The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traveling

Still on and very horny. Willing to chat about a wide range of topics.

Kik wimale30

Bored

37 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single White or Native American men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES!!

If any women care to chat about anything I'm available. Nick.masters03

Hopefully there can be a little chemistry.

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send you my kik name there.

Hi all

I'm interested in watching guys roleplay with my wife online.
Ideall uk guys.

She's 38, very busty and submissive.

Message me if interested.

Johnharperuk on kik

Bored

37 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single White men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES!!

37 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single White men for friendly or sexual chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic. NO FEMALES!!

I sent you a message!

21 M / Grew up in a cuckold environment. Let me know if interested in chatting on kik.

Just a guy in the Seattle area that loves to grab a hand full of ass. Well at least the thoughts run through my mind hence the the pic :) Anyways hanging around relaxing so hit me up if you want to chat.

M4f only please

Anyone still up and wanna chat. I'll let you pick the topic. Doesn't have to be sexual. Take a chance. I promise I can keep a conversation going.

Kik

Taboo as can be, daddy daughter uncle niece brother sister and all in between, 43 yr old male ready to chat and enjoy

Last edited:
Around

Just hanging out today for chat w/female. You pick the subject - open to just about anything.

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send you my kik name there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back