Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to sweetness I am getting up my nerve to post a couple from me...
Yay! Hot stuff! :rose:
That picture makes me want to grab the ties and untie them.:devil:
hehe.. Those ties are just decorative on my bathing suit, untieing them would do very little.. sorry! :p
Did someone turn the heat up in here? Wow seriously hot pics Sweetness and Bee:heart::rose:
:eek: Thank you Texas.. I'm nothing compared to you.. you should post a pic today too. :rose:

:eek: Naw..

It's just from lactation.. I'm sure I'll deflate eventually. lol My back would love that. :eek:

Selfishly, I'd pray that you'd be one of the few women who, after weening, do NOT lose the chest. The realist in me hopes they do, having seen first hand how large breasts can effect not only backs, but shoulders and even hips.

lol! I think its clear Ive posted far too many pics of myself but heres another anyway:eek:

Last edited:
Selfishly, I'd pray that you'd be one of the few women who, after weening, do NOT lose the chest. The realist in me hopes they do, having seen first hand how large breasts can effect not only backs, but shoulders and even hips.
I'm with you.. I do love my breasts this size and hope they stay, but I could do with out the back pain.

Are you still lactating now? That is one of my favorite fetishes.
Yes, I am.

lol! I think its clear Ive posted far too many pics of myself but heres another anyway:eek:
Sexy lady! :rose:

Texas.. how could you ever feel flat? :rolleyes:

(((boobiesquishinghug)))

You don't feel flat to me.. :cattail:

Thanks. :)

Here's one more. The rest are buried in a few threads and/or deleted. Sorry!

zuHqn2txzGz7iTNvWRpGHI3UI9cKezIk_lg.jpg

OMG Beautiful sweetness!!

Bee nice breasts. There is nothing to worry about. You have a hot body. The guys and girls in this thread, myself included, like real curvy wwomen with real curves. Thanks for posting. And thanks to sweetness for helping Bee get her nerve up.:)

Thanks so much Jason..very sweet of you to say!

Did someone turn the heat up in here? Wow seriously hot pics Sweetness and Bee:heart::rose:

Aww thanks so much TW! :)

Yay! Hot stuff! :rose:

Blush thank you so much!!

Beautiful!!!

Thanks all for sharing and for the kind words! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back