Singles and Unattached ONLY... Speak up

26/m/single straight here, been around the block a time or two, wouldn't object to a new partner in crime ^_^

Forget it

No one on this site has the ability to converse with any form of intelligence.

Wow, statements like that are really going to charm the ladies :rolleyes:

I've had my share of conversations with the ladies of Lit, and I haven't met one yet who couldn't hold their own in a conversation. Dropping the condescending attitude will probably work wonders for you. Just saying.

I've had my share of conversations with the ladies of Lit, and I haven't met one yet who couldn't hold their own in a conversation. Dropping the condescending attitude will probably work wonders for you. Just saying.

Dropping the attitude now will probably do no good.
Better to just start afresh with a new Litster name..:rolleyes:

Dropping the attitude now will probably do no good.
Better to just start afresh with a new Litster name..:rolleyes:

Clearly everyone just sees through your alias. Saying you have a big dick won't make it a reality.

He's an asshole. I blocked the motherfucker last night. Loser with a capital 'L'

Single white male here.

Very single and unattached..... I hate it.

But I've met some great ladies on Lit and all can hold a conversation. They are very detailed, and can formulate complete sentences. But an occasional grunt, sigh, gasp or moan is always nice to hear too.

Hi all.... think we are going to need a bigger boat - or just huddle up closer.

Think I'll be back strong happy hour, and I expect this joint to be humphing, oops I meant jumping :D

Back