in his fingers.
 
She loved every little growl that came out of his mouth, it really did sound great. Turned her on and kissed him over and over. She couldn't keep her hands or lips off of him, but she knew that she really ran the risk of pregnancy. But she really wasn't worried about it. Her heart was pounding even more, when it came down to it. She looked into his eyes. Digging her fingers into his chest, she decided to be a bit rough. Since she had a feeling he liked it.

She growled herself just to see how he would react to it, if it woke up something dark in him. Or if he would just laugh and call her cute, which was nice enough. Love was it's own reward, and right now nothing mattered but the two of them. She bit down on his earlobe being sure not to bite to hard, she didn't want to wound him. She licked his neck a little bit. And her heart beat was pounding in her ears, and it was a wonderful sound.
 
Emily was right to think when she growled that it might awaken something. He heard it play out from her lips as she ran her fingers over his torso and instantly his eyes seemed to change a bit. They grew darker from their usual hazel and sharper as well.

Sven growled back and barred his teeth into a smile that appeared at the same time hungry yet amused and he dragged her down to him forcing lips lips hard against hers and his thrust took on a new vibrancy as he fucked her. Another growl emerged from his throat and then he rolled the two of them so he was on and he leaned downward after she nuzzled his ear. His teeth instantly were on her nipples and he gnawed and kneaded the flesh with teeth and tongue while never failing to thrust deep into her.

The little gesture spoke volumes to his animal side. It seemed to instill just how ready she was to receive him and it was hard to ignore such base urges despite his control. He did not turn but he did not let up either and it was likely Erak like being a bit more playful and rough than any sense of just claiming her since he didn't want to cum in her again and risk anything.

but the animal side was fighting him now and his left hand raked against Emily's shoulder as he grunted deeper and in a more husky tone as he took and claimed his mate and filled his house with dark horny howls.
 
Emily could hear the growls that he gave her, but looking into his eyes. His eyes seemed to change, and she smiled happily. She moaned loudly as he kept fucking her. Moving her head back as she cried out happily. But then as he gnawed and needed her breasts, ears and everything. But then he moved over her, watching into his eyes as she ran her fingers up his back. Wondering what the wolf part of him was thinking, she just hoped that he knew she didn't do this to get his wild side out.

She really didn't want to cause him to change, so she was glad that only his eyes changed. She admired him a lot, by keeping himself in check. She groaned happily panting happily. "Oh Sven!" She cried out. It was amazing how he could make her want to cut loose. "Mmm sweet heart don't be afraid to let yourself go" She said softly. Which didn't mean change, just meant to cut loose. Don't worry about hurting her, she smiled at him lovingly.
 
Sven heard her pleading moans and her words but he did not need to cut loose to enjoy her body. He enjoyed the increased demeanor of their sex as he rutted against her. Sven buried his cock in her pussy nearly with every stroke and his grunts just got lower and more rapid as her walls constricted around him.

His teeth and lips were a near blur. They found a spot either on her face or body and would nuzzle and bite, suck and lick intent to please the girl writhing below their master.

Then his hand went to her legs and he shifted his body a bit to raise her legs up towards her head. He didn't press any further than he felt she could go but he instantly felt she was a bit tighter around him and he howled in exhilaration as his hands held her legs as his balls slammed against her ass as he bucked hard into her making the bed and her perfect body bounce.
 
She couldn't help but moan louder hearing the way he was growling, feeling the nips. The biting, the licks. She cried out even more happily as her insides gripped onto him, moving her head back but then she felt her legs going towards her head. She groaned happily and didn't mind it at all, being double jointed really had it's perks. And this was one of the many perks she had, her heart was pounding hard in that moment. Moving her head into him a bit.

With everything going on, how he pounded into her. How her cries started to run through there ears, she really didn't know how much more she could take. The more he thrust, the more her heart went very fast. And moving her hips into him a little bit, as she dug her fingers right into his back. Panting loudly, and it was such a great feeling. Her insides gripping him so hard, that she could actually feel every inch of him penetrating her very body.
 
"Nrrrnnn Emily I love you so much." Sven said in between strained breaths as he held her legs up towards her head as his hips continued to roll and smash against her. Occasionally he felt his cock press deep even occasionally brushing against her cervix before he pulled out and then pressed back inside of her.

His restraint was wearing thing especially when he felt her fingers dig into his back as she panted and squirmed below him. Her breasts shook perfectly with her cute smaller form and his hands tightened their grip as he felt his release climbing inside of him.

"Emily I'm going to cum!" Sven announced as his chest heaved and he started to loose his control ad he pounded into her. His speed had ramped up as did the haggardness of his gasped and groaned and he leaned into her kissing her lips with hungry movements as he felt his release rushing forward like a train with no breaks.
 
Emily had trusted only one person and that was Sven, sure guys wanted to date her. She had been asked many times by guys at school, but she always said no. She remembered going to the prom with Sven, they had a wonderful time. And Emily thought perhaps at prom was when she realized, that she was in love with him. Honestly deep down, would tap dance on the roof in love. But they loved each other, and it was a real blessing.

Because deep down she had a feeling something was going to happen, her father had been full of secrets lately. But shaking the thought away, she moaned louder hearing his announcement. And very soon she cried out his name very loud, and her body shook as her own orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. Her panting was almost out of control, but right now she was just content about everything. Groaning she looked into his eyes, kissing him back just as hungry.
 
As Sven felt Emily' body start to shake with his he felt his body shaking and starting to burn in the most pleasant way. Sven let her legs fall as her body squirmed and then he was on top of her again thrusting hard. Finally he buried his cock deep inside of her her and then he came despite the danger.

It just felt so perfect in the moment and he was uncaring of anything else as he flooded his mate again. His left hand slid under her back to hold her while his right hand mauled her breast as he kissed her cheek and lips. Inside of her warm tight pussy his cock jumped and his seed flew out again to coat her walls with his cum as his legs shifted and he pushed his cock that few inches deeper into his lover.

Above her face he rested and kissed her lips slowly as his cock churned inside of her as the two lay there in Sven's bedroom.
 
She enjoyed the feel of him against her, and as he moved all around her. Pressing her hands against his skin, and all in all it really was a wonderful feeling. She wasn't worried about the danger, though the way he cared for her. She kinda wanted a child with him now, but she would never be selfish and do it. She would talk more about the pill in the morning, and perhaps go into there future a bit more. She smiled when he relaxed happily against her.

Her breathing was finally relaxing and it was a wonderful thing right now, brushing a strand of hair out of his eyes. She smiled at him, his eyes the most beautiful she had ever seen. "I love you so much Sven, it's amazing how much I love you. I wish I could see in the future to see what happens to us in the future" She giggled happily, smiling as he kissed her cheek and lips. She sighed happily, relaxing happily as she cuddled up to him.
 
Sven smiled at her and then moved a bit to her side while still remaining inside of her. Then his arms reached out and and he pulled Emily close to him. He could pick out the smell of her hair, the sweat on her body that was a mix of his as well as their passions lower on their body. He reveled in it and rubbed his nose against hers while his left hand held her bottom close and soon enough he fell to sleep. Though he didn't say it Sven shared much of Emily's thoughts in seeing what the future held for both of them.

In the morning the two cleaned up and had a small breakfast before Sven drove since she'd been dropped off by a friend when she came last night. They talked here and there about things and kept it light as Sven drove her home. Soon enough he pulled up at her house and put his car in park before leaning over and kissing her for a few moments as he leaned over the space between them.
 
She smiled enjoying the night with him, and then early in the morning the breakfast was excellent. She watched as he got her to her home, looking over at Sven she smiled happily and kissed him deeply. 'I'll get into fresh clothing, I'll take the back trail of the house. Go to the park and be back at your place in about an hour or so" She said happily, just telling him what she would be doing in case there was a problem. Because deep down she felt a problem would happen.

Getting out she got into shorts, sneakers and a tank top, and grabbed some clothing. Put them in a back pack and ran out, but as she got to the back someone grabbed her and she saw two men and one of them hit her and she was on the ground. "Sven!" She screamed bloody murder. "Help!" She didn't understand who they were, but they kept hitting her.
 
Sven was just leaving the neighborhood and about to pull out on to a main street when he heard it. His ears twitched he stopped his white truck and pulled to the side. Then he heard it again and he turned the keys and he was rushing away from his truck.

It was daylight out so he dared not change or someone would see him but his eyes had changed from warm optimism to rooted anger and rage. Two words had come over the wind and neither of them filled him with much else. Rounding the corner he saw two men over Emily who lay on the ground in front of them. Sven's eyes glared at the men and he was on the first in an instant. His fist slammed hard against the man's face with a roar and then he brought his knee into the man's gut as well.

His movement's were fast an unforgiving. The other man swung at Sven hard with a right hook that Sven deflected before grabbing the man in the throat. The man choked and sputtered before his partner locked Sven in a choke hold. The construction worker with the hidden secret elbowed the man in the gut and then chomped down with razor sharp teeth onto his arm before he shoved him to the ground.
 
She watched as everything just seemed to go all over the place, she slowly stood up but she cried out. One more man had come out grabbed her, and had a gun to her head. "Sven..." She said afraid, tears fell down her face as she heard the gun cocked and ready to fire. Her heart was pounding out of her chest, but she noticed something up in the sky. It was an eclipse as it started to grow very dark around the area, she looked at him.

"I don't know who you are but get the hell away from me, our business is with this girl not with you" She heard him explain to both Sven and herself, he wasn't going to play any games with them. Emily looked at Sven and smiled at him, she was to afraid to move. "Sven no one will see you" She said to him, which caused the man to grab her neck even harder. Which made her gasp out in pain, she swallowed hard. Unsure what the hell was going to happen right now.
 
Sven felt the darkness all around his chest heaved as he watched the men around him. The one with the gun to Emily's head held his gaze in particular and his teeth ground. He listened to Emily's words and he almost shook his head. If he did what she hinted at there was only one way out of this and it would not be an easy way.

But the man had a gun to his mate's head and Sven knew there was likely no way that he could reach the man in time as he was. But there was another way. A way painted with blood. In an instant he roared and there was a flash of dark black hair where he had been. Then the man holding the gun felt his arm wrenched away from Emily. But the wolf did not stop, it pulled arm back and heard a wrenching noise as the man howled in pain.

Then claw marks appeared across the man's face and Sven's alternate side turned as one of the other two thugs pulled a gun. The person holding Emily fell to the ground and Sven lunged forward racking a clawed hand across the gun holder's arm. Blood flowed and the man looked on in horror before Sven brought his right arm across the man's chest. Jagged clawed grooves appeared in his shirt and skin and the man clung and his chest going pale and Sven lumbered to the last man.

He could smell the man as he pissed himself and Sven grabbed the man by his throat and lifted the man up. He barred his teeth and crushed the man's windpipe with the strength a normal person crunches up a soda can. Then he let the lifeless body drop and for a moment he just paused there. Then the werewolf's head slowly turned back to Emily. It's eyes looked over her, his dark hazel eyes scanning her for injury as he slowly changed back to his regular size. Sven's shirt was stretched and his pants had torn at some place and his shoes were a mess. He breathed haggardly from the energy required and looked at Emily.

"We need to take the bodies away Emily." Sven stated simply. No matter that he wanted to hold her, feel her warmth in his hands he had broken a rule. And if he didn't want Emily to get into more trouble he had to move quickly. He began piling up the bodies and then tossed his keys to Emily. "I need you to bring my truck back to your house Emily." He said quickly informing her where he'd left the vehicle.
 
She didn't know if he would do it or not, but right now it didn't matter. She trusted him with everything, she watched as she saw what the wolf part of him did. She had never known anyone to fight for her, the man that had her? now lay dead and she watched as the four gun men fell to the ground. Blood every were, her heart was pounding. Not out of fear no, she trusted Sven in either form. But then realized what would happen if she was in danger.

Emily slowly looked up as she made eye contact with him, her look turned into a very nice smile. She nodded to him, it felt good to know he would always watch out for her. She watched him turn back into his human shape, she watched as he walked up to her and spoke with her. Looking at all the bodies, it was amazing what one could do if pissed off enough. She looked up at the sky for a moment, thanking god for the eclipse today. Other wise? she didn't want to think about it.

Hearing what he said about his truck, she looked down at the keys and nodded to him. It wasn't very far from her home, just down the road a bit. She smiled at him and took off running for his truck, since they had to do this before the eclipse went away. Getting into his truck she moved it out back and with the lights turned low, she went right back to Sven. Getting out she didn't let anything get her down, but once relaxed? god only knows what would happen.

Looking at him she smiled "Thank you for the rescue and I hope your other side can hear my thanks to him as well" She said kindly.
 
Sven didn't return the smile and instead just looked intently at his work. He loaded up the bodies in the back of his truck. His body felt on fire from the exertion and he was still running only on so much sleep. Not that he'd minded it then but now, well now he had work to do.

"Emily." He said as he dropped one of the bodies into the rear and then looked to her. His face was serious as he grabbed one of the other bodies.

"Did you know these men? They said they had business with you." Sven recalled and knew that the chances were things were going to get much more complicated than he would have liked. He felt a headache hammering it's way in as he started to load the last body.
 
Back
Top